Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number

About So Beautiful Bridal

So Beautiful Bridal was created on the premise that the Bride and her bridal party should be at ease on the wedding day. This is why we are an on location make-up and hair service.  We provide our services to you in the comfort of your home, hotel room or reception site. There is a lot going on the day of your wedding. Why stress about trying to meet time constraints running from a hair appointment to your make-up appointment? This is why So Beautiful Bridal should be the choice for you. Our friendly and experienced staff will come to you and help create the look you've always dreamed of on your wedding day.
Follow So Beautiful Bridal on

tedeschi0242
tedeschi0253
Makeup by: Suzana

Photography by: Yola of Mr.Stacey Photo
Makeup by: Suzana Photography by: Yola of Mr.Stacey Photo http://www.mrstacey.com
tedeschi0240

facebook7301103
 facebook73011034

18 Reviews for So Beautiful Bridal

Bethany · Married on 10/14/2016

So Beautiful Bride did an amazing job of making my bridal party and I look beautiful while still keeping our unique features. I could not have been happier with their services!! And so much fun to work with!

Sent on 04/07/2017

So Beautiful Bridal did hair and makeup for my wedding April 3, 2016. I couldn't be happier. I contacted several companies from Weddingwire before I decided who to go with. I ultimately went with So Beautiful Bridal because Suzanne was so responsive--she answered all my questions and responded within 24 hours or less every time. She was also able to do the airbrush makeup that I wanted and even included a touchup kit and was able to travel to us on the day of the wedding! I was getting married out of state and they were very flexible in meeting my needs with the trial time. The trial went great and they were able to recreate what I wanted just from seeing photos. Suzanne did my makeup and Lauren did my hair, and also did hair for the bridal party. Everyone was extremely happy with the results. They came to our hotel room the day of the wedding and were so upbeat and fun to have there. I recommend So Beautiful Bridal because they're very good at what they do--you won't be disappointed. They are also quick to respond to questions and very good at staying in communication, and very personable / fun to work with.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Suzana and Lauren we so wonderful to work with! They worked around my schedule and came to me when it was time to book my trial. Suzana mapped out who would be going at what times for the day of the wedding. They took their time on each girl but also realized they were under a time crunch. They were even ahead of schedule and got through everyone in plenty of time!! We had so many compliments the day of about how wonderful our hair and makeup looked. They were both so calm the day of that it made everyone else a little more relaxed!!

I couldn't have asked for two better people!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

• One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site
    One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site Wedding Dresses

Wow, have you seen the gowns shown by So Beautiful Bridal? Well, you need to check this out.They care for their customer's needs. They serve their brides well. Go see what they are all about. Go to So beautiful Bridal and Go there today.

• Tinley Park, 60477 See on map
    Location of (So Beautiful Bridal)