Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Roots Flowers and Treasures

At Roots we are enthusiastic, patient, and most important, we listen to your expectations.  We thrive on creating your ideas and dreams and will do it according to your budget!  From the most intimate affair to a grand ballroom event, we will be there from the initial consultation, all the way to pinning the boutonnières on the groomsmen.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (3)
Event Design (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I hired Roots Flowers and Treasures for my daughters wedding. We hired her for an Engagement Luncheon I gave my daughter and Fiance Last year. We saw the talent and had to have Cori do the wedding. She was simply amazing. Extremely talented and very creative and very easy to work with. She was such a pleasure. She brought such elegance and beauty to the wedding. She was also very reasonably priced. Everything she created was a work of art. The Bailey House looked so simply elegant. Thank you Cori!!

Photos
Profile Picture valerie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori was fabulous to work with for our wedding! Her prices were very affordable and quality is amazing! I showed her pictures of what type of look I was going for and she knew exactly how to make it perfect! One of the things I really loved about Roots was that I was able to see a sample centerpiece before my wedding. Some florists do not do that and I was so glad I was able to see it because it was even more than I could ever imagined! Also, Cori was very personable. She talked to you like an actual person and gave real opinions! She wants you the customer to be happy and not manipulated like other vendors might do. I 100% recommend Roots to anyone looking for a florist!

Brianna

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Cori helped me with my flowers and ceremony decor. Everything turned out awesome!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Roots Flowers and Treasures is a preferred vendor for Villa Lombardi's and all Lombardi Caterers locations because of their professionalism, beautiful work and ability to please our Bride-and-Grooms.

Cory is an amazing designer and business woman. She is talented and puts herself into everything she does. You will not be disappointed in hiring Roots Flowers and Treasures. She is a true Treasure!!

6 PROS I KNOW