4352 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rosa's Shop

Celebrating our 40th year In the Special Occasion Business, From Christening to Ceremony We Specialize in Baptism, Christening, Communion, Flower Girl, Boy's suits and tuxcedos, XV, Sweet Sixteen, Debutant, Prom, Wedding Dresses , Bridesmaid, "Tuxcedo Rental Only" Mother of the Bride and Groom Dresses, Religious, Formal Wear Gift's and Accessories From Christening to Ceremony. We have it all under one roof.

2343m
2343m
msRosasShop
VSM7010sottero

7 Reviews for Rosa's Shop

I cannot say enough about this shop and Rosa. I made my appointment with this shop even though they didn't have the specific style dress I wanted they carried a TON of dresses by the same designer. When I showed up for my appointment, not only had Rosa pulled multiple dresses that were similar to the specific one I was looking for but she told me if I saw something I liked, to grab it. I tried on close to 5 dresses that morning (where most shops MAYBE let you try on 2) and Rosa was so honest about how each one looked, and in the most appropriate and kind ways.

From the moment I walked in the front door to the moment I left, NOT ONCE did I feel pressured to make a decision. Rosa may work in retail but by no means does she have that "car salesman" attitude.

I tried on dresses that day she could have pushed or persuaded me to purchase for the sale, but In the end, MY dress, ended up being one SHE expertly picked, just from asking what I liked. One that I would have never picked on my own but cried when I put it on; and despite it being less expensive than some of the others I tried, she told me "this is your dress." It's not about the sale, here, it's about making her bride look and feel gorgeous.

She made me feel comfortable, not rushed, not pressured, and like I had known her for years and she was a long time family friend.

A friend of mine recent got engaged, she is terrified of the idea of "Wedding dress shopping" I'm bringing her to Rosa :)

Sent on 01/01/2015
  • Stepherri's

Sherri · Married on 12/13/2014

I met with Rosa the owner, she was excellent. She helped me find the dress of my dreams. She even refers to the dresses as "her" or "she", not "it". Very sweet person. She allowed me to make payments on a dress that was discontinued. She made me feel like I was the only bride in town. She knew that I was on a small budget, so she would not let me purchase my accessories from her store, she referred me elsewhere. I just love her!

Sent on 08/20/2014

At the point that I visited Rosa's, I was over the champagne and giggles and people blowing smoke about how great I looked in the dress. I am picky and I just wanted to find my dress! I knew what I wanted, and I knew from reviews that Rosa had a good selection of Maggie Sottero dresses. Rosa let me have a look around, and she was helpful and friendly when I found a few dresses to try on. I ended up with a beautiful Allure Bridals gown that was allllmost perfect. I knew I wanted some things altered, and didn't know if it would be possible. Rosa was extremely accommodating -- she actually let me take the dress (GASP!), go to a dress tailor that was close by (West Coast Couture), have a consultation, then return with the dress and decide if I wanted to purchase it or not. This was so awesome --- like living in a small town where trust and integrity are values that everyone shares! I'll take that over the champagne any day. Plus I was able to buy the sample dress and save some money. This was a great experience and she has a great selection. Go!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Rosa's Shop FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rosa's Shop 1
    40 Year Anniversary Sale 50 % Off All Discontinued Wedding Dresses
    50% Off All Discontinued Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid, Flower Girls, Shoes, Gift's and Accessories. New "Perfect Condition"

• 4352 Sepulveda Blvd Culver City, 90230 See on map