7373 Comfort Inn Drive, Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number

About Savory Fare Catering

Savory Fare Catering provides personalized and professional service and creative, savory cuisine.

Located in Warrenton, VA, among a thriving community of farmers and artisans, Savory Fare has the pleasure of servicing events in the Northern Virginia and Piedmont area while featuring fresh, locally grown and organic produce. We are a full-service caterer with an outstanding reputation.

shutterstock126001184 me

14 Reviews for Savory Fare Catering

1 User photo

Savory Fare Catering 1

Margie · Married on 09/28/2018

Savory Fare provided exceptional, professional and affordable catering, delivering delicious vegan food to the wedding venue. The staff and chef were supportive of our needs and were willing to accommadate our specific recipe requests. Not to mention the whole transaction was successfully execuated via email and phone calls from across the country!!! Savory Fare definitely delivers! It’s unfortunate we are not local to the area as I would gladly continue to use their service!

Holly · Married on 09/08/2018

All the reviews about the quality of the food at Savory Fare are correct!! We just had our daughter's wedding at Great Marsh Estate and Savory Fare catered the event! The anti pasta display was beautiful as well as the passed hors d'oeuvres. The bride and groom chose fresh, colorful ingredients such as the Balsamic Marinated Mango Grilled chicken. Many people have told us how tender and wonderful the chicken was (all the food) as well as the London Broil in Au Jus & Mushroom caps. All the ingredients in the salad; spinach, sliced pears, feta cheese, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, red onions & Champagne vinaigrette were delicious! My mom was amazed how they perfectly prepared the roasted vegetables of broccoli, yellow squash, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini and red peppers! Jennifer was very flexible in making the menu exactly as we wanted. Mary, the team captain and all the staff were very professional and ready to do whatever was needed. Their set up of the Pittsburgh cookie table was perfect!! I would highly recommend Savory Fare and after your tasting with them, you will agree they will provide hors d'oeuvres and dinner that your guests will enjoy and remember!

Savory Fare Catering 2
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely top notch quality and service. Everyone raved about the food, at both cocktail hour and at dinner. Delicious! They provided a great tasting when we were still deciding on a caterer. They were flexible and responsive with small requests leading up to the big day. On the day of they were 100% on top of things, even when the wind blew over some tables before cocktail hour!

Savory Fare Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Sound Decision DJ Service
    Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Sound Decision has worked with Angela Smith and Jessica Brose for many years. They are true professionals with unique talents in the catering and wedding industries. I highly recommend their services for any ocassion.

• 7373 Comfort Inn Drive Warrenton, VA 20187 See on map