Beaute Luxe

Wheeling, Illinois View map Visit website

Beaute Luxe is a bridal beauty and styling boutique in Wheeling, Illinois. This small team of dedicated stylists have the passion and knowledge to create any look you have in mind with absolute perfection. Whether you want a naturally feminine appearance or a bold, glamorous look, Beaute Luxe can create the style for you.

Experience

Maria, owner of Beaute Luxe, has over ten years of experience in the beauty industry, five of which was spent working for Mac and becoming a Mac Pro makeup artist. Her work has been featured in Modern Luxury Brides Chicago and Chicago Style Weddings website and magazine.

Services

Beaute Luxe provides hair styling, traditional and airbrush makeup services for brides all across northern Illinois. You can customize a package to include any of the following services:

Bridal and bridal party hair

• Hair extensions
  • False eyelash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Bridal and bridal party airbrush makeup
  • Jr. bridesmaid and/or flowergirl hair and light makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 07/16/2021

Hair and MakeUp for Wedding

Maria was amazing to work with! She was so personable and really wanted to best for each of her brides. I was really impressed with my hair and make up trials! On the day of the wedding, Maria and Jenny did an excellent job on everyone's airbrush makeup. They really enhanced everyones natural beauty that completed each individual person. Viktoria did a fabulous job on hair! They all ensured that we felt beautiful and we received so many compliments throughout the night on our hair/makeup! Could not have asked for a better group of ladies to spend the morning with. Thank you so much!
  • Jordan
    Jordan L. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing hair & makeup artist

Maria was great to work with from the moment I contacted her. She is the nicest person ever! We had to reschedule our wedding from 2020 to 2021 due to COVID, she offered me a second trial since it was going to be over a year since we did the first trial. I trusted her enough that I chose not to do a second one. The wedding day, her and her team were amazing and professional. They nailed everyones hair and makeup, I was SO happy with it! I wish I could have Maria do my hair and makeup every day. You won't be disappointed with Maria and her team!
    Emily I. Married on 08/15/2020

Lovely Ladies

Maria and Amanda were both a delight to work with on our big day! We did a trial back in April and I had a blast with the two of them, drinking wine and figuring out exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup for our wedding. They were relentless in their pursuit to carry out my vision exactly how I had pictured it. Every single bridesmaid was also thrilled with their hair and makeup - in fact, a few last minute additions were made because they were so impressed with Amanda and Maria's work. I would highly recommend Beaute Luxe to anyone looking for wonderful, warm, and caring women with a knack for creating the perfect wedding look.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

96 McHenry Rd Wheeling, Illinois, 60090
8476209768

By Appointment.
Location of (Beaute Luxe)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding