Simply Enchanted Events

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Simply Enchanted Events is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida. Company owner Kelsey Balmer gained a degree in resort and hospitality management from Florida Gulf Coast University. Kelsey has formed strong relationships with venues and vendors in the area by working as a catering manager for over five years. She is dedicated to helping couples style their day to suit their personalities and preferences.

Simply Enchanted Events begins every planning journey with a thorough consultation to truly get to know each couple and their vision for their day. Kelsey offers a range of planning packages to suit various needs, styles, and budgets. The Irresistible package is perfect for couples with busy lives that want to plan an unforgettable day. This package includes event design, venue selection, vendor assistance, timelines, budget management, day-of coordination, and more. Partial planning and day-of coordination packages are also available. Kelsey strives to make every planning experience as stress-free, enjoyable, and personal as possible. Other services provided by this professional includes:

• Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals and liaisons
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,595

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$64

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lelia
    Lelia M. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision for my Wedding Day!

I don't even know where to start. Hiring Kelsey for my wedding planning process was the best choice I could have made for my big day!! From her monthly checklists to her being there day-of made this overwhelming process not so bad. She was always just a text away and answered in a snap! Kelsey is so organized and everything you want your wedding planner to be! I got married at Margaritaville, a venue she has been to multiple times, and knowing she knew the space so well and the sales manager there, helped ease the thousands of questions in my head. I cannot recommend and thank Kelsey enough for all of the work she has put into my wedding!!!
  • Gabi
    Gabi R. Married on 10/08/2022

Truly the perfect day!

There are so many things I could say about Kelsey & Simply Enchanted Events, but I’ll try to keep it short, sweet, and to the point. I truly couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Kelsey was a key asset to keeping my husband and I on track for the almost 18 months we were engaged, keeping our timeline in order, answering questions I had about pretty much ANYTHING wedding related, and overall being a great support - especially on our wedding day! Everything was set up how I envisioned it would be, Kelsey took over and ensured things went according to plan, and if anything came up, she was there to resolve it so I wouldn’t have to worry or stress over anything. Kelsey’s attention to detail really helped lift all the stress I had off of my shoulders, and I couldn't be more thankful to have had her guide my husband and I from start to finish. I highly recommend working with Kelsey and the Simply Enchanted Events team to help make your day a much more enjoyable one🖤 Thank you, Kelsey!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Simply Enchanted Events 1
Exclusive

3887 Clubside Pointe Dr Orlando, FL, 32810
Location of (Simply Enchanted Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding