248 North Street, West Winfield, NY 13491 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Timeless Salon & Studio

Hi! I am Renee', the owner of Timeless Salon & Studio and a passionate Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for over 30 years. I am experienced in the art of making people look their best! And I'm loving it!!

Timeless Salon & Studio is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

My team are dependable, detail orientated, and multi-facted professionals. Booking professional artists that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. We work with each bride to custom create a look to suit the her style & the style of her wedding.

A makeup and hair trial can be scheduled with your artist to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. We feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although we're makeup artists and stylists... we go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for services. We offer tips for your makeup trial "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" we know you might end up needing for the day. We customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. We even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

Have a large party? Not a problem! Having a team of 4 artists means we can accommodate large parties with ease when planned in advance.

We strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. We want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

We're so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2015 to 2019!

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup and hair.

Renee' Winne-Dugan
Lead Makeup Artist/Stylist/Owner

CONTACT INFO:

timeless248@gmail.com

www.timelesssalonandstudio.com

www.facebook.com/timelesssalonandstudio

315-822-1191

Coming Soon...OurTimeless Brides Wedding Blog. We would love to have you included!

Follow Timeless Salon & Studio on

Timeless Salon & Studio 6
Timeless Salon & Studio 7

Theresa Evans · Married on 12/02/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair!!

Renee was helpful, kind and quickly responsive during the planning process, and Stephanie did an incredible job making my entire bridal party look gorgeous on the wedding day itself! Stephanie was creative, talented and a good listener, easily able to turn our visions into reality, which gave me the confidence to walk down the aisle feeling my prettiest - what an incredible gift! Fair price for the service and supreme talent, highly recommend to all!

Melissa Drake · Married on 11/23/2018

Renee was amazing!

Renee was awesome. She re-created the hairstyles we wanted - they were exactly as we wanted. And, she was fun, friendly, professional, and she ran on-time!! I was so very pleased!!

Claire Lewkowicz · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!!

Renee and her team at Timeless Salon did a phenomenal job with hair and makeup at our wedding! I don’t wear much makeup, so it was important to me to have a natural look as a bride. Renee was incredibly patient, and spent over two hours during our trial together making sure we achieved the look I wanted. She shared her expertise, and was also very open to trying different things until I was completely satisfied. The morning of our wedding she and her team were set up and ready to go before my bridesmaids and I even arrived! She built in plenty of time to take care of everyone (me, 6 bridesmaids and our two moms), and the morning was relaxed, fun and stress-free. Everyone was genuinely thrilled with their looks (lots of soft, gorgeous curls and natural, romantic makeup)! Renee even stayed late to help perfectly fit on my veil after we had taken some initial pictures with the photographer. I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out (my husband wholeheartedly agreed!), and it all stayed in place through lots of dancing and happy tears! Renee and her team were truly wonderful to work with- book them!

Timeless Salon & Studio Pricing

Timeless Salon & Studio Price Rates

Timeless Salon & Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Supplements, Weight-loss Plans
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

Real Weddings

• Mohican Flowers
    Mohican Flowers Wedding Florists

Renee' is always busy with the ladies when we deliver wedding party flowers. It always seems like a party is going on.

• A Rose is a Rose Florist
    A Rose is a Rose Florist Wedding Florists

As the local florist I see brides and their attendants in many capacities of their everyday life, but on their wedding day, Timless Day Spa turns everyday into flawless, natural looking beauty that would make Cinderella jealous. Their service is fantastic!

• The Otesaga Resort Hotel
    The Otesaga Resort Hotel Hotel Weddings

We work with Renee & Timeless Spa and Salon on a regular basis and list her services as a preferred vendor. She is prompt, professional and does great work. Our clients appreciate having the on site, day of services that Renee will provide.

• 248 North Street West Winfield, 13491 See on map
    3158221191 (Other Phone Number)