Cakes by Michele, LLC Reviews

Cakes by Michele, LLC 4
Cakes by Michele, LLC 5
Cakes by Michele, LLC 6

Leanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing cake and desserts!

Choosing Cakes by Michele was the best choice we could’ve made. Not being local to the area, Michele made it very easy to set up a tasting appointment when we were able to come to town. Each sample was better than the next, and thankfully we were able to choose more than one flavor for each tier as we couldn’t decide which was best. She brought a large portfolio of past work which were like works of art. In addition to our wedding cake, we wanted to have a few specialty fall desserts. She was able to provide us with many different choices. She coordinated with our florist for fresh flowers to add to the design and arranged everything at the venue. Our guests were raving about all the desserts, especially her maple frosted cookies and apple cinnamon cake. Could not speak more highly of her abilities and creativity as a baker.

Meghan · Married on 09/15/2018

We can't say enough about how amazing Michele was to work with. Our cake totally exceeded our expectations - it was SO beautiful!! We wanted a small three-tiered cake for our wedding, and Michele did a different flavor for each layer. We met with her to do a tasting, and she not only brought many delicious flavors to try but also books of photos of her cakes. We chose elements of multiple different cakes that we liked, and she put them all together to build an absolutely beautiful cake that totally matched our wedding decor - she went so far as to ask for color swatches to make sure the colors were an exact match. Michele delivered our cake to Ithaca, as well, which really helped our day there go smoothly. We got lots of comments from guests about how tasty the cake was (especially the pumpkin with apple pie filling). An extra great thing about Michele is that she will give you a gift card for a new cake topper for your first anniversary, so you don't have to worry about saving the top layer day-of. Finally, Michele's pricing is really reasonable - definitely on the lower end of the bakers we looked at in the region, but with no compromise on service or quality. We are so happy we went with her cake for our special day!

Cakes by Michele, LLC 7

Nicolette · Married on 09/02/2018

We had a great experience hiring Cakes by Michele to make our wedding cake and cupcakes! We were having a rustic/fall wedding and she had the cute idea to have little fondant leaves on the cupcakes as if they were falling from the birch cake tree up top. I ate both a cupcake and a slice of cake and the cake was so moist and delicious, with each having fillings that were amazing as well. I definitely recommend her cinnamon chip flavor with apple pie filling! Michele was very easy to work with, and accommodated our multiple flavor requests as well as dairy-free options with ease. I recommend her for your wedding cake, you will not be disappointed!

Cakes by Michele, LLC 8

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying I’m not usually that big into sweets or desserts, but this cake blew me away. Michele made our wedding cake this past weekend, and I had so many people coming up to me to rave about it. My husband and I tried all three tiers as they were all different flavors of our choosing. Every bite was better than the last. It was super moist and delicious, and I never want to eat anyone’s else’s cake again unless it’s made by Michele. 5 stars!!

Ellyn · Married on 08/25/2018

The best cake, cupcakes I have ever had. Everything was so delicious. Everyone couldn't get enough. Thanks for the delicious sweets and beautiful presentation

Sheri · Married on 08/18/2018

We had very specific ideas and Michele exceeded our expectations with taste and appearance! I highly recommend!

Cakes by Michele, LLC 9

Pam · Married on 08/04/2018

Michele was awesome. We had samples to taste and our cake had three layers each with different cake and filling. It looked fantastic and taste scrumptious, so moist!!!! Will definitely use Cakes by Michele again and we highly recommend her. Happy Bride and Groom.

Cakes by Michele, LLC 10

Emily · Married on 06/29/2018

Michelle made us a beautiful wedding cake!!!!! Flavor was amazing and the design turned out beautiful!!!! Wonderful experience :) Makes the best chocolate cake I've ever had!!!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

I've said this to just about everyone I know, but I'll be saying it for a long time - Michele makes the best cake I've ever had, no matter the flavor. We had 2 cakes for our wedding, one with white chocolate and strawberry filling and the other was marble with chocolate bavarian cream filling and both were incredible. Everyone was raving about it and enjoyed it as much as we did! She also gave us a coupon for an anniversary cake next year so we could cut into the top layer of our cake for our guests. She was extremely personable and absolutely amazing. I will recommend to everyone!! Thank you!!

Jenn · event on: 01/12/2018

Beautiful cake! Exactly what I asked for! Great taste.
    Very easy to work with. I’m picking up a 21 bday cake tomorrow!

• W

William · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding was In October and we had some very demanding ideas about what we wanted. Michele and I spoke and she prepared some of the most ideal flavors for us to try. She makes amazing cake and I don't even like cake. We asked for an Irish style cake and we wanted to do something with fall flavors as well as some traditional ideas. She made us a cake that looked amazing and our guests keep talking about it months later. The flavor for fall was cinnamon chip cake with an apple streusel filling. I can't tell you enough how amazing she is! Highly recommend her for ALL OCCASSIONS!

Cakes by Michele, LLC 11
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

From the tasting to the event, Michele was amazing! She made us four flavors of cake for our wedding, and an assortment of delicious cookies , brownies, and bars for a dessert bar. We are still receiving compliments on how delicious everything was. She even made a rugby ball grooms cake... not only did it look great, but tasted even better!!! She was so accommodating with delivery and setup of everything, and always easy to get a hold of! The only problem you will encounter when working with Michele is deciding between the huge variety of flavors and fillings that she offers! Thanks for everything Michele, we will definitely be ordering you for any other events we host!

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so happy we went with Michele for our wedding cake/cupcakes! She was fantastic to work with and created exactly what we wanted. We were able to have a variety of flavors and all of them were AMAZING!

Cakes by Michele, LLC 12

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Michele is fantastic to work with! From the first time we met her through our wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with! The tasting allowed us the opportunity to try several of her delicious cakes and she was very flexible working with us to make a cake that matched the style we had in mind! On our wedding day she was willing to drive to our venue and deliver the cake, it was so beautiful to look at and every layer tasted amazing. Highly recommend Cakes by Michele to anyone looking for a beautiful delicious cake and a great experience working with Michele!

Krystal · Married on 08/25/2017

Michele did an amazing job with our wedding cake! I showed her a picture, and it came out exactly like it, even better! There were three different layers, each layer was different flavor. All were absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about it! I would definitely recommend Cakes by Michele over any other bakery! It was so perfect!

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Michele's cakes are absolutely amazing!!

Securing a date: I contacted Michele about 3 months prior to the date of the event and she was able to accommodate-even that close to the date.

Working with Michele: She makes the process really easy & she makes certain your vision is replicated perfectly.

The design: I gave Michele 2 images for 2 separate cakes I wanted and they came out exact. Michele truly is a perfectionist and well worth every penny!

Delivery: Michele delivers for a very small fee, which worked out perfectly. Very prompt- on time & no problems.

Pricing: Michele is very reasonable! I would certainly purchase from her in the future. No questions asked

Quality/Taste of Cake: we got red velvet for one cake & the other was vanilla/chocolate. They were absolutely delicious. Best cake I've ever had!

Overall: overall I was SO impressed with Michele. Her professionalism, her talent, pricing, and the overall taste. Cannot recommend Michele enough. Everyone wanted her information. Her cakes were a hit!

Thanks Michele!

• User7037695 · 1+ year ago

Michelle was phenomenal! We met for a cake tasting, and she has several delicious flavors! Our cake was intricately designed, and she executed it beautifully. It was all set up on my wedding day without a thing to worry about. Very reasonable price. Thank you Michelle!

Rashelle · Married on 07/22/2017

We found Michele on a whim after our original wedding cake baker canceled on us unexpectedly. She was very accommodating with meeting with us despite our busy schedules! We knew right off the start that we wanted her to make our cake because she was so personable, easy to work with, the samples she had us try were AMAZING, her cakes were affordable, and she was able to design the exact cake we wanted! We have received so many compliments on how excellent our wedding cake tasted as well as looked! All 4 different flavors were incredible! We are so happy we found her!! Thank you again Michele for your service! We are definitely recommending her to everyone we know!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Getting our wedding cake from Michele was one of our easiest and worthwhile wedding choices. She was extremely friendly and personable at our first meeting. She was able to give us suggestions on design and let us pick out four flavors for our cake. She even came up with letting us use a sheet cake for that additional flavor. Michele delivered our cake to the venue with no issues. She responded promptly to all emails. Guests complimented all flavors of the cake!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Phenomenal flavors to choose from, my husband and I had great difficulty coming up with just three flavors. Also! Michele offers a free coupon on your one year wedding anniversary for a new cake top with any flavor you want! She arrived on time to the tasting, and on the big day. The cake was gorgeous (and delicious!). Book her now! I will definitely be keeping in touch for cakes in the future

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Michele did a terrific job on our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful (she had it resemble a tree with our initials carved into it), but the cake itself was delicious as well. We couldn't choose what flavor we liked best during the tasting, so she allowed us to make each layer a different flavor. Highly recommended!

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2017

Michele was a pleasure to work with. I have celiac disease and we were having a gluten free cake. She was wonderful with accommodating the allergy and reassuring me that everything would be 100% gluten free. She had great recommendations for flavors and even met us multiple times for samples!I never once questioned that the cake would be delivered on time and look beautiful when we got to the reception! Thanks Michele!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

I have been ordering cakes from "Cakes By Michele" for several years and am always so happy with them but my wedding cake was PERFECTION! I found a
    Photo of the cake design I wanted and honestly my cake was exactly a replica of what I showed Michele. She gave us up to 3 choices for the 3 tiers and the
    Options were awesome. My guests are today, several days later still sending me messages about how great my cake tasted.
    My #1 thing to say about Michele's cakes is the fresh, moistness of them. I promise you will NEVER go wrong with "Cakes By Michele"

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2017

Cakes by Michele was absolutely the best choice! Her cakes/cupcakes were absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about the cupcakes she even let us do 4 different flavors! Michele herself was SO nice and personal. We will definitely be doing business with her again!

• Lori

Lori · Married on 05/06/2017

If we could give Michelle more than five stars we would! We were allowed two tastings with her as she had so many incredible flavor choices we needed to try more to make a decision. The GC for a cake on our anniversary was something we were not offered at any other vendor. Her price, service and final product met our every expectation!!!