416 Halifax, Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number

68c32a48f2747ff6 1327031712942 Stewartvineyards
StewartCeremony

4 Reviews for Simplee Social Weddings & Events

Sara · Married on 04/22/2016

Staci is a dedicated, experienced planner who went above and beyond for our wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable and her attention to detail blew me away! Staci and her team know the wedding business inside and out and i don't know what we would have done without them. I would recommend Staci with Simplee Social to any brides out there looking for someone to truly take charge and make your dreams come true. Thanks again Staci!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Vicki · Married on 10/08/2011

After attending a fabulous wedding planned by Staci, I knew if my big day ever came I wanted her to plan it. So 48 hours after my now-husband popped the question, I had Staci booked and ready to plan!

From the moment we started working together, I knew she really "got" me. She began recommending vendors for us right away and meeting after meeting, she nailed it! We never had to "shop around" for anything, which was more than convenient with our hectic schedules. And on top of that, many of the vendors had worked with Staci and each other before, so everyone worked together like a perfectly choreographed routine!

The happiest and most important day of our lives was absolutely PERFECT. Over 100 of our 300 guests came from 13 different states from California to New York. Staci had everyone staying in the same hotel in Southlake, with coach buses to cart our out-of-towners to and from the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Guests enjoyed a lounge to watch college football in between the ceremony and reception, a photo booth, an ice-luge for cocktails, fabulous food, one of the best bands in the DFW area, and Marble Slab as a late-night treat. Because of her taking care of every little detail, my husband, both of our parents and I were able to truly enjoy a beautiful, stress-free day. We couldn't have pulled off THE party of 2011 (or so we like to call it) without her.

Months after the wedding, people are STILL talking about it! When I'm asked, "Was the wedding everything you wanted?" I can honestly reply, "my wedding was EVERYTHING I ever dreamed of - and SO much more."

Sent on 02/06/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2011

Staci was an amazing wedding planner. She was straight forward, professional and always handled herself in a class way. When I was looking for a planner, I was looking for someone who was organized, efficient and understood what we needed. I knew from the moment that I met her she was exactly what we were looking for. She got things done, worked longer and harder than I ever expected and saved the day multiple times throughout the night (which I heard about after of course :)

I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Simplee Social Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination