Radiant Events

6 Reviews for Radiant Events

1 User photo

• Allie

Allie Del Principe Payne · Married on 09/01/2019

The absolute best in the area!

I honestly don’t know where to start! Ria and I started communicating early on about our wedding, but my husband was reluctant and thought we could get by without hiring a coordinator. I was quick to realize that planning a wedding on my own wouldn’t work and convinced him that we’d need help. Ria from day one (even before we hired her) was so kind, patient and understanding that I immediately felt comfortable with her. She put us both at ease and I knew we made a good decision. On our wedding day, her and her husband Joe, were phenomenal. If anything went wrong, I wouldn’t have known it. Morning of, my husband dropped off a box of decorations that I admittedly had no set plan for and Ria & Joe took a pile of random decorations and turned it into a cohesive, beautiful theme. I can’t thank them enough for that. Ria was great at managing our vendors, working with our venue (Aster Weddings), was communicative, always around when I needed her and our guests and family raved about how well everything ran. Ria and Joe made themselves known and easily accessible so not only could me and my husband relax and have fun, but so could our families. I can’t recommend Radiant Events enough!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Tal Oron Cohen, Ba-Li Cravings Catering · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful to work with

Ria was the event planner for a rehearsal dinner we catered at Gratitude & Grace.
    Leading up to the event, she was great to communicate with and clear on the details. Seeing her the day of the dinner with the family and couple showed how great Ria's relationship was with everyone.
    Ria best of luck with your new adventures, and when you want to do this again, let me know. Looking forward to next time!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

I hired Ria of Radiant Events as our day of coordinator for our 10/13/18 wedding. I was very skeptical about hiring one thinking that we could handle it on our own, my mother being a even bigger skeptic. Boy were we wrong. Ria was available before the wedding, giving us advice on anything we asked. During the week before the wedding she took charge and organized all the vendors and created a wonderful time line. She arrived early and went to work. By the end of the night we saw she had cleaned up our decor, put chairs away and had everything looking great. Both my mother and I have now decided hiring her was the best decision my fiance and I made. We had countless people come up to us asking who she was and complimenting her because she was professional and accommodating. 10/10 would hire again!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Radiant Events Pricing

Radiant Events Price Rates

• Penn Yan, 14527 See on map
    3157197120 (Phone number)
    Location of (Radiant Events)