Vangie’s Events of Distinction

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,203 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,203 Package Price

Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that should be more than simply beautiful - it should reflect you. Every detail, each nuance should describe the mood, tone and personality you want to share. Its your dream, your day, and with Vangie's, you can be assured it will be done your way.

In addition to wedding planning and coordination, Vangie's provides full-scale wedding and event design, available locally, nationally and internationally. Our team of professionals uses the special details you provide to custom-create a showcase that will capture your vision and imagination, including decor, floral arrangements, fabrics, linens, centerpieces, lighting, accents and so much more.

We will work with your caterers, photographers and other professionals to create a consistent theme throughout your event. We'll even provide a preview of your design so you can approve it before your special day.

So leave the meticulous attention to detail, perfectionism and worry to us! Call us and lets chat about how Vangie's can make this special day the most amazing one of your life.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,505

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,203

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,003

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sean C. Married on 10/25/2021

Highly recommended

Vangie Recently did our wedding in October. She really exceeded our expectations! Everything from ceremony decor as well as the reception. One thing about Vangie is she is extremely detailed. Even though I would get blue in the face going through ever detail multiple times (Im a guy, we get impatient) it is something that you can NOT take for granted as she has a commanding talent to make sure that every piece goes exactly to plan! Also, Vangie is always fast to return text messages, phone calls, and emails when any concerns would arise during the planning process which is key.

I highly recommend Vangie for your next wedding or any event that you need help planning.

Thank you Vangie for making our day special!
    Sean
    Denise Married on 10/11/2021

Vangie Was Incredible!

Vangie was the Planner/Decorator for my daughter’s wedding at Casa Feliz. She, by far, exceeded our expectations in both areas and flawlessly and seamlessly created and executed a dream wedding. She covered areas we hadn’t thought of and took great care to create something beautiful from my daughter’s unique style. As the mother of the bride, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter and her special day while Vangie and her team made it happen. Thank you Vangie for an unforgettable day ❤️
    Allison H. Married on 10/03/2021

Vangie Created A Fairytale Wedding for Us

My husband and I recently got married at Bella Collina in Montverde, FL and our wedding was an absolute dream come true all thanks to Vangie! Our wedding venue has a preferred vendor list of wedding coordinators so I was not sure where to even start. From our first meeting with Vangie I knew that she was THE ONE. Her expertise, professional demeanor, and impeccable taste were apparent from the first time we sat down with her. I was impressed with her ability to serve not only as our wedding planner but also as our florist and decorator...she is a triple threat! Vangie truly has a gift as she was able to create a vision for our wedding based off of a few Pinterest boards and ideas I shared with her during our initial meeting. Throughout the whole planning process she carefully listened to our wants and needs and so eloquently described how she would bring our ideas to life. The time that Vangie spent with us on countless phone calls, in person meetings, emails and even just check-ins still astounds me. Being the Type A person that I am, I knew I needed a wedding planner who was organized and structured enough to to take all the stress off my back for the day of our wedding and boy did she ever deliver! My wedding day was seamless, Vangie kept everything under control and running smoothly so that I could actually enjoy and take in every moment of our special day. I'll never forget walking into our reception as I was literally brought to tears when I saw that Vangie had taken my vision for how our day would look and turned it into a real life fairytale wedding. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. A month later and we still have guests talking about how our wedding was the most beautiful event they have ever attended! From the bottom of our hearts, Tyler and I would like to thank you for creating the most spectacular and memorable event of our lives! Vangie, you truly are one of a kind :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Their floral arrangements are always fresh, gorgeous, and totally unique! When you want flowers that will stand out, check out Blossoms!

17900 County Road 455 Clermont, FL, 34715
Location of (Vangie’s Events of Distinction)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding