Truly Yours Coordinator

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Truly Yours Coordinator, based in Orlando, Florida, is an event planning service that takes pride in creating distinctive weddings. Serving soon-to-be wedded couples all over Central Florida, their seasoned planning team is adept at bringing marital visions to life. Eager to put on a celebration that pays homage to your love story, these professionals are dedicated to making your special day a memorable one.

Considering your input to be vital, Truly Yours Coordinator aka your Curly hair Coordinators will work with you to tailor a package that satisfies your needs. They strive to offer support and guidance throughout the process, from your initial consultation to your reception. Whether you plan on having a religious, secular, or cultural occasion, they have the expertise to realize your wishes. Specific aspects of their service include:

• The creation of timelines, to-do lists, and guest lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal assistance
  • Wedding Management

Visit our Webite at www.trulyyoursfl.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Devin M. Married on 04/30/2022

The best coordinators

I don’t know what we would have done without Jeannie and Karen. Our wedding went by so smoothly and was absolutely perfect! I had NO idea how helpful a coordinator would be. I was stressing absolutely everything from timelines, to details, to hotels and they took all that weight off my shoulders. Any little problem that came up, they were there to solve it. The best part (which I had absolutely no idea) was they did all the setting up before the wedding. I was stressing about how much time I would have in between getting ready to set up my centerpieces and outside decorations and they took care of it. They prepared everything exactly how I wanted it which was absolutely AMAZING! During our wedding they constantly checked on us and made sure we were relaxed and enjoying ourselves. Because of them our wedding went by so smoothly! We are forever thankful for them!!
    Samantha C. Married on 12/11/2021

You need jeannie & karen

My husband and I initially decided against having any type of coordinator to save money - THANK GOODNESS we changed our minds because our wedding would not have run as perfectly as it did without Jeannie and Karen. Jeannie and Karen did such a wonderful job at our wedding, I do not know of a single thing that went wrong; from timeline to vendor coordination they kept everything under control. Both of them were super thorough and organized in the preparation process, making sure we ironed out every detail and desire before the day providing us with a super detailed timeline and confirming our vendors and contracts. They were easy to talk to, humorous and a huge light of energy and positivity during every stage. The day of the wedding, they were so on time and organized, we never missed a beat. One of my bridesmaids who has been in about 10 wedding (not exaggerating) said it was the smoothest and most relaxed wedding she's ever been to - never rushed or stressed. I honestly cannot thank Jeannie and Karen enough for helping Zach and I have the best day ever.
  • illustration stars

Karen Rodriguez
Lead Planner/Co-Owner

Hi, I’m Karen!

Fun Facts About Me:

• I am in love with my 4 legged fur baby, named Peter, oh and my husband.
  • In my free time, I'm probably cleaning my already clean home.
  • I love brunch time and am the person people call when they need a restaurant to try.

Looking forward to meeting you

Jeannie Medina
Jeannie Medina
Lead Planner/Co-Owner

Hi, I’m Jeannie!

Fun Facts about Me:

• I am the family travel planner, I love planning vacations
  • In my free time, you can find me organizing or color coordinating something
  • Mom of two boys, always on the go!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32826
(407) 616 - 6388
407-409-6624
Location of (Truly Yours Coordinator)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding