Timeless Salon & Studio Reviews

Timeless Salon & Studio 4
Timeless Salon & Studio 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding hair and make up!

Renee and her girls did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!! I was thrilled with how I looked on my wedding day, thanks to Renee. My mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids also could not have been happier with their hair and make up. Renee was so kind and talented, and made sure that my hair and make up was exactly what I wanted. Renee and her girls were a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommended them to all brides!

Timeless Salon & Studio 6
    Timeless Salon & Studio 7
    Timeless Salon & Studio 8
    Timeless Salon & Studio 9
    Sent on 07/20/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Renee and the girls she brought to do my girls and I makeup were wonderful! Renee did my hair and makeup, which was gorgeous! And it lasted all night through dancing! Renee also did my MOH hair which was beautiful and hers lasted very well too. My other bridesmaid hair and makeup done by the other girls were also amazing and all of us got compliments through the night. Everyone was also done on time and they worked pretty fast. Renee and her girls are also super friendly and nice to work with! They even helped us rearrange the bridal suite when the venue was being difficult, which I'm super appreciative of. I highly recommend Renee and her girls! The pictures attached are from the trial and it came out even better at the wedding!

Timeless Salon & Studio 10
    Timeless Salon & Studio 11
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2019

Captured my look perfectly!

Renee and her team were fantastic! They did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids and the moms' hair and makeup and Renee perfectly captured the look I was going for.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Theresa Evans · Married on 12/02/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair!!

Renee was helpful, kind and quickly responsive during the planning process, and Stephanie did an incredible job making my entire bridal party look gorgeous on the wedding day itself! Stephanie was creative, talented and a good listener, easily able to turn our visions into reality, which gave me the confidence to walk down the aisle feeling my prettiest - what an incredible gift! Fair price for the service and supreme talent, highly recommend to all!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Melissa Drake · Married on 11/23/2018

Renee was amazing!

Renee was awesome. She re-created the hairstyles we wanted - they were exactly as we wanted. And, she was fun, friendly, professional, and she ran on-time!! I was so very pleased!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Claire Lewkowicz · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful!!

Renee and her team at Timeless Salon did a phenomenal job with hair and makeup at our wedding! I don’t wear much makeup, so it was important to me to have a natural look as a bride. Renee was incredibly patient, and spent over two hours during our trial together making sure we achieved the look I wanted. She shared her expertise, and was also very open to trying different things until I was completely satisfied. The morning of our wedding she and her team were set up and ready to go before my bridesmaids and I even arrived! She built in plenty of time to take care of everyone (me, 6 bridesmaids and our two moms), and the morning was relaxed, fun and stress-free. Everyone was genuinely thrilled with their looks (lots of soft, gorgeous curls and natural, romantic makeup)! Renee even stayed late to help perfectly fit on my veil after we had taken some initial pictures with the photographer. I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out (my husband wholeheartedly agreed!), and it all stayed in place through lots of dancing and happy tears! Renee and her team were truly wonderful to work with- book them!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2018

Renee and Haley did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother on my wedding day. The results were wonderful, everyone was happy with all services, and the makeup looked flawless all day. Renee and Haley are excellent at makeup application that compliments skin tone, looks natural, and emphasizes your best features. She finds just the right shades for your skin. Renee took a lot of time during the trial and on the wedding day to make sure I was happy with the results. She is fun, friendly, and truly talented. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 07/19/2018

McKenna · Married on 05/19/2018

I came on here to leave a rave review for Renee and her team and just finished reading the scathing review someone else left for her. I feel horrible and compelled to defend her. All I can say is there is NO WAY Renee and her team were as bad as that bride claims! She is a wonderful person and is truly AMAZING at her craft! She was referred to me for my wedding by the Otesaga of all places, which means that she HAS to be amazing when you consider an upscale venue like that is referring her exclusively to their brides! That alone speaks volumes about her! I feel so bad for Renee after reading that Bridezilla"s review, I just hope other brides don't base their decision to hire Renee on that one unfair review. The number and quality of the positive reviews she has should speak for themselves. Sadly, there will always be someone you'll never be able to please, no matter how hard you try.

Renee was incredibly professional from start to finish and takes great pride in her work. She is NOT happy unless you are, and she goes above and beyond making sure you are. Her team is equally as professional and meticulous as she is, and all of them were warm, friendly and relaxed, making me feel totally at ease. I honestly cannot recommend Timeless Salon & Studio enough and feel truly honored to be able to share my Timeless experience with all of you. You will absolutely NOT be disappointed in hiring her. She made me look like a princess, and I only wish my daughter's wedding was closer to her so I could hire her. Thank you so much, Renee, for being so helpful and great at what you do, and for being so good at keeping me calm during such a nerve wracking time. You actually did so much more than make us all beautiful, you kept me sane and calm on one of the most important days of my life, which allowed me to actually ENJOY myself, and for that I am forever grateful! ❤

Sent on 08/13/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2018

Renee and Haley did an amazing job making me and my bridesmaids look flawless! One of my bridesmaids even said her hair & makeup looked better than it did on her wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/29/2018

Renee has been nothing less than AMAZING to work with. Having someone as great as Renee and her team to have help along the way is one of the best decisions you could make for your big day. With such great joy and professionalism they will help make your day an amazing memory, going above and beyond to make sure whatever needs to be done to make everyone happy will get done. Choosing Timeless Spa & Salon for your wedding day will be one of the best choices you can make.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee and her team were really awesome to work with. My hair and make-up turned out even better than the initial trial and stayed beautiful all night. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I've already recommended they be used again for another wedding close by. Truly in love with their work. We cannot wait to get the pictures to share with Timeless Salon and Studio.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! And for referring us! XO we can't wait to see the wedding photos! (((HUGS))))

Juli · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was great! I loved my makeup and she was so friendly it made the day relaxed and fun!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. It looked gorgeous! I LOVED it. She did four completely different styles of up-do's between myself & my wedding party and each one came out beautifully. She also did a great job on the two hair styles for the two women with shorter hair. Renee is very easy to work with, is a good listener, and is very friendly. She also works quickly and efficiently - we were able to easily stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Renee for any special-occasion hair needs!

Timeless Salon & Studio 12
    Sent on 10/05/2017

Sierra · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Renee and Timeless Salon & Studio! She is a dream to work with and the results are wonderful. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks. It is clear that Renee has a passion for what she does! I highly recommend Timeless Salon & Studio!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kat · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee and her team were incredible! She came highly recommended from my venue and now I highly recommend them her for any special occasion, especially a wedding. My only advice make sure you book early, this lady is in demand for a reason.
    I had the chance to get a trail done and I was so happy I did simply because Renee had such great ideas for accessories that I would not have brought or thought of on my own. If you don’t have the chance – not to worry, she can basically recreate any picture you show.
    Then for the big day…At first, most of my bridal party just wanted hair services but after they saw one bridesmaid's make up done they all lined up for the flawless look! After the wedding (with plenty of happy tears and dancing) everything stay intact too. Another bridesmaid texted me the following morning exclaiming how her up-do only had 12 bobby pins and that Renee is truly a magician!
    We all left feeling like we had more than just a beautiful look but a new friend too. It made our special day that much more memorable and perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/09/2017

5 stars isn't enough for Renee and her team! They all worked miracles at my best friends wedding and made us look like a million bucks. Renee somehow created a masterpiece out of my hair in no time and her daughter made our faces look flawless. We were actually sad to see her go because we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her. Thanks for everything, Renee!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kat · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee was fantastic! She was so kind, professional, accommodating and creative. All my bridesmaids were so impressed with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her for any special occasion! I got so many compliments on my makeup stayed fresh for 24 hours. She really made my day so special, I am so grateful.

Timeless Salon & Studio 13
    Timeless Salon & Studio 14
    Timeless Salon & Studio 15
    Timeless Salon & Studio 16
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kat!! The girls and I had such a wonderful time with you and your bridal party! You were a beautiful bride...inside AND out! God Bless!

Maria · Married on 08/19/2017

Renee and her crew were fantastic!!! They came out to the house and were able to have my very large bridal ready early! Renee did and excellent job with my hair and makeup and I am very very happy with the results!! I would recommend her to anyone! They were awesome and could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Annie · Married on 07/22/2017

Renee was excellent! I immediately felt at ease with her during my hair and makeup trials. You can tell that she's experienced and has been doing this a while. I am very particular and coming from NYC, have high expectations as it relates to hair and makeup. She was incredibly patient and willing to try different styles and spend over 3 hours working through my trial - you would never have gotten this type of service and time in NYC. When I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do a 2nd trial, she made herself available a few days before the wedding to go through the hairstyle one more time. She has a calming way about her, which made all the difference on the wedding day. Her team (including her talented daughter who does makeup) was a hit amongst my mom and bridesmaids too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! She is top quality!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Awww!!! Thank you Annie! My heart is so full of gratitude right now! (((HUGS))) I would love to see the pics of your wedding!

Susie · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was amazing! You helped make my day so very special! :-)

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Kelye

Kelye · Married on 06/01/2017

Renee and her team truly went above and beyond for us! Besides making a HUGE effort to accommodate our remote wedding location for the day of the wedding, she came a day EARLY to allow me to have a full makeup and hair trial. Renee saved me countless hours and stress by making that effort and I just can't thank her enough for that!! All of the girls and our mothers looked absolutely stunning; the makeup was gorgeous and everyone got just what they wanted for hair. Renee and Stephanie (who was also fabulous) got everything done on time (and actually a little early) giving us plenty of time for touch- ups, etc. Renee even stayed after the ceremony to do a touch up for me, which I ended up not needing because her makeup application lasted ALL night. My hair was PERFECT and she knew JUST what I wanted. Renee is also not afraid to give you advice on what would look best on you and you can really trust her opinion. Bottom line: I feel truly lucky that we had Renee and her team there with us on that big day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kelye! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Your wedding was definitely the highlight of our year! Much love and luck to your and your new hubby! <3
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

Renee' and her team were professional. Couldn't have asked for a better team. All girls loved their hair and make up. Thanks Renee' for making the bride's day extra special.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

As a bridesmaid, it was so wonderful to see my best friend have such an amazing team help her get ready on her big day. They also did an amazing job on the bridal party and mothers! Such a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Renee and her staff are all fantastic!! I got married on July 2, 2016 in Cooperstown, NY. Due to some scheduling conflicts, our ceremony had to be at 11am. That sounds like its enough time to get ready, but I had 11 bridesmaids in my wedding party, so getting all of us ready and to the church on time was no easy feat. Renee accepted the challenge and I really couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My make up was flawless and my pictures came out so so good! I'd highly recommend Timeless to anyone thinking about getting married in the Cooperstown area. Thank you Renee and Team!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kaitie · Married on 10/17/2015

Renee was so wonderful to work with! My hair and make up came out perfect! Very flexible and easy going! Highly Recommend her to everyone in the Cooperstown area!

Sent on 12/02/2015