This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2020

Truly Yours Coordinator, based in Orlando, Florida, is an event planning service that takes pride in creating distinctive weddings. Serving soon-to-be wedded couples all over Central Florida, their seasoned planning team is adept at bringing marital visions to life. Eager to put on a celebration that pays homage to your love story, these professionals are dedicated to making your special day a memorable one.

Hablamos Espanol!

Considering your input to be vital, Truly Yours Coordinator aka your Curly Coordinators will work with you to tailor a package that satisfies your needs. They strive to offer support and guidance throughout the process, from your initial consultation to your reception. Whether you plan on having a religious, secular, or cultural occasion, they have the expertise to realize your wishes. Specific aspects of their service include:

• The creation of timelines, to-do lists, and guest lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal assistance
  • Wedding Management
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

99% Recommended by couples

M
Monica V. Sent on 10/23/2023

Thank you!

To the Amazing Team of Truly Yours Coordinator- Jeannie and Karen- your favorite curly hair duo,

Where do we even begin to express our gratitude for the incredible job they did in making our wedding day a dream come true? From the very first consultation to the final farewell on our special day, their dedication and expertise were nothing short of exceptional.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but they made the entire process feel like a breeze. Their attention to detail, unwavering support, and seamless coordination left us with nothing to worry about. We were able to relax, enjoy the moment, and truly be present on our big day, and that's all thanks to their hard work.

The way they brought our vision to life was beyond our wildest expectations. Every decoration, every arrangement, every moment was perfectly executed. I remember calling Jeannie and telling her my idea of this outrageous cake stand; I’m glad she was truthful and stopped that idea really quick (I could get a little crazy with the decorations). I appreciate their expertise in decorations showing me what works and wouldn’t work. Let me tell you, our decorations were NOT light. Karen and Jeannie put in work carrying our décor around! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how stunning every detail was, and it's all thanks to their expertise.

But beyond the logistics and aesthetics, what truly made our experience special was the genuine care and understanding they brought to our journey. their patience, kindness, and the way they went above and beyond to accommodate our wishes and last-minute changes made us feel like we were more than just clients; we were family. Even after the wedding my family members kept coming up to us to compliment how seamless the wedding was even with a 350-guest list because of the “Curly Hair Coordinators”.

Their team's professionalism and calm under pressure were remarkable (especially babysitter Karen when the kids were having a meltdown). When unexpected challenges arose, they handled them with grace, ensuring that we had a stress-free day. We never felt a moment of panic because we knew we were in the best of hands.

We can't thank them enough for the countless hours, the sleepless nights, and the heartfelt dedication they put into making our wedding day the best day of our lives. They turned our dreams into reality, and for that, we will be forever grateful.

We're not just recommending them to friends and family; we're shouting your names from the rooftops!! Anyone lucky enough to have them coordinate their wedding is in for a magical experience.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being an integral part of our special day. Your team is extraordinary, and we couldn't have asked for a better support system. We wish you all the success and happiness in the world, and we look forward to seeing your business flourish.
With heartfelt thanks and appreciation,

Matthew and Monica Vasquez
J
Jessica V. Sent on 02/24/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Truly Yours is Truly Amazing!!

We were fortunate enough to have Karen as our wedding day coordinator, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! From the initial planning stages to the last moments of our special day, Karen went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly.

One of the standout qualities of Karen was her responsiveness. No matter the time of day, she was always quick to reply to our emails, texts, or calls, which alleviated so much stress during the planning process. Her promptness and attention to detail gave us confidence that everything would be taken care of.

On the day of the wedding, Karen and her partner truly shined. They single-handedly took charge of setting up and taking down all the decor, ensuring that every detail was in place at the beginning and every box packed up at the end! Their efficiency and organization were remarkable, allowing us to fully enjoy every moment without worrying about the logistics.

Beyond her exceptional organizational skills, Karen brought a sense of joy and ease to the entire experience. Her warm and personable nature made working with her a delight. It felt like having a friend by our side throughout the day, which made the entire process feel effortless and enjoyable.

Overall, we couldn't be more grateful for Karen and the incredible work she did to make our wedding day truly unforgettable. We have received countless compliments from our guests about how smoothly everything ran, and we owe it all to Karen. Without hesitation, we will be enthusiastically referring her to all of our friends. If you're looking for a wedding day coordinator who is not only highly competent but also a joy to work with, look no further than Karen. She is simply the best!
Laila
Laila Sent on 12/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding coordinators on the planet

I feel in love with Jeannie and Karen when I met them through a styled shoot we did together. I knew instantly that I needed to make them apart of my wedding day 🥹…I truly have no idea what I would have done without Karen and her assistant the day of the wedding!! Leading up to the day, Karen provided so much assistance and helped me stay on top of planning and keeping things organizing considering I’m also in graduate school and still working. They took over communicating with our multiple vendors to ensure our wedding day was as stress free as possible. Throughout the day they kept everything running so smoothly that we were able to focus on enjoying our time with our guests. Karen and her assistant from "Truly Yours" were the unsung heroes of my wedding day. Their meticulous planning and flawless execution ensured every detail fell seamlessly into place, making our special day truly extraordinary. From coordinating vendors to managing unexpected hiccups, they navigated with grace and professionalism. Karen's expertise and her assistant's attentiveness created an atmosphere where we could savor every moment, knowing we were in capable hands. My parents and in laws also loved Karen just as much as I did! I will forever be grateful to the exceptional team at "Truly Yours" for making our wedding a day to remember.
illustration stars

Karen Rodriguez
Lead Planner/Co-Owner

Hi, I’m Karen!

Fun Facts About Me:

• I am in love with my 4 legged fur baby, named Peter, oh and my husband.
  • In my free time, I'm probably cleaning my already clean home.
  • I love brunch time and am the person people call when they need a restaurant to try.

Looking forward to meeting you

Jeannie Medina
Jeannie Medina
Lead Planner/Co-Owner

Hi, I’m Jeannie!

Fun Facts about Me:

• I am the family travel planner, I love planning vacations
  • In my free time, you can find me organizing or color coordinating something
  • Mom of two boys, always on the go!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Sterling Event Venue
· Wedding Caterers
Levan's Catering
4.9 out of 5 rating , 250 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours