Fairy Tale Weddings by Mary

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,295 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,295 Package Price

Fairy Tale Weddings by Mary is a wedding planning company out of Cicero, New York. Our planning process covers everything from floral arrangements to the honeymoon. Our seasoned team is passionate about making your big day come to life and providing you with special memories without all the stress. Take this opportunity to work with the professionals who will ensure your dreams become reality.

Fairy Tale Weddings by Mary is a premium wedding planning team that boasts an award-winning reputation in the Syracuse region. After your consultation, you will begin preparing for the different phases of your event including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Within your plan, you will be provided with complete service to create a professional operation that stays within budget, and follows your custom timeline. To ensure your itinerary is maintained, our staff will continue to provide guidance with their day-of coordination. Mary is also an experienced Officant customizing your ceremony to you as a couple. Wedding Types include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Military
  • Non-Religious
  • Religious
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,495

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,295

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.8 out of 5 rating

Vickie Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mary is the best wedding planner ever!

Mary is absolutely phenomenal; she knows her industry and does everything to ensure the bride/groom create lasting memories. I was planning a wedding out of town; and she represented me and my vision exceptionally. She is the best wedding planner you could ever hire. I had my fairy tale wedding because of Mary and her dedication to excellence! I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with her.
    Patrick G. Married on 10/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I have no idea what Mary did for us and couldn't be happier

We really have no idea what Mary did for us and I say that in the nicest way possible as everything was so smooth.

Between the Marriott and Mary, there was nothing that we had to worry about. The biggest problem that we had was the bridal party was 18 minutes late and that is no fault of the wedding planner or the venue. All things considering, the biggest complaint that we had about the entire day was that the bride showed up to the church 18 minutes late and threw the entire timeline off and then the ceremony ran long meaning we had to push through photos quickly.

This lateness lead into about 20 minutes where the food could have been a little bit fresher. This lead into the only 2 decisions that we had to make on the wedding day... Can we start serving food early and can we speed up the timeline by skipping sitting down and eating and going straight to dancing.

As these were the only two decisions we had to make throughout the entire wedding that deviated from the original plan, I'd say the planning was and small corrections were a success to get us back on time.

We don't know what other corrections were made to make everything run smoother as well. So I have no idea what she did because there was no stress or distraction for us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Creative Assistant Invitations Creative Assistant Invitations Wedding Invitations

I know Mary, at Fairy Tale Weddings & Events, personally. She goes the extra mile for her clients and loves what she does. There's a lot that goes into a wedding, and I highly recommend leaning on her years of experience to make your event perfect and beautiful.

American Limousine of CNY Inc American Limousine of CNY Inc Wedding Limos

GREAT COMPANY

Premierbooth Events Premierbooth Events Photo Booths

Mary puts her heart and soul into her events for her clients. Top notch every time we work together, beautiful work!

Morris Tent Rentals, Inc.
4.0 out of 5 rating , 28 Reviews
Premierbooth Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 34 Reviews
路 Photo Booths

109 North Main Street Syracuse, NY, 13212
Location of (Fairy Tale Weddings by Mary)
8445 Button Road Cicero, NY, 13039
315-575-1319

10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding