7373 Comfort Inn Drive, Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number

About Savory Fare Catering

Savory Fare Catering provides personalized and professional service and creative, savory cuisine.

Located in Warrenton, VA, among a thriving community of farmers and artisans, Savory Fare has the pleasure of servicing events in the Northern Virginia and Piedmont area while featuring fresh, locally grown and organic produce. We are a full-service caterer with an outstanding reputation.

shutterstock126001184 me

1 User photo

Savory Fare Catering 1
  • F

Faith · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Above and Beyond Customer Service!!

My fiancee and I began planning our wedding in October 2017 and had to move our date several times. With every twist and turn in our planning process, Savory Fare was there for us. In all they sent us three custom menus to accommodate the multiple dietary restrictions on our guest list.

We went to tastings at four different caterers in Virginia and Savory Fare blew them all out of the water in terms of taste and menu flexibility. 10/10 would recommend!

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2018

Best Wedding Food Ever!!!

We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service and cuisine that we received from. S.F. So many people have told us that it was the best food that they ever had at a wedding. They provided us with a wonderful seasonal menu for our November wedding.

Margie · Married on 09/28/2018

Savory Fare provided exceptional, professional and affordable catering, delivering delicious vegan food to the wedding venue. The staff and chef were supportive of our needs and were willing to accommadate our specific recipe requests. Not to mention the whole transaction was successfully execuated via email and phone calls from across the country!!! Savory Fare definitely delivers! It’s unfortunate we are not local to the area as I would gladly continue to use their service!

Savory Fare Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Sound Decision DJ Service
    Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Sound Decision has worked with Angela Smith and Jessica Brose for many years. They are true professionals with unique talents in the catering and wedding industries. I highly recommend their services for any ocassion.

• 7373 Comfort Inn Drive Warrenton, 20187 See on map