Hemlock Hidden Hames- horse carriage

Dundee, NY View map

If your looking to add panache, elegance or maybe a touch of whimsy to your special event consider our horse drawn carriage. The sound of our heavy hoofed draft horses clip clopping to your destination will undoubtedly leave a lasting memory. For the prom couple, a grand entrance; for the bride and groom, an indelible time to connect; for the anniversary, a time to reconnect and reflect. What ever season of life your celebrating the horse and carriage transcends all time.

Maybe your event is less formal and more about sharing a journey with a group of loved ones. In that case, our Percheron horses can provide transportation via our Pioneer wagon. Consider indulging yourself and taking a tour through premier wine country of the Finger Lakes stopping occasionally to lift some spirits at the local wineries. Perhaps just take pause to enjoy 360 degrees of spectacular views, the crisp fresh air of autumn, grape harvest and the fall foliage. What ever your reason our wagon seats up to twelve adults comfortably or more...if your true friends.

We at Hemlock Hidden Hames understand fully that not all celebrations are joyful, however, in the celebration of life make your loved ones last journey one that will be remembered and cherished, a majestic farewell for your beloved.

Winston Churchill may have said it best when he uttered "there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." Ultimately Churchill spoke to the condition of the man's heart allow Hemlock Hidden Hames to speak to the matter of yours.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals
Hayride

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours

1 User photo

• Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellent!!

My husband and I used Hemlock Hidden Hames Carriage Services for our wedding on September 10th at Old Hickory Farm in Weedsport, NY. I can’t even begin to describe the exhilarating feeling I had getting into that carriage with my father and riding down to the “aisle” where all of our guests and my husband awaited and then riding off in it with my husband after we were married. It truly made our wedding day spectacular! ☺️My experience I had with the owner Michelle was exceptional. She was very pleasant and easy to work with and her horse is gorgeous!! 🥰🐴Thank you Michelle for helping make our wedding day a memorable one for us all and making it extra special with your carriage services. 🙏🥰
  • Sherry
    Sherry Married on 10/06/2018
    If you want something different. .you absolutely must hire dale and Michelle with their horse and carriage it's a very romantic touch for your wedding..they absolutely made my wedding day perfect. They added just the rite touch.. it was a great surprise for my groom also he thought I was taking a tractor. Lol cause I do construction. .lol. Michelle and Dale are fabulous, sweet,and kind. Definitely hire them they will add that special touch.. thanks guys and give the horses some kisses and treats. Xoxo sherry and rich 10/6/18. Belhurst castle. .
    Tonia Married on 09/08/2018
    We look forward to using them for my son's wedding day.

Dundee, 14837
Location of (Hemlock Hidden Hames- horse carriage)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding