248 North Street, West Winfield, NY 13491 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Timeless Salon & Studio

Hi! I am Renee', the owner of Timeless Salon & Studio and a passionate Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for over 30 years. I am experienced in the art of making people look their best! And I'm loving it!!

Timeless Salon & Studio is a Preferred Vendor for the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY.

My team are dependable, detail orientated, and multi-facted professionals. Booking professional artists that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. We work with each bride to custom create a look to suit the her style & the style of her wedding.

A makeup and hair trial can be scheduled with your artist to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. We feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although we're makeup artists and stylists... we go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for services. We offer tips for your makeup trial "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" we know you might end up needing for the day. We customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. We even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

Have a large party? Not a problem! Having a team of 4 artists means we can accommodate large parties with ease when planned in advance.

We strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. We want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

We're so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2015 to 2019!

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup and hair.

Renee' Winne-Dugan
Lead Makeup Artist/Stylist/Owner

CONTACT INFO:

timeless248@gmail.com

www.timelesssalonandstudio.com

www.facebook.com/timelesssalonandstudio

315-822-1191

Coming Soon...OurTimeless Brides Wedding Blog. We would love to have you included!

Follow Timeless Salon & Studio on

Timeless Salon & Studio 6
Timeless Salon & Studio 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding hair and make up!

Renee and her girls did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!! I was thrilled with how I looked on my wedding day, thanks to Renee. My mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids also could not have been happier with their hair and make up. Renee was so kind and talented, and made sure that my hair and make up was exactly what I wanted. Renee and her girls were a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommended them to all brides!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Timeless Salon & Studio 8
    Timeless Salon & Studio 9
    Timeless Salon & Studio 10
    Timeless Salon & Studio 11

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Renee and the girls she brought to do my girls and I makeup were wonderful! Renee did my hair and makeup, which was gorgeous! And it lasted all night through dancing! Renee also did my MOH hair which was beautiful and hers lasted very well too. My other bridesmaid hair and makeup done by the other girls were also amazing and all of us got compliments through the night. Everyone was also done on time and they worked pretty fast. Renee and her girls are also super friendly and nice to work with! They even helped us rearrange the bridal suite when the venue was being difficult, which I'm super appreciative of. I highly recommend Renee and her girls! The pictures attached are from the trial and it came out even better at the wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Timeless Salon & Studio 12
    Timeless Salon & Studio 13

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2019

Captured my look perfectly!

Renee and her team were fantastic! They did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids and the moms' hair and makeup and Renee perfectly captured the look I was going for.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Timeless Salon & Studio Pricing

Timeless Salon & Studio Price Rates

Timeless Salon & Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Supplements, Weight-loss Plans
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

Real Weddings

• Mohican Flowers
    Mohican Flowers Wedding Florists

Renee' is always busy with the ladies when we deliver wedding party flowers. It always seems like a party is going on.

• A Rose is a Rose Florist
    A Rose is a Rose Florist Wedding Florists

As the local florist I see brides and their attendants in many capacities of their everyday life, but on their wedding day, Timless Day Spa turns everyday into flawless, natural looking beauty that would make Cinderella jealous. Their service is fantastic!

• The Otesaga Resort Hotel
    The Otesaga Resort Hotel Hotel Weddings

We work with Renee & Timeless Spa and Salon on a regular basis and list her services as a preferred vendor. She is prompt, professional and does great work. Our clients appreciate having the on site, day of services that Renee will provide.

• 248 North Street West Winfield, 13491 See on map
    3158221191 (Other Phone Number)