PO Box 20902, Roanoke, VA 24018 Map · Phone number

About Ryan Burnett Photography

Every wedding is a special event with a unique beauty to be captured. It is not only my job to photograph the most magnificent day of your life, it is my passion. I love what I do, and it shows. Let me create a collection of images to bring to life your most beautiful memories.

I have been fascinated with taking pictures since I was a child, and I have been studying photography and other arts since I was a teenager. I graduated from Radford University with an honors degree in Fine Arts, and a strong concentration in photography.

My personality is exceptionally relaxed, I am very easy to get along with, and people tend to feel very comfortable around me. Although I am laid back, I take my work very seriously, and always strive to capture the most beautiful images of your special day.

It is my responibility towards you to understand the importance of great wedding photography. Many of my former clients tell me that they frequently sit down together to look at their wedding album and see more than just a normal photo book. Instead they view it as a sanctuary to escape the stress of daily life and take them back to the happiest day of their lives, reminding them of why they truly love each other so dearly. It is my goal to pass this feeling on to you by creating a collection of photographs for you to treasure forever.

JenTyrone365edit
a08e6484be742113 1312139839814 DPP0236
DPP0236

2 Reviews for Ryan Burnett Photography

Jay · Married on 05/28/2011

Ryan was our photographer for our May 28, 2011 wedding. He did a wonderful job - we are so pleased with our photos. The family felt so comfortable with him and he photographed some really amazing moments. We will never forget our special thanks to the memories that Ryan helped us capture. I would highly recommend his services! Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Mandy · Married on 09/11/2010

Your work was beautiful and you were such a HUGE BLESING!

Sent on 07/31/2011