New York, NY Map · Phone number

About Rev Alison Caiola

It is my honor to custom create a ceremony for you that truly speaks to who you are as a couple and what you mean to one another. My name is Rev Alison Caiola and I am a second-generation Ordained Interfaith Minister who custom creates and joyously performs non denominational, spiritual without being religious, civil and religious wedding ceremonies in NYC, all Boros, Long Island and Westchester County. With much joy, I also perform SS wedding ceremonies . (My parents who were also Ministers performed SS ceremonies during the Stonewall Era. I also perform weddings for couples from out of state and out of the country. I am proud to also be the recommended wedding officiant for Central Park,

First, let me just say congratulations to you. Marriage is a joyful transformation, a journey that will last a lifetime. It is my honor and privilege to be part of the beginning facet of your journey.

As an engaged couple, when you contact me, I immediately let you know that whatever type of wedding ceremony you envision, together we can create it. It is a very collaborative process. My motto is "It's your wedding day--everything is your way!"

It is also important for me to get to know you so that the ceremony reflects the warmth of our friendship. I am also a published novelist so my ceremonies are always very unique and personal for each couple. I even custom create poetry choices and readings that have been written especially for you! My wedding ceremonies are never cookie-cutter or pre-written. During my ceremonies people laugh a bit, cry a bit (good tears) and really feel that I've captured the essence of who you are.

If it is your wish, it is my pleasure to design a ceremony that includes your parents with special readings, a beautiful rose ceremony or even participation in the unity candle-lighting or sand unity portion of the service. If there are children brought into the marriage, and it is your wish, I can create a special portion of the ceremony where you address the children, vowing that you will be one loving family, and your home will always be a safe haven for them.

After meeting with you and getting to know you, we work together to create the perfect ceremony. I then custom create and send you different wedding ceremony choices, and you make the final decision, so that it is exactly what you have always envisioned it to be...and more!

My Vow To You
I promise that your ceremony will be lovely, memorable, heart-warming and uniquely yours!

my newest best selling novel is :The Seeds of a Daisy

available on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and iTunes

Follow Rev Alison Caiola on

haroldron2
ringphoto

99 Reviews for Rev Alison Caiola

Jess · Married on 06/11/2016

I absolutely love Rev. Alison! My now husband and I completely got along so quickly with Rev. Alison, she was so sweet and understanding! Our wedding day was special, and I appreciate the time she spent with her.. so grateful to have met her! Xoxo

Tori · Married on 08/22/2015

Rev. Alison gave my husband and I the most beautiful ceremony we could have ever imagined. I am more than thrilled with our choice to have her officiate our special day. She is very flexible as well, I lived in Virginia when I first contacted her for my New York wedding, she was willing to Skype and do whatever she could to get an exact feel on what we wanted. I ended up meeting with her in New York to go over all the details and she had some awesome ideas for our special ceremony. Thank you Rev. Alison!

Mikey · Married on 08/15/2015

Alison was everything we could've asked for - she was inquisitive, asked great questions and pulled everything together in a really beautiful way. She gave us great options and feedback whenever we needed anything! HIGHLY Recommend. Thank you so much for being apart of such an amazing celebration.

• Tessie Reveliotis Photography
    Tessie Reveliotis Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Alison is always a pleasure to work with! I am so fortunate that our paths have crossed and that I have the opportunity to introduce others to her! She is sincere, warm and the one of the sweetest people I know. Highly recommended to my fabulous couples!

• New York See on map