Connecticut Ave, New York, NY 11561 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Samantha Nicole Beauty

Based in New York , Samantha is quickly garnering a stellar reputation for world class hair and make up services for a variety of clients. Seeking to gain a well-informed perspective from a multitude of angles in the industry, Samantha's resume is growing to impressive proportions.

After owning her own salon in Long Island, Samantha began work with the Warren Tricomi Salon at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. She has worked with Penny Marshall, Sofia Vergara, and Emmy Rossum. Further, she has been an integral behind-the-scenes piece at the red carpet events for the People Hot 100 Gala, HBO Film Festivals, New York Fashion Week, Boston Fashion Week, and the Tony Awards. At the moment, she is focusing primarily on freelance.

Working with hair and make up seemed a pre-destined venture for Samantha. Now an industry veteran, Samantha has been heralded by her co-workers and clients as creative, focused, professional, and innovative. She maintains an unwavering commitment to her clients and wouldn't have to go far for a recommendation. For more information, visit www.samanthanicolebeauty.com

Follow Samantha Nicole Beauty on

Videos 6 vídeos

32 Reviews for Samantha Nicole Beauty

Jamie Weeks · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

The morning of my wedding was the most hectic morning of my life... a lot of things went wrong unfortunately. However, Samantha was there and she made me feel completely at ease as far as my hair and makeup were concerned. Everything came out beautiful and it lasted all night. My bridesmaids and family looked absolutely stunning... I cannot thank Samantha enough for her talent and punctuality and reassurance. She was so easy to work with from day 1.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Georgia Finn · Married on 05/09/2019

Highly Reccomend

Samantha is an amazing person.... I am truly floored by my experience with her. First off she is a bad-ass single mom to two incredible young ladies. I am so impressed. Second, she is a seriously talented hair and makeup artist. My wedding hair and makeup looked perfect, I felt perfect and that was all because of her. She’s also SUPER quick- or efficient as she prefers to say! I will absolutely use her for future events and recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Hailey Prescott · Married on 04/05/2019

Samantha is the Best

I was obsessed with my wedding hair and makeup... Sam created a flawless and polished look that lasted all night. We started very early and I was nervous that it wouldnt last but it did! My bridesmaids, flower girls and family members also looked amazing. She was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding. She was easy to talk to, responsive ( even from the beach in Puerto Rico) and made me feel totally at ease! I highly recommend Samantha...You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Award

• Sultry Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

I work with Sam on many weddings and she does amazing hair. We are a great team!

• Connecticut Ave New York, NY, 11561 See on map
    516-701-3513 (Phone number)
    Location of (Samantha Nicole Beauty)