This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2024

Armani Events is a wedding planning service based in Casselberry, Florida. Specializing in day-of coordination and personalized consultations, we understand that your event is a reflection of your unique style and vision. Our expert team is dedicated to ensuring that every detail is flawlessly executed on the big day, allowing you to relax and savor each moment. From last-minute logistics to tailored consultations, Armani Events is here to transform your ideas into unforgettable realities, making your special day truly stress-free and extraordinary. Let us handle the details so you can focus on enjoying the sweet moments of your event.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples
A
Angelica M. Sent on 01/29/2024

The BEST Planner Ever

Uneeke is simply the best person for the events industry. She is intuitive, and a forward thinker and takes care of things before you even know you need it to be handled. She has a fabulous personality, and surprisingly enough speaks Spanish? My family LOVED her and she even went to eat with MY family - without me? lol Shes a lovely person and all around an incredible professional.
K
Kristen L. Sent on 01/29/2024

Day of Coordinator - January 9th, 2021 Wedding

Uneeke not only sent pictures day of to let me see what was going on the day of my wedding, but drove to Walgreens for waters that we had forgotten to get! She helped my decorator vendor set up as well to make sure everything was set up on time. Throughout the planning process, she sent me reminders about things to check on and checked in with me frequently. She was the calm in the storm. I planned my own wedding but had Uneeke do the day of coordinating. Uneeke is known for knowing the Ins and outs of all types of events including sporting events, baby showers, weddings, you name it! It showed when the day before the wedding, when we did rehearsal, she helped manage the 35 family members (I am not exaggerating on that number) go through the rehearsal with my pastor, husband, and I and helped us stay on time even for rehearsal! We had some strong personalities and she was able to be professional, friendly but stern when needed! I was very grateful!

I honestly cannot say enough good things about her professionalism, organization, and quality of service. Not to mention she is affordable. Any events I have in the future, I would recommend her! If any of my friends need a day of coordinator for a wedding or event, she is the first one I would recommend.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Uneeke Armani
Uneeke Armani
Owner

Uneeke is a vibrant and creative individual who comes with 10 years of event planning and management experience. She dedicated five of those years to coordinating, planning and managing events in the Sports and Entertainment industry. Armani has executed events such as the Florida Classic Battle of the Bands, FC Series Open Practices, and two major bowl games in Central Florida. Her work at Florida Citrus Sports and in the community led her to be the youngest Greater Orlando Sports Commission Rising Stars in 2023. She has also been featured as one of Orlando Business Journals' "People on the Move."

Foodie Catering
路 Wedding Favors
Dubsdread Catering
5.0 out of 5 rating , 36 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding