Serendipity

Warrenton, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serendipity is a wedding catering company based in Warrenton, Virginia. Offering exquisite cuisine, this catering business strives to ensure that each couple receives their envisioned event. The organization operates under the belief that seamless celebrations stem from a group of professionals working together to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The company consists of talented, passionate chefs and detail-oriented team members who work together in order to craft and implement beautiful wedding meals and events.

The team at Serendipity work with couples in order to curate a custom-tailored menu that is suitable for all palates and tastes. Menus can also be crafted around wedding themes, guests' dietary restrictions, and specific event details. Couples can sift through sample menus in order to comprehend what types of cuisine are available. The team of caterers encourages couples to schedule a private tasting, at which they can try and finalize their wedding menu. Once the menu is settled, the team will help couples decide on their table settings, floor plans, and more.

Cuisine

Serendipity offers a range of sumptuous buffets, plated dinners, and seasonally-inspired selections. With spring, summer, fall, and winter menus, the caterers can accommodate wedding celebrations throughout any season. The company's sample plated menu includes three hors d'oeuvres, a salad, rolls with butter, and a selection of entrees. They can cater to the following dietary requirements:

• Gluten-free
  • Lactose-free
  • No pork
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Organic

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$41

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$34

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$38

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$32

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Specialty Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Emily F. Married on 11/13/2021

100% Delicious - hire Serendipity now!

Serendipity and Jessica's team are simply phenomenal. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Jessica was understanding, easy to work with, and simplified the whole process for us. The food was what we kept saying we were most excited for at the wedding, and Serendipity delivered! We had an almost completely plant-based menu (also served salmon), and everything was delicious, scrumptious, divine. We wish we could relive that meal over and over again! It was perfectly seasonal and hit the spot for all of our guests. Jessica completely understood what we needed with plant-based (some other caterers we had engaged were including eggs and butter in things, which was a little frustrating) as, if I remember correctly, her husband is vegan. So she really knows how to do it! They also helped us out with s'mores at our venue, provided stunning table settings, and were so attentive and kind throughout the day. It was so nice having one of the servers dedicated to checking on me and my now-husband, bringing us our meals, refilling our drinks, and just making sure we had the time to actually eat! I truly can't rave enough about Serendipity and need to find a reason to hire them again ASAP. Absolutely love them. I'll leave it at this: hire them right now!!!
    Donna W. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent food and service

Thank you Krystal Bennett and Serendipity Catering for providing such high quality food and service for my daughter Hannah’s wedding at Great Marsh Estate in Bealeton, Virginia. My experience with you and your organization, from start to finish, was absolutely positive and successful. No details were missed. You showed great flexibility as the guest count changed. Several times. On the wedding day your team was professional and efficient. The scallops, beef, and acorn squash were delicious. Krystal, you made me feel so special during dinner. I know you had a small army of servers and kitchen staff to orchestrate, yet you found time to check in with me so often to make sure I had what I needed to enjoy the wonderful dinner. I’m so glad I found you.
  • Mallory
    Mallory O. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing food!

Serendipity Catering is amazing!! The food at our wedding was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests. Serendipity also made the desserts for our dessert bar and they were also amazing! The service was on our wedding day could not have gone any smoother and I really appreciated how the wait staff made sure that my husband and I were able to try all of the hors d'oeuvres, our signature drinks, and the desserts at the dessert bar. I highly recommend choosing Serendipity for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Veronica & Patrick
    35 photos · 10/25/2018

Sound Decision DJ Service Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Sound Decision has worked with Angela Smith and Jessica Brose for many years. They are true professionals with unique talents in the catering and wedding industries. I highly recommend their services for any ocassion.

7373 Comfort Inn Drive Warrenton, VA, 20187