Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning

Sidney, NY View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning has been assisting couples throughout upstate New York since 2006 with their wedding planning needs. Couples get the benefits of our experience, VIP Network of wedding vendors, contract negotiations, timeline construction, budget analysis and more. We make sure that you enjoy your wedding planning experience and your wedding day without hassles or stress. We also offer our clients access to our in-hour floral designer - find us online or call for a consultation toady! www.facebook.com/celebrationcreations2006 www.celebration-creations.net www.twitter.com/ccwedevent

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Jinjing
    Jinjing Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so lucky to have Kerri plan our wedding. We started planning pretty late (5 months before the wedding) and we were on the west coast while our wedding was be in upstate NY. Kerri was pretty flexible that we would arrange calls at her nights and weekends to accommodate the time difference.

I am a little "perfectionism" and also liked to change my minds, but Kerri was always patient about my pop-up additions to the wedding and me changing the venues & vendors a couple of time (solely because I always do this type of thing in my life, bad habit). She helped us get a delicious customized dinner menu and our guests loved it. Same for our wedding cake. There are lots of others things she did throughout the planning process that I can't possibly list all them out here.

Kerri was there at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to make sure the wedding party are on the same page, and she and her daughter did an amazing job setting up things on day of the wedding and made everything run smooth that day. I did make a lot of decisions myself just because me personally like to design and envision things, but Kerri definitely used her expertise to make my visions not only come true, but even better.

For what Kerri offers and how much she charges, she is for sure top value. Highly recommend her.

Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Jinjing and Neil were a great couple to work with! I miss our daily conversations and planning! Despite the 3-hour time difference, we managed to make it work and they taught me a few things along the way. Congratulations to you both and I hope our paths cross again soon. Wishing you many years of happiness!
    Erin Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The absolute best !! Couldn’t have pulled off such a flawless wedding without Kerri! Cannot say enough about how amazing she is .
    Robin Married on 05/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Keri Green is top notch as a wedding planner and above all she is a very organized, professional and sweet genuine person. You will love to have her as your planner for your most personal and special day, your wedding. She made my son's wedding run seamlessly and did a beautiful job working endlessly for a very large formal wedding at Cornell Sage Chapel and Coltiivare Reception in Ithaca, NY. She was in constant communication via her cell phone with the wedding party to iron out every detail of the wedding with perfection. And she did all of this with patience and sweetness of an angel. Thanks, Keri!

Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Robin. It was so wonderful to work with you and your family. I hope to see you again and thanks again for hosting the rehearsal dinner and for treating me and my staff to dinner. It was great getting to know you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Jessah Serafini Photography Jessah Serafini Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Kerri Green of Celebration Creations at numerous functions and I can say in all honesty that she really knows her stuff! From organizing events to making sure your wedding goes smoothly, she will be there making sure everything comes together. She has a HUGE network of professionals for any of your needs, and her skills at organizing are matched only by her dedication to making sure your day goes off without a hitch!

Timeless Salon & Studio Timeless Salon & Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning is top of the line! I have worked with Kerry (Owner) as a vendor and she is very conscientious, professional and really knows her stuff! Very lucky to have her in our area.

Quality Inn Oneonta-Cooperstown Area Quality Inn Oneonta-Cooperstown Area Hotel Weddings

I would highly recommend the services provided by Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning. Kerri Green can work with various types of clients and create an event that works for both the client and the guests. She is very knowledgeable of the area and the different services that are offered. Put your mind at ease and allow Kerri to plan your events from beginning to end.

54 West Main Street Sidney, NY, 13838

By appointment
Location of (Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding