Roy Serafin Photo & Video

• Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Roy Serafin Photo & Video

Newly engaged? AWESOME! You have to be so excited! Or maybe your excitement is subdued by ten thousand questions like “omg who do I hire for this?” running through your head all day everyday. Your wedding day is one of the most important and irreplaceable memories you will ever have, so let me handle the photography and videography side of things. After all the vendors, parties, and ceremonies of the day, wedding photos are the only thing you have 10, 20, or 30 years from now to remember it by. Well that and your spouse obviously.

As a photographer/videographer I am all about capturing the moments, without the stress. I make sure my clients, whether they are world travelers hiking to their ceremony or just two people in love in their hometown, have memories that last and a good time creating them! I’ll joke around with you, keep you calm and stress free, even hike up your favorite mountain to make sure you get the shot of your dreams. If you book with me, be prepared for a fun adventure!

The wedding & elopement experience with me and my team can cover anything from your 500 person wedding to small elopements in remote parts of the world. We will travel to wherever you want to be and cover anything from photo to video. For everything else, I can recommend a vendor to you.

Send me a message here, and lets get started on this process. Do it soon though, I have limited availability left for 2019 + 2020!

Follow Roy Serafin Photo & Video on

Roy Serafin Photo & Video Pricing

Roy Serafin Photo & Video Price Rates

Roy Serafin Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Roy Serafin Photo & Video 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Roy Serafin Photo & Video 2
    $200 Engagement Session in Chicago

For a limited time only, I will be offering 1 hour engagement sessions at $200 instead of $250. Enagagement sessions must be in Chicago or the surrounding 30 miles. Full price due at time of booking, no refunds.

• Chicago, IL Chicago, IL, 46383 See on map
    (219) 299-3139 (Phone number)