Cakes by Michele, LLC

Marcellus, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We believe your wedding cake is such an important part of your wedding day. It's a beautiful part of your room decor and a delicious dessert for your guests. We create unique, custom cakes to fit your style/design. Please check out our site at http://www.cakes-by-michele.com or call/text us at 315-708-0055. You can also view pictures at Instagram: cakesbymichelesyr or www.facebook.com/cakesbymichele.syracuse.ny.

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.75

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Kayleigh
    Kayleigh H. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful cake

Michele made us such a beautiful cake for our Oct 8th wedding. She was so easy to meet with and work with. The cakes she makes are delicious!! Many flavors to choose from. Highly recommend her!!
    Elizabeth P. Married on 09/25/2021

The Wedding Cake

Michele is the best! She was so flexible with our date change (Covid had us delay by 11 months). Michele even did a no contact cake tasting with us during peak Covid shut downs, she’s excellent at communicating. She was so creative, I asked for a geode inspired cake and boy did she deliver! Our wedding cake was a HUGE success, everyone thought it was delicious (it was so good, in fact, that my fiancé and I ate our pieces in bed the following morning without forks!)
    10/10 would recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellent!!

My husband and I got married on September 10th and we used Michele as our cake baker. She came highly recommended by my sister that used her in the past for her wedding. Michele did an amazing job on our cake! Not only did it taste delicious but you didn’t want to ruin this masterpiece by cutting it because it was just so perfect! ❤️🎂 Michele even gave us a coupon to use for a free cake on our one year anniversary! She’s very pleasant and easy to work with. We will definitely be using Cakes by Michele again in the future for other cakes to come! Thank you again Michele! 🙏🥰

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Lauren & Tyler
    109 photos · 05/26/2019
  • Deana & Khiem
    129 photos · 09/08/2018

Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

Michele does such a nice job! I love her creations and they taste sooo good!

Brian Oddo Entertainment Brian Oddo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is very talented and I've had the pleasure of tasting her cakes and cupcakes Absolutely delicious, professional attitude, attention to detail and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her.

Creative Assistant Invitations Creative Assistant Invitations Wedding Invitations

I've had occasion to work with Michele in the past, and have been truly amazed at how she can take any theme and bring it to life in a cake. So, when a bride recently called me and needed someone to make a cake in a hurry, the first place I thought of was Cakes by Michele. But this wasn't an everyday order. This bride had planned extremely well for over a year, but the person making her cake disappeared...JUST 6 DAYS before the wedding. I knew Michele was the one to call. She immediately met with us and arranged to make the very same cakes & cupcakes that were originally planned. Could she do it? She COULD, and she DID. My bride and I were so thrilled that Michele could pull everything together in such a short amount of time. And no one knew the difference. Thanks Michele for being such a professional, dependable and talented wedding associate.

Marcellus, NY, 13209
Location of (Cakes by Michele, LLC)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding