701 E Hiawatha Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13208 Map · Phone number

About American Limousine of CNY Inc

Welcome to American Limousine, a family owned and operated firm for over 25 years. We are Upstate New York's premier transportation service providing excellent and luxurious limousines,suv,limo coaches, and sedans. Transportation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal.

Our company was established in 1988 as a small fleet operation in the livery business. Today we have become Central New York's most diversified, outstanding and largest ground transportation service with over 24 vehicles to offer. We can be of service to you in 450 cities worldwide.

American Limousine chauffeurs are certified and well groomed professional drivers. They are attentive to every need and detail that you may have. You will always be greeted by one of our courteous and knowledgeable chauffeurs dressed in professional attire.

Our office staff is ready to service you, providing transportation needs to fit your event. So please give us a call or stop by and we will be able to answer any questions you may have about your special day.

WHEN YOUR OCCASION DEMANDS THE BEST CALL AMERICAN LIMOUSINE- THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN THE BUSINESS!

Follow American Limousine of CNY Inc on

• S&S Limousine
  • Syracuse Limo Bus
  • JK Percherons - Horse Drawn Carriage Service

60 Reviews for American Limousine of CNY Inc

Becky · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun times in the party bus

The driver was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

American Limousine is the way to go if you are looking for transportation for your wedding. Our driver was absolutely AMAZING. He took care of everything, including helping me to and from my house to the limo as well as from the limo to the church (I had a huge dress). He even helped my friends fix the back of my dress before I walked down the aisle. Our driver was so fun and relaxed which is what you need on your wedding day! I have nothing but great things to say about this vendor!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Julianna · Married on 11/12/2016

I shopped around for a bit for a limo service since I only needed it for about 4 hours. These guys were the best price I found with great reviews. They did not disappoint! We needed room for 12 people so we got a limo bus-type thing. It was comfy, had champagne, a beautiful fireplace on a screen. It was just perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Award

American Limousine of CNY Inc FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Exotic Car
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan

• Video Memories
    Video Memories Wedding Videographers

American Limo is the Only Limo Company from Syracuse that I would recommend , I have had the honor of working with Joe and his staff for over 30 years! their limos are gorgeous ! and they are always professional!

• Fairy Tale Weddings & Events
    Fairy Tale Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

American Limo is a wonderful company to work with. Their drivers are always courteous, on time and go the extra mile for our clients. It's always a pleasure working with them!

• 701 E Hiawatha Blvd Syracuse, 13208 See on map