17 North Country Road, Port Jefferson, NY 11777 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Roots Flowers and Treasures

At Roots we are enthusiastic, patient, and most important, we listen to your expectations. We thrive on creating your ideas and dreams and will do it according to your budget! From the most intimate affair to a grand ballroom event, we will be there from the initial consultation, all the way to pinning the boutonnières on the groomsmen.

40 Reviews for Roots Flowers and Treasures

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Roots provided us with such an amazing flower experience! When it comes to florists it can sometimes seem like they all provide the same service with little difference, however, when it comes to Roots that is far from the truth. Cori was one of the most genuinely fun people to work with. She had incredible flower ideas that worked within our budget and she made our centerpieces look fantastic without us having to break the bank.

She had a great understanding of flowers and which little things could make a huge difference in appearance and it really showed the day of. The experience of working with Roots was fantastic and to be honest, we really looked forward to our meetings with Cori. She was always available when we had any questions (and we had a lot!) and it was always a pleasure to meet and discuss our wedding with her. I highly recommend booking Roots to be your Florist. You will get a flower experience that is one of a kind!

valerie · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Roots Flowers and Treasures for my daughters wedding. We hired her for an Engagement Luncheon I gave my daughter and Fiance Last year. We saw the talent and had to have Cori do the wedding. She was simply amazing. Extremely talented and very creative and very easy to work with. She was such a pleasure. She brought such elegance and beauty to the wedding. She was also very reasonably priced. Everything she created was a work of art. The Bailey House looked so simply elegant. Thank you Cori!!

Roots Flowers and Treasures 1
    Roots Flowers and Treasures 8
    Roots Flowers and Treasures 9
    Roots Flowers and Treasures 10

Brianna · Married on 07/03/2017

Cori was fabulous to work with for our wedding! Her prices were very affordable and quality is amazing! I showed her pictures of what type of look I was going for and she knew exactly how to make it perfect! One of the things I really loved about Roots was that I was able to see a sample centerpiece before my wedding. Some florists do not do that and I was so glad I was able to see it because it was even more than I could ever imagined! Also, Cori was very personable. She talked to you like an actual person and gave real opinions! She wants you the customer to be happy and not manipulated like other vendors might do. I 100% recommend Roots to anyone looking for a florist!

Brianna

Roots Flowers and Treasures FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 176.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,455.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Villa Lombardi's
    Villa Lombardi's Banquet Halls

Roots Flowers and Treasures is a preferred vendor for Villa Lombardi's and all Lombardi Caterers locations because of their professionalism, beautiful work and ability to please our Bride-and-Grooms.

• Farm to Table Catering by Filomena
    Farm to Table Catering by Filomena Wedding Caterers

Cory is an amazing designer and business woman. She is talented and puts herself into everything she does. You will not be disappointed in hiring Roots Flowers and Treasures. She is a true Treasure!!

• 17 North Country Road Port Jefferson, NY 11777 See on map