PO BOX 2501, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About I Do Events

I Do Events is a wedding planning service based in Windermere, Florida. Owner Jennifer Jenkins is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and has been organizing events for over ten years. A certified wedding and event planner, she also uses her experience to act as a mentor to newer coordinators. Jennifer and her skilled team of planners can combine professional service with creativity to help organize the unique wedding you have been envisioning. Couples looking to hold their wedding in Orlando, Miami, and New York can avail of Jennifer’s years of knowledge. Destination weddings can also be planned for couples who want to travel further afield.

I Do Events has organized a range of different celebrations, from a civil ceremony to an elaborate double wedding to an elopement. Couples can choose from three pre-designed packages, from day-of coordination to all-inclusive planning, to suit whatever stage of the planning process they may be at. Whether your wedding’s style is rustic or modern, the talented team at I Do Events strives to incorporate your personality into all corners of it. They also offer planning services for additional events. Some of the features of Jennifer’s company include:

• Budget guidance
  • Guest-list management
  • Customized to-do lists and timelines
  • Vendor referrals

I Do Events 3
I Do Events 4
  • Liza

Liza Thompson · Married on 09/07/2019

They know what they are doing!

I contacted I Do Events for a day of coordination because I kind of knew what I wanted already. She stepped in about 2 months before the wedding, in which I only requested a day of, and started working. Phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/14/2019

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you Lizzy for these kinds words and for trusting us with your big day! Congratulations again!
  • Rachel

Rachel Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

Best all around!

Seriously! These girls saved my life!!!! I went for the all inclusive option and I don’t regret a thing! From start to finish they helped me all the way. They did things I didn’t even know I needed. My day was beyond perfect thanks to them. The owner, Jennifer, is such a sweetheart and actually cares about your needs. Most wedding planners I called were all about money and extra fees, but not here. I can never thank them enough. If you want a perfect day, I highly suggest you come to these girls. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

I Do Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount