Chicago, IL 60618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Serendipity Photographic

The way Serendipity Photographic chose the name for their company is also a perfect representation of the fairytale like way the partnership began. Tony and Kelly have known one another since they were only 13 years of age. They attended the same junior high school enjoying two years as young friends, but unfortunately lost touch when each moved on to attend separate high schools. As life often teaches us, time flew by; 14 years to be exact... until their paths crossed once again in a very serendipitous way.

They quickly learned they would one day be so much more than friends. Little did they know fate had much more in store for them than simply falling in love. They also shared the kindred spirit of photography. Tony and Kelly faithfully believe the gift they found in one another makes what Serendipity Photographic can offer their clients incomparably unique.

Kelly quickly excelled in photography while studying art in college, and has enjoyed a career in photography ever since. Tony has a talent that matches his enthusiastic interest in the ever-advancing world of photography. It is no surprise he was requested for his second event just one day after his first time out with the pros. Together, Tony and Kelly have over 15 years of wedding and portraiture photography experience.

Follow Serendipity Photographic on

3 Reviews for Serendipity Photographic

Cristina · Married on 10/20/2012

Our photographers were great and one of the best parts of our wedding. They were on top of everything and even stepped up when others were failing (like to give our driver directions). They may have been our photographers, but after everything they did for our wedding they will now be considered family!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Liz · Married on 09/26/2009

I had the most amazing experience working with Tony and Kelly. They definitely compliment each other and are full of energy for what they love to do. I had Kelly do my makeup and I would highly recommend her to anyone, she did an amazing job. My friends and family noticed the makeup immediately and loved it. They also made my formals so much fun and made me feel so glamorous! As soon as I posted the pictures on line my friends called me to find out who took them because they looked amazing! Tony and Kelly work so well together and I would HIGHLY recommend using them if you want the perfect experience!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Peter · Married on 05/19/2012

0.0

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY! They are great up until they get your money especially Tony who never follows through on his promises. My wife asked Kelly if we should give her a list of pictures we wanted her to make sure she takes & Kelly told her "no, trust me I won't miss anything" we had 2 photographers(Kelly & another guy) who both never took any of the most basic shots that we thought for sure they wouldn't forget. We didn't get our pictures for over a year after Tony & Kelly gave us excuse after excuse & Tonys awesome customer service skills pushed me to the point that I had to threaten to sue them & we never received what we payed for ever.

Sent on 02/22/2014

• SPARK Entertainment
    SPARK Entertainment Wedding DJs

Young, energetic and professional staff. Tony and Kelly bring a fresh approach to wedding photography. Always a pleasure to work with them.