McCatty Makeovers

Hinsdale, IL View map Visit website

McCatty Makeovers is a team of hairstylists and makeup artists who specializes in wedding beauty services. Offering on-site locations we are happy to service those celebrating throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs even into Indiana. Call/Text 708-217-2944 with questions or look at our work on instagram @mccatty_makeovers. We work hard to make your special day fun and hassle free!

McCatty Makeovers delights in helping to-be-weds look and feel their most beautiful for their milestone moments. To meet our clients' diverse needs and preferences, we are happy to offer several services. As a certified airbrush makeup artist, I can create dazzling looks for soon-to-be-weds. Also a licensed cosmetologist I have experience in cuts, color and hair extensions and takes pride in keeping up-to-date with the industry's latest trends and techniques.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$64

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Holly
    Holly G. Getting married on 09/05/2023

Amazing Experience

Sarah did my hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding in Florida. She was really attentive to details and helped me to decide what would be best in terms of hair and makeup in the heat and humidity. The makeup was beautiful and natural just as I wanted it for a more casual beach wedding. I was also thrilled with my hair— perfect loose beachy waves to match the look. I highly recommend Sarah for your hair and makeup needs!
    Janet Married on 11/19/2021

Awesome experience

Thanks Sarah for coming to my home for hair and make-up before an event. It is so convenient and your work is awesome. Won’t go anywhere else!!
    Michelle G. Married on 11/19/2021

Outstanding Hair & Makeup

Sarah is such a talented hair stylist and makeup artist! I hire her for all of my special events, and I am always blown away by her attention to detail and ability to create the look I want! She will meet you at your venue or house - wherever you’re getting ready. Her talent is outstanding and her flexibility and efficiency put her above other stylists! Highly recommend her services for bridal party or any other special event!

Deals

McCatty Makeovers 1
Discount

10% off if it is a group of 8 or more!

Pricing

McCatty Makeovers Price Rates

Team

Sarah McCatty
Sarah McCatty
hair, make-up, extensions

I have been doing hair since I graduated Capri Beauty School in 2015. I love hair and I love weddings so this is my dream job. Take a look at my work and check me on on instagram @mccatty_makeovers. I would love the opportunity to help you prepare for the big day. If you have specific needs or something special just let me know. I am professional, but I also like to have fun. I handle all the stress of getting you ready and you get to share stories and good times with your bridal party. In the end I usually gained a client and a friend. Like you, I dream of the perfect day for my future wedding and I'd love to help you create yours.

18 East Hinsdale Hinsdale, IL, 60521

Call anytime!
Location of (McCatty Makeovers)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding