701 E Hiawatha Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13208 Map · Phone number

About American Limousine of CNY Inc

Welcome to American Limousine, a family owned and operated firm for over 25 years. We are Upstate New York's premier transportation service providing excellent and luxurious limousines,suv,limo coaches, and sedans. Transportation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal.

Our company was established in 1988 as a small fleet operation in the livery business. Today we have become Central New York's most diversified, outstanding and largest ground transportation service with over 24 vehicles to offer. We can be of service to you in 450 cities worldwide.

American Limousine chauffeurs are certified and well groomed professional drivers. They are attentive to every need and detail that you may have. You will always be greeted by one of our courteous and knowledgeable chauffeurs dressed in professional attire.

Our office staff is ready to service you, providing transportation needs to fit your event. So please give us a call or stop by and we will be able to answer any questions you may have about your special day.

WHEN YOUR OCCASION DEMANDS THE BEST CALL AMERICAN LIMOUSINE- THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN THE BUSINESS!

Follow American Limousine of CNY Inc on

• Syracuse Limo Bus
  • JK Percherons - Horse Drawn Carriage Service
  • FitzGerald Brothers Transportation

61 Reviews for American Limousine of CNY Inc

Becky · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun times in the party bus

The driver was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 05/25/2019

Cant recommend highly enough

There are great wedding vendors, excellent vendors...and then there are those that go completely above and beyond. That is American Limo of CNY!!! Sooo happy I met them at the Bridal Show at the NYS Fairgrounds four months before my wedding last year and booked their 28-person limo bus immediately when we got a tour of one of them. Immaculate ride. We were married at Hendricks Chapel in Syracuse in May 2019 and were THRILLED with our driver who seemed to anticipate anything we might need before or after our wedding ceremony. Breath mints while we waited for the processional, helping with boutonnieres, you name it. The girls were picked up at the Brewster Inn in Cazenovia and following the ceremony we stopped at Green Lakes for photos before being dropped off at our backyard reception at our home in Madison County. A 4-hour rental worth every penny...we were beyond pleased with the service, professionalism of our driver, and of course the awesome atmosphere provided in the limo bus!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

American Limousine is the way to go if you are looking for transportation for your wedding. Our driver was absolutely AMAZING. He took care of everything, including helping me to and from my house to the limo as well as from the limo to the church (I had a huge dress). He even helped my friends fix the back of my dress before I walked down the aisle. Our driver was so fun and relaxed which is what you need on your wedding day! I have nothing but great things to say about this vendor!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Award

American Limousine of CNY Inc FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Exotic Car
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan

• Video Memories Wedding Videographers

American Limo is the Only Limo Company from Syracuse that I would recommend , I have had the honor of working with Joe and his staff for over 30 years! their limos are gorgeous ! and they are always professional!

• Fairy Tale Weddings by Mary Wedding Planners

American Limo is a wonderful company to work with. Their drivers are always courteous, on time and go the extra mile for our clients. It's always a pleasure working with them!

• 701 E Hiawatha Blvd Syracuse, 13208 See on map
    3154732000 (Phone number)
    Location of (American Limousine of CNY Inc)