304 1st Street, Liverpool, NY 13088 Map · Phone number

About Premierbooth Events

The only photobooths and service in Syracuse of its kind! There are imitations, but only one PREMIERBOOTH! NO other company will take care of you, your event and guests like we do! Like our tag line says, we are Simply the BEST and different from ALL the rest!

Premierbooth.com photo booths and service is designed to deliver
the ultimate photobooth experience available in Syracuse and CNY!

They feature SLR Digital Camera's, studio quality lighting, large HD displays so you can clearly see yourself and the countdown timer between pictures. Your images are printed on a high end, high speed event printer in a matter of seconds. Along with a fun professional attendant to ensure you have a blast and are always framed properly before the countdown begins! All are wheelchair accessible so EVERYONE can have fun in a Premierbooth! We have booths that will fit 4-6 adults and booths that will fit 20 adults!! Current record in our "Elite" flagship booth is a crazy 31 people!
No other photo booth company can offer this level of service.....at any price.....period!

We have countless happy wedding, birthday, graduation customers.

Just a few of our corporate clients:
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Syracuse University
SUNY Colleges
National Grid Electric
Bristol Meyers
AXA Equitable
Hunters Hope
CNYSHIRM

Designed, built, owned and operated by one of the most reputable photographers in the Syracuse area for
over 15 years...Herloski Photography!

"Just below my family and clients, nothing is more important than my name and reputation in the community. I go out of my way to make sure you are taken care of in the absolute best way possible, we will not let you down" ~ Bill Herloski ~

Follow Premierbooth Events on

34 Reviews for Premierbooth Events

1 User photo

Premierbooth Events 1

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

We knew we wanted a photobooth for our wedding, but Bill far surpassed all our expectations. We initially picked him because he had the most impressive backdrops, but when we found out he had an animated GIF machine/kiosk, it sealed the deal. Our guests had SO much fun and the pictures were amazing! It was great to have all the physical pictures for our guests and the online files for us. Turn around time was so fast. We were able to give him a custom logo for our tangible strips, but he's more than capable of making one on his own if not. He's so personable, knows the business inside and out, and was by far our easiest vendor to work with. I'd recommend him to anyone in the area who'd be interested in doing a photobooth for any event!

Premierbooth Events 2

Jeff · Married on 07/21/2018

We used Premierbooth for our recent wedding on 7/21/18 at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse. From my first email, Bill was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly. He asked great questions to help make sure we had the correct setup and was always available if I had questions pop up. Prior to our wedding day, we worked with Bill to discuss our color and theme and he let us design a custom template to be on our photo strips which was awesome! Bill really cares about his clients and wants your big day to be perfect. On our wedding day, Premierbooth arrived over 2 hours early to set up, and the staff member was very friendly and professional. They have awesome props to use in the booth, provide helpful instructions for guests, and every single guest gets a print out of a photo strip. Also, we had our guests get one extra print out to glue into a photo album and write us a note. The staff member at the booth kindly reminded each and every guest to do this and it made for some great memories of the night for my wife and I to see and share forever. Very soon after the wedding, we received a hyperlink to the digital download of our photo strips so that we can have them and print any additional copies that we need and save to our computer. We would happily recommend them, as we could not have been more satisfied with their services!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Premierbooth Events's reply:

Jeff, thank you VERY much for your kind words. It was a pleasure taking care of you and I am happy you were super satisfied with our services. All of us at Premierbooth wish you and Kelsey the best life has to offer now and in the future.

Ciera · Married on 09/29/2017

I can't say enough great things about Bill! I have researched about 10 different photobooth companies in the area and Premierebooth was the absolute best quality photobooth! They have a larger picture which I LOVED and made it so much clearer to see the actual photos. Bill prides his company on being the best and I would back that comment 100%. They re the BEST photobooth company and all my guests were so impressed and had so much fun with the photobooth. I would highly recommend Premiere Booth and Bill to everyone!!

Premierbooth Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 304 1st Street Liverpool, NY 13088 See on map