Sabrina Seymore Events

Durham, NC View map

Sabrina Seymore Events is a full-service planning, design, and coordination company based out of Durham, NC. We specialize in weddings, corporate events and personal events at all levels of complexity and uniqueness. Owner Sabrina Seymore has obtained her credentials as a Certified Wedding and Event Planner, CWEP.

We believe that planning your event should be a enjoyable journey and half of the excitement happens during the planning process. We gladly assist our clients with all aspects of the planning process from start to finish. We are extremely detail oriented, stylish, organized, and most of all a creative wedding planning company. We are focused on our clients’ dreams in order to ensure the entire experience is as unique as they are.

Sabrina Seymore Events offers three customized packages for weddings: Full Service Wedding Planning, Partial Service Wedding Planning and Day of Wedding Coordination. We also offer customized Event Planning, Event Design, and Destination Wedding Planning.

To begin your planning process, contact us today to schedule your 1 hour consultation in our office.

Ph: 919-672-7886

Email: sabrina@sabrinaseymoreevents.com

Address: 3622 Shannon Rd. Suite 104

Durham, NC 27707

1 User photo

• Marcus
    Marcus M. Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent Coordinating

We couldn’t have pulled this day off without Sabrina Seymore Events. I highly recommend hiring Sabrina and her team if you want your day to go smoothly. They are very professional and Sabrina has a very calm demeanor that helped me through several panic attacks while planning my wedding. Thank you.
    Tarsha Event on: 01/13/2018
    Sabrina was amazing. She made my 50th Birthday Celebration the talk of the town. I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism, expertise, recommendations, and assistance throughout the planning and the executing of my special day. I wanted to not worry about anything the Day of the event, just show up and enjoy. She made all that happen. Everything went off without a hitch, was so perfect and Beautifully decorated! She made everything look just like I imagined and assisted me in finalizing anything I didn't think add. Loved it and so did all my guest. They are still talking about it and posting pictures. I have already started recommending her to all that ask who my event coordinated was for my 50th Birthday. She is very good at what she does, and she has an excellent team to help her. Thank you Brienna for all you do. :-) Definitely would use her again in the future. Thank You. :-)
  • I
    Imery Married on 07/08/2017
    Sabrina was amazing and so patient! She knew exactly what we needed and made our process so stress free! You're crazy if you don't use her services!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Sabrina Seymore Events Price Rates

Donnell Perry Photography Donnell Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

Sabrina and her talented team have been a joy to work with. The professionalism of Sabrina Seymore Events was precise and allowed the entire wedding the flow smoothly. They provide excellent service to their clients and maintain great communication with their vendors, which in turns creates a flawless event. We are looking forward to working with them again in the future. One of the best wedding planners in Raleigh, we highly recommend them.

AS22 Photography AS22 Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of capturing the work of Sabrina Seymore Events! Amazing from planning to execution! Very articulate and carried through the vision with every single detail!

ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Sabrina and her team are always prompt and on their game. I look forward to every wedding we work together. She is a joy to work with because Sabrina and her team are very organized and competent which is a special quality to have on any given potentially chaotic wedding day.

3622 Shannon Rd. , Suite 104 Durham, 27707
9196727886

By Appointment only
Location of (Sabrina Seymore Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding