Cakes by Michele, LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Morgan
    Morgan K. Married on 10/22/2022

Delicious Cake

From start to finish, this was an absolutely wonderful experience. The number of flavors of both cake and fillings to choose from was fabulous, there were gluten free options for some of our guests that needed, and the tasting was so organized it was a relief to have a vendor so well prepared. Now, onto the cake itself: I have NEVER had such a delicious cake in all my life. I am not a cake person traditionally but her cakes were moist and flavorful, the fillings were just right and not too sweet, and the frosting is this magical confection that melted on the tongue and complimented the cake perfectly. It is a week later and the cake is just as good as it was on the first day. We were able to choose 4 different cake flavors (one cutting and three sheet) and each one was as good as the last. Our cutting cake was absolutely perfect in taste and style, looked just like the style/pic we showed her, and got rave reviews from all of our guests. It was incredibly affordable and worth every penny.
    Colleen G. Married on 10/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm the Mother of the Bride and Michele did an incredible job!

Everyone at the wedding loved her cake and cupcakes. She was very helpful and delivered the cake and cupcakes right on time.
    We had the most delicious filled cupcakes and wedding cake.... flavorful and very moist!
    You will not be disappointed.
    We will definitely post the photos when we get them back from the photographer.
    Karen C. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cakes by Michele (Marcellus, NY)

The cake and cupcakes I ordered for both of my sons weddings August 27, 2022 and October 7, 2022(exactly 6 weeks apart) this past summer and fall were absolutely spectacular! Michele was fabulous to work with. She was extremely professional and delivered to both of the wedding venues! ! The fillings were delicious and there were several choices to pick from! You could even choose different fillings for each layer of the cake and you could also choose different fillings for the cupcakes! Infact we chose 4 different fillings for 100 cupcakes for each of the weddings! I would definitely use Cakes by Michele again in a heart beat! We had several people rave at how delicious the cake and cupcakes were! Her prices were very fair and reasonable! Michele is a 5 star baker in our opinion! 2022 was a special year for our family and Michele helped make that possible by providing her SCRUMPTIOUS cakes and cupcakes for our sons weddings!!!!! Thank you Michele!!! Ohhh, and one last thing…..Michele even provides a coupon to each couple for a free cake on their 1 year Wedding Anniversary!👰‍♀️🤵‍♂️

Karen Caruso
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alessandra H. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing flavor, beautiful design

We had 4 different flavored cakes and Michele made each cake to perfection!! The flavor was to die for, and it looked fabulous as well! Our wedding cake was everything we could have ever wanted!! Thank you so much Michele!
    Heather L. Married on 05/27/2022

Hands down would recommend

Michele was beyond amazing! We had a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors plus extra flavor cupcakes. She worked with us through our postponement and was so responsive. Everything came out beautifully. We cannot recommend her enough!
    Megan A. Married on 05/21/2022

Delicious cake

The cake Michelle made for our wedding was sooooo good!! We had 3 different flavors for cake and every flavor was delicious. Some of our guests ate 3-5 pieces. Highly recommend! Michelle is easy to work with and good communicator.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience and cake ever

Michele made our wedding cake this spring and did a fantastic job. She made the process so simple with great communication. The day of, we could not believe how gorgeous the cake looked - so much better than the inspiration photos I shared with her - I don't know how she did it. The cake tasted great and we heard such great feedback from our guests raving over it. We could not have had a better experience with Michele.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh H. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful cake

Michele made us such a beautiful cake for our Oct 8th wedding. She was so easy to meet with and work with. The cakes she makes are delicious!! Many flavors to choose from. Highly recommend her!!
    Elizabeth P. Married on 09/25/2021

The Wedding Cake

Michele is the best! She was so flexible with our date change (Covid had us delay by 11 months). Michele even did a no contact cake tasting with us during peak Covid shut downs, she’s excellent at communicating. She was so creative, I asked for a geode inspired cake and boy did she deliver! Our wedding cake was a HUGE success, everyone thought it was delicious (it was so good, in fact, that my fiancé and I ate our pieces in bed the following morning without forks!)
    10/10 would recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellent!!

My husband and I got married on September 10th and we used Michele as our cake baker. She came highly recommended by my sister that used her in the past for her wedding. Michele did an amazing job on our cake! Not only did it taste delicious but you didn’t want to ruin this masterpiece by cutting it because it was just so perfect! ❤️🎂 Michele even gave us a coupon to use for a free cake on our one year anniversary! She’s very pleasant and easy to work with. We will definitely be using Cakes by Michele again in the future for other cakes to come! Thank you again Michele! 🙏🥰
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 08/27/2021

Best cake ever!!!

The cake so so beautiful exactly what I wanted. If you want beautiful and delicious choose them for sure!!!
  • Sara
    Sara H. Married on 08/21/2021

Great Experience

Michelle was amazing from start to finish. First- her cakes are beautiful, but most importantly they're DELICIOUS! I'm almost 2 months out from my wedding and people are still talking about how delicious the cupcakes she made us were. Did I mention that we had 4 separate flavors? Not a bad thing said about any of them! And gluten free cupcakes? which anyone who is GF can tell you are INCREDIBLY difficult to find- she's a master. You can't even tell the difference!

Second- she is incredibly accommodating! When I initially contacted her she was completely on board with making me a cake to cut and cupcake for the guests. I needed regular cupcakes, gluten free cupcakes, and vegan cupcakes and she didn't even bat an eye! I was a COVID bride and she accommodated 2 separate date changes (3 dates total if you count the original) and didn't charge me any extra fees or try to get us to pay more money. Her pricing didn't change! What we agreed upon over a year prior was what we got. And when I nixed the vegan cupcakes, it was not an issue. I truly can't say enough about her professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile.

She seriously made my life so easy the day of, she came to the venue- set everything up herself- and it was beautiful. She's amazing, you won't regret using her!
    Andrea D. Married on 07/03/2021

Incredible!

Michele brought my vision to life on our wedding day. She was professional and timely with her communication. She created a gorgeous and delicious wedding cake that all our guests raved about. Will certainly hire her again in the future!
  • Dianne
    Dianne A. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful and delicious

Michelle came through all the way around. She gave us exactly what we wanted, and the cake was incredibly delicious! Would recommend a million times.
  • F
    Felicity Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and cupcakes!

We hired Michele to make cakes and cupcakes for our wedding this past weekend. All during the planning process, Michele was super responsive and so friendly.
    The filled cupcakes were a hit with our guests (she made 4 different flavors) and most people had seconds! The cakes and cupcakes were so beautiful and we were so pleased with everything. We totally recommend Michele and are so happy with the work she did!
    Megan C. Married on 06/12/2021

Delicious Cake!

Our cake was beautiful and so delicious! Our guests were raving about the cake and we ran out! Michele was great to work with and we look forward to more Cakes by Michele in the future!
    Liz W. Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding Cake

Michele was amazing to work with. She answered all of my texts/emails in a timely manner. I had a certain style/look I wanted. She worked with me to make my dream cake become a reality. We had to get a gluten free cake since I'm gluten intolerant. It was the best tasting cake. Our guests loved it and kept completing it the whole night!
    Jenna L. Married on 05/15/2021

Delicious wedding cake!

We worked with Michele for our wedding last month and were so happy we did! Michele was very accomodating with our three different reschedules due to COVID and was always willing to make any of our wishes become a reality. Most importantly, her cakes were delicious! We ordered two different flavors- Strawberry filling with vanilla cake and Raspberry filling with lemon cake. One of our favorite memories of the wedding weekend was being able to dig into left over cake the day after our wedding while looking through everyone’s pictures of the day! Michele made the whole process so easy- she was able to make a three tiered “naked” style cake with different flavors for each tier, decorated the cake with florals the day of, and also provided sheet cakes to accommodate more of our guests. She even provided us with a coupon to receive a first tiered layer of our wedding cake on our first anniversary! We are so looking forward to digging into our lemon raspberry cake in a year’s time!
    Heather Married on 10/02/2020

2020 wedding

Michelle was supportive and very flexible, which wedding planning during covid was stressful never knowing what would happen and she was great while we were figuring it all out. The cake was gorgeous!!! Many people ate more then one slice, so even though my numbers fell drastically, we still had hardly any cake left over. I would definitely recommend Michelle!!
    Christina Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent!

Michele was wonderful to work with. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. We had a three tier cake: white with strawberry filling, chocolate with peanut butter chip filling, and cinnamon chip with apple turnover filling. Everyone loved the flavor choices. We will absolutely be working with her again! Thank you Michele!
  • Ciera
    Ciera Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding cake & cupcakes

Michele names the best cakes I've ever had. After my cake tasting that's all I could think about. It was moist and the flavors were so delicious. I also ordered my daughter's 14th birthday cake from her for October. I would recommend her to everyone. She delivered and set up everything.
    Megan A. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Still dreaming about our cake!

Working with Michele from Cakes By Michele was so easy and painless. With the constant date and location changes, she stuck with us the entire process and made us the most delicious Gluten Free cake! It turned out exactly the way we wanted it, both taste and design was perfect! I still have people (who aren’t even gluten free) texting me and saying they’re still dreaming of the cake! If you’re getting married in the area, use Michele. You will be so happy you did!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Cake

I could have not been more happy with how my wedding cake turned out from Cakes by Michele. During our cake tasting, Michele brought so many options for us to try and they were all delicious. Michele was extremely professional and flexible, which made it a very enjoyable experience to work with her. We received so many compliments on our cake, and my husband and I cannot wait to redeem our coupon for our free one-year anniversary cake. :)
  • Aimee
    Aimee R. Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Michele did an amazing job on our cake! It was absolutely beautiful and it was so delicious! She gave us exactly what we wanted with the design and flavors! She was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Sue S. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond my expectations!! Dream cake

I had called a few different cake companies and everyone tried to push me into doing a 2/3 layer cake with a sheet cake in the back for the remaining guests, UNTIL I found Michele and she was like a 4 tier is no problem at all! She offered different flavors for each tier and there were honestly so many wonderful choices we had a hard time picking just 4. She decorated our cake to my EXACT vision and people at our wedding were pretty much fighting over cake slices because that’s how good each flavor was. We barley had any left overs and again it was a fight for who was taking them home. People just could not get enough. If I could give her 10 stars I would. Me and my husband would HIGHLY recommend Michele to anyone looking for a well decorated, flavorful, extremely reasonably priced wedding cake.
illustration stars