$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shenanigans Weddings and Events

Taking each event personally, as if it were our own...!"

Shenanigans Weddings and Events is a full service event production company in the Dallas-Ft Worth area.

Shenanigans can assist with the planning, coordination, and facilitation of your wedding or event - partnering with you every step of the way. From conception to production and delivery, we will facilitate the details for an organized, joyful event experience. You’ve waited so long for this special day, allow us to bring you peace of mind while you concentrate on the experience. From local to destination weddings, and intimate social gatherings to corporate events, we can meet all of your event needs.

What separates Shenanigans Weddings and Events from other wedding and event coordinators? “I take each and every event personally, as if it were my own,” says Kristen Knight, owner and coordinator. “Every event, every budget is treated with the same level of importance and dedication. You spend months and sometimes years working on an event – it is important to get each and every detail right – there are no do overs - especially for the bride who is creating the day of her dreams.”

From conception to execution, when you entrust Shenanigans to assist with your event needs, you can rest assured that your event will be handled by a team of professionals who care about your about understanding your vision and making it into your event reality.

Kristen Knight, Certified Wedding Planner (CWP)
Member – American Association of Certified Wedding Planners

Services

Weddings -
One of the most exciting and pinnacle events in a couple’s lives is their wedding day! At times, the details can be overwhelming, confusing, and the budget can easily take on a mind of it’s own. Allow Shenanigans to help you pull all the pieces together and create your vision of your wedding day.

In order to make it easy for you to determine what type of planning assistance best fits into your budget, we have designed 3 service packages to for our clients to choose from, or a custom package and/or ala carte services may be selected.
    * Diamond  - Full Service Planning from the engagement to the Wedding Day including venue & vendor selection, design & theme advice, and full wedding coordination
    * Platinum - Event Management - for the bride who has chosen key elements of the wedding, but needs assistance with day to day tasks and day of wedding coordination
    * Gold - Wedding Consultation and Planning Advice - for the bride who wants to plan her big day, but needs help getting started

Additional Services Available – Hourly Fee

We are happy to provide the following services by request for our clients for an additional hourly fee.

• Invitation Orders and/or production, verbiage suggestions, Addressing (subject to per invitation charge)
• Assistance creating/assembling wedding favors or decor
• Rehearsal Dinner assistance/advice
• Placecard/seating chart creation & maintenance
• Guest RSVP tracking
• Return of Bridal party rental items
• Hotel accommodations and/or transportation needs
• Bridal Showers and parties

Events

From Corporate events, Christmas parties, and Meetings, to Themed Birthday Parties and Social gatherings, Shenanigans can assist with each and every detail . Contact us for a custom quote for services including:

• Theme Conception
• Entertainment
• Budgetary Counsultation and tracking
• Guest attendance/RSVP tracking
• Event facilitation

Contact us today. Your initial consultation is complimentary!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)

Kristen and Deana are AMAZING! They were with me every step of the wedding planning process and our wedding day was absolutely perfect, thanks to them. Kristen was more than a wedding planner to me. She was the person I talked to almost every day and she was incredibly patient with me when I kept changing the location and date of the wedding. With my husband and I’s super busy schedules and the fact that we were planning a wedding from a different state, we knew we needed someone that could take the stress away from planning the wedding. Kristen and Deana did an awesome job of taking care of us and being flexible by meeting with us on the weekends if needed. They always responded to my million emails right away. They were always coming up with great ideas and had minute-by-minute schedules for everything. We gave them the daunting task of hanging 1,000 origami cranes at our ceremony site and they executed it perfectly! This was just one of the situations where we gave them very vague guidance and they pulled off something extraordinary. The day of the wedding, I was blown away when I saw everything put together because it was a thousand times better than anything I could have ever imagined. Our wedding truly looked like one of those weddings you see in a magazine. I was super impressed by how they interacted with the other vendors and kept everyone on the same page. Our wedding day was flawless and even if something did go wrong, I never knew about it because Kristen and Deana were on top of it. The entire day was stress-free and all my husband and I had to do was show up! Their services are really affordable and they really do treat you like you’re the only bride in the world. I highly recommend hiring a wedding planner and after my experience with Kristen and Deana, I wouldn’t hire anybody else!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can't being to describe how grateful I am that I had Kristen to help create such a fabulous wedding. My only regret is not hiring her the day I got engaged! At first I wasn't sure if we needed a planner but I'm so glad that my florist introduced me to Kristen because I don't know how anyone plans a wedding on their own. Kristen is so detailed oriented and truly cares about her brides. She referred exceptional vendors and delivered on everything. She also uses a great checklist tool to help you stay on track. I'm actually sad that my wedding is over because I had such a great experience working with Kristen and her team.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Kristen was such a god send when it came to planning our weddings I'm a teacher so I don't have much time to stress over the little details ally during the school year. Kristen went above and beyond and did that for me! So many of her ideas were so great and made the wedding day a huge success. There isn't one thing that I wasn't pleased with. Thank you so much Kristen for all you did!

Lauren Gatlin

Photos
220x220 sq 1351604431944 0191
220x220 sq 1351604619808 zf10265424041005

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Kristen is amazing. Great professional and very easy to work with. She is attentive to all details and her weddings are smooth and all her clients appreciate her services. As a vendor, I enjoy working with her and enjoy honoring her Brides.

Shenanigans Weddings and Events is absolutely FABULOUS. We cannot recommend Kristen and her team enough. We love getting to work at Shenanigans weddings because they are ALL beautiful and are run flawlessly. They make our photography look good!

210 W College, Grapevine, TX 76051   See On Map
469-939-3536 (phone) 413-410-3852 (fax)