Watertown, WI 53094 Map · Phone number

About Rex Munyon Photography

I've been a photographer for years. It has been an interest of mine since high school in the 70's. About 15 years ago I started taking wedding pictures for friends and acquaintances. Wedding photography has grown to be something I really enjoy. There are not many things more rewarding than seeing the look of joy on the face of a bride when she sees that her special day has been preserved for her to treasure forever. I will work closely with both bride and groom to capture your wedding day and deliver those memories to you.

• Noah Sharon Photography
  • Studio re
  • Photo Focus Photography
HeaderHands
Couple pictured in the park
Couple pictured in the park
Couple outside in a field in Arkansas
Couple outside in a field in Arkansas
Full wedding party in alternating guys/girls.
Full wedding party in alternating guys/girls.
Groom held up in the bridesmaid's arms.
Groom held up in the bridesmaid's arms.
Girls in BW, Flowers in color
Girls in BW, Flowers in color
HeaderHands

3 Reviews for Rex Munyon Photography

Kay · Married on 07/18/2015

Rex is awesome! I knew of him previously from a friends wedding that my son was in, When we met he remembered my son and how much fun he had with him at the wedding. For our engagement photos I mentioned that having pictures of my fiance, son and I together was very important to us, he made sure to get them and got some great candid shots of us as a family as well as the more posed photos. For the price which includes Engagement pictures, videography, and wedding photos he is the best price. Plus he sends you a CD of the pictures, does a highlight video with your first dance song, as well as a coffee table photo album. Most of the photographers wanted typically around $1400 for 1 photographer. For the wedding I believe we will have two photographers to get different angles as well as a videographer.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2008

This man and his wife are amazing people. I would highly recomend them to anyone! The value that we got for the money we spent was phenomenal. Rex's creativity and off-the-wall ideas for his photos made my wedding day extra special. Rex is inexpensive, i have heard that some people pay as much as 1500 dollars for their wedding photographers. Rex offers much higher quality for less than half of that price. Go with Rex and you wont regret it!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Abigail · Married on 12/15/2007

Rex was very flexible about our ideas, and since I am a photographer it was fun to be able to suggest some things that I wanted to do on the spur of the moment. He went with my ideas and added some of his own, and the pictures turned out fantastic. I also love being able to print my own pictures and edit them however I want - very cost effective and professional at the same time!

Sent on 01/08/2008

Rex Munyon Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Watertown, 53094 See on map
    9202486565 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rex Munyon Photography)