American Limousine of CNY Inc Reviews

61 | Syracuse, NY

61 Reviews for American Limousine of CNY Inc

Becky · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun times in the party bus

The driver was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 05/25/2019

Cant recommend highly enough

There are great wedding vendors, excellent vendors...and then there are those that go completely above and beyond. That is American Limo of CNY!!! Sooo happy I met them at the Bridal Show at the NYS Fairgrounds four months before my wedding last year and booked their 28-person limo bus immediately when we got a tour of one of them. Immaculate ride. We were married at Hendricks Chapel in Syracuse in May 2019 and were THRILLED with our driver who seemed to anticipate anything we might need before or after our wedding ceremony. Breath mints while we waited for the processional, helping with boutonnieres, you name it. The girls were picked up at the Brewster Inn in Cazenovia and following the ceremony we stopped at Green Lakes for photos before being dropped off at our backyard reception at our home in Madison County. A 4-hour rental worth every penny...we were beyond pleased with the service, professionalism of our driver, and of course the awesome atmosphere provided in the limo bus!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

American Limousine is the way to go if you are looking for transportation for your wedding. Our driver was absolutely AMAZING. He took care of everything, including helping me to and from my house to the limo as well as from the limo to the church (I had a huge dress). He even helped my friends fix the back of my dress before I walked down the aisle. Our driver was so fun and relaxed which is what you need on your wedding day! I have nothing but great things to say about this vendor!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Julianna · Married on 11/12/2016

I shopped around for a bit for a limo service since I only needed it for about 4 hours. These guys were the best price I found with great reviews. They did not disappoint! We needed room for 12 people so we got a limo bus-type thing. It was comfy, had champagne, a beautiful fireplace on a screen. It was just perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Carol · Married on 07/18/2014

We used American Limousine to transport the bridal party to the wedding/reception venue in their Cadillac Escapade and then they came back 5 hours later with a Town Car to pick up the bride and groom.  We had the same driver for both trips (Richard, I think).  He was great.  Plenty early both times. And he was super helpful getting the bride inside the building without being seen by the groom and guests who were standing by the main door!  The reservation staff were friendly and efficient.  I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Jonathan · Married on 12/28/2013

We couldn't have asked for a more professional, helpful and friendly driver!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/14/2013

American Limousine of CNY, Inc. transported my son and his groomsmen from Skaneateles to Syracuse and then after the wedding transported the entire wedding party back to Skaneateles for the reception. The service was just as promised. Despite the bad weather the driver made it to each destination in good time. He was very personable and professional and even walked me to my car! Despite the deteriorating road conditions our drive waited patiently for the wedding party to finish with pictures and my son commented on how carefully he drove. The level of service that American Limousine provided certainly contributed to what was an absolutely wonderful day!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Kim · event on: 11/30/2013

Vince was our driver and did an exceptional job. We were early to each winery; the selection of wineries was fantastic. We were early on our way back, which allowed for some unexpected stops -- which we enjoyed as much as the wine tour. We are already planning on our tour for next year -- which we have been doing for 3 years now, and each year everyone wants to go back. I look forward to working with American Limousine again for our annual holiday wine tour and hopefully for a professional football and/or baseball game.

Kim Chawgo

Sent on 12/27/2013
  • User3717373 · event on: 11/24/2013

The driver ( Richard ) was excellent over all!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Heather · event on: 11/02/2013

Our driver was AMAZING! He was very professional, and we all also had a good time joking around with him. He was very flexible, and with no problem at all, added a couple of hours for dinner after our wine tour. He was by far the best driver we could've had, and the limo was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Barbara · event on: 11/02/2013

The service was excellent! Our driver, Vince was friendly and professional and even called an extra winery not on our original agenda.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • User3675546 · event on: 11/02/2013

The level and quality of service provided to my family not only met, but exceeded expectations. We go on wine tours often and look forward to using your service again in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2013

David & Debbie · event on: 10/19/2013

This was a wine tour (not in your choices) our driver John was great!! We had such fun! Looking forward to 2014!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Alison · Married on 10/13/2013

I couldn't ask for a better experience. The limo bus was on time, in great shape, and the driver was very helpful and flexible.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2013

I would recommend. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Emily · Married on 09/21/2013

I can not think of one bad thing about our driver. He was so attentive and on top of everything. I never would have expected the driver to help me with my dress, get me water, and anything else I needed. He was amazing. I am soo happy we chose you guys. The limo was also very clean.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Our driver was curtious ,knowledgeable,experienced,and had a sense of humor. He helped to make the day special.

Sent on 09/25/2013

American Limo truly helped make our special day wonderful. Our driver Kim was so attentive and helpful. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a limo for their wedding day. Ask for Kim if you can get her!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Emily · Married on 09/14/2013

Excellent service, punctual, helpful and sweet, definitely would recommend american limousine to anyone for limo transportation!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Our driver was prompt and very professional. I would definitely utilize your services in the future and recommend you to others.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Nichole · Married on 08/31/2013

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

megan · Married on 08/31/2013

American Limo was wonderful! Very professional and polite. Our driver Ron was AWESOME! He put napkins in the limo's to match my wedding colors. When the photographer was late he took pictures of the groomsmen by the lake! Loved him!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Limo driver arrived on time. We arrived to our destination on time.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2013

We couldn't have asked for better service! Zeke was AMAZING! He went above and beyond and definitely added to our day! We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Megan · Married on 08/25/2012

American Limousine was one of the reasons my wedding was a success! The driver was on time, professional, and very helpful. He went above and beyond his duties! I would absolutely use their services again and again!

Sent on 09/12/2013