Timeless Salon & Studio Reviews

57 | West Winfield, NY

57 Reviews for Timeless Salon & Studio

57 Timeless Salon & Studio Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2018

Renee and Haley did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother on my wedding day. The results were wonderful, everyone was happy with all services, and the makeup looked flawless all day. Renee and Haley are excellent at makeup application that compliments skin tone, looks natural, and emphasizes your best features. She finds just the right shades for your skin. Renee took a lot of time during the trial and on the wedding day to make sure I was happy with the results. She is fun, friendly, and truly talented. It was a pleasure working with her.

McKenna · Married on 05/19/2018

I came on here to leave a rave review for Renee and her team and just finished reading the scathing review someone else left for her. I feel horrible and compelled to defend her. All I can say is there is NO WAY Renee and her team were as bad as that bride claims! She is a wonderful person and is truly AMAZING at her craft! She was referred to me for my wedding by the Otesaga of all places, which means that she HAS to be amazing when you consider an upscale venue like that is referring her exclusively to their brides! That alone speaks volumes about her! I feel so bad for Renee after reading that Bridezilla"s review, I just hope other brides don't base their decision to hire Renee on that one unfair review. The number and quality of the positive reviews she has should speak for themselves. Sadly, there will always be someone you'll never be able to please, no matter how hard you try.

Renee was incredibly professional from start to finish and takes great pride in her work. She is NOT happy unless you are, and she goes above and beyond making sure you are. Her team is equally as professional and meticulous as she is, and all of them were warm, friendly and relaxed, making me feel totally at ease. I honestly cannot recommend Timeless Salon & Studio enough and feel truly honored to be able to share my Timeless experience with all of you. You will absolutely NOT be disappointed in hiring her. She made me look like a princess, and I only wish my daughter's wedding was closer to her so I could hire her. Thank you so much, Renee, for being so helpful and great at what you do, and for being so good at keeping me calm during such a nerve wracking time. You actually did so much more than make us all beautiful, you kept me sane and calm on one of the most important days of my life, which allowed me to actually ENJOY myself, and for that I am forever grateful! ❤

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2018

Renee and Haley did an amazing job making me and my bridesmaids look flawless! One of my bridesmaids even said her hair & makeup looked better than it did on her wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/29/2018

Renee has been nothing less than AMAZING to work with. Having someone as great as Renee and her team to have help along the way is one of the best decisions you could make for your big day. With such great joy and professionalism they will help make your day an amazing memory, going above and beyond to make sure whatever needs to be done to make everyone happy will get done. Choosing Timeless Spa & Salon for your wedding day will be one of the best choices you can make.

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee and her team were really awesome to work with. My hair and make-up turned out even better than the initial trial and stayed beautiful all night. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I've already recommended they be used again for another wedding close by. Truly in love with their work. We cannot wait to get the pictures to share with Timeless Salon and Studio.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! And for referring us! XO we can't wait to see the wedding photos! (((HUGS))))

Juli · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was great! I loved my makeup and she was so friendly it made the day relaxed and fun!

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee did a wonderful job on my hair for my wedding day. It looked gorgeous! I LOVED it. She did four completely different styles of up-do's between myself & my wedding party and each one came out beautifully. She also did a great job on the two hair styles for the two women with shorter hair. Renee is very easy to work with, is a good listener, and is very friendly. She also works quickly and efficiently - we were able to easily stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Renee for any special-occasion hair needs!

Timeless Salon & Studio 1

Sierra · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Renee and Timeless Salon & Studio! She is a dream to work with and the results are wonderful. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks. It is clear that Renee has a passion for what she does! I highly recommend Timeless Salon & Studio!

Kat · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee and her team were incredible! She came highly recommended from my venue and now I highly recommend them her for any special occasion, especially a wedding. My only advice make sure you book early, this lady is in demand for a reason.
    I had the chance to get a trail done and I was so happy I did simply because Renee had such great ideas for accessories that I would not have brought or thought of on my own. If you don’t have the chance – not to worry, she can basically recreate any picture you show.
    Then for the big day…At first, most of my bridal party just wanted hair services but after they saw one bridesmaid's make up done they all lined up for the flawless look! After the wedding (with plenty of happy tears and dancing) everything stay intact too. Another bridesmaid texted me the following morning exclaiming how her up-do only had 12 bobby pins and that Renee is truly a magician!
    We all left feeling like we had more than just a beautiful look but a new friend too. It made our special day that much more memorable and perfect!

Kari · Married on 09/09/2017

5 stars isn't enough for Renee and her team! They all worked miracles at my best friends wedding and made us look like a million bucks. Renee somehow created a masterpiece out of my hair in no time and her daughter made our faces look flawless. We were actually sad to see her go because we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her. Thanks for everything, Renee!

Kat · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee was fantastic! She was so kind, professional, accommodating and creative. All my bridesmaids were so impressed with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend her for any special occasion! I got so many compliments on my makeup stayed fresh for 24 hours. She really made my day so special, I am so grateful.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Timeless Salon & Studio 2
    Timeless Salon & Studio 3
    Timeless Salon & Studio 4
    Timeless Salon & Studio 5

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kat!! The girls and I had such a wonderful time with you and your bridal party! You were a beautiful bride...inside AND out! God Bless!

Maria · Married on 08/19/2017

Renee and her crew were fantastic!!! They came out to the house and were able to have my very large bridal ready early! Renee did and excellent job with my hair and makeup and I am very very happy with the results!! I would recommend her to anyone! They were awesome and could not have asked for more!

Annie · Married on 07/22/2017

Renee was excellent! I immediately felt at ease with her during my hair and makeup trials. You can tell that she's experienced and has been doing this a while. I am very particular and coming from NYC, have high expectations as it relates to hair and makeup. She was incredibly patient and willing to try different styles and spend over 3 hours working through my trial - you would never have gotten this type of service and time in NYC. When I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do a 2nd trial, she made herself available a few days before the wedding to go through the hairstyle one more time. She has a calming way about her, which made all the difference on the wedding day. Her team (including her talented daughter who does makeup) was a hit amongst my mom and bridesmaids too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! She is top quality!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Awww!!! Thank you Annie! My heart is so full of gratitude right now! (((HUGS))) I would love to see the pics of your wedding!

Susie · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was amazing! You helped make my day so very special! :-)

Kelye · Married on 06/01/2017

Renee and her team truly went above and beyond for us! Besides making a HUGE effort to accommodate our remote wedding location for the day of the wedding, she came a day EARLY to allow me to have a full makeup and hair trial. Renee saved me countless hours and stress by making that effort and I just can't thank her enough for that!! All of the girls and our mothers looked absolutely stunning; the makeup was gorgeous and everyone got just what they wanted for hair. Renee and Stephanie (who was also fabulous) got everything done on time (and actually a little early) giving us plenty of time for touch- ups, etc. Renee even stayed after the ceremony to do a touch up for me, which I ended up not needing because her makeup application lasted ALL night. My hair was PERFECT and she knew JUST what I wanted. Renee is also not afraid to give you advice on what would look best on you and you can really trust her opinion. Bottom line: I feel truly lucky that we had Renee and her team there with us on that big day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kelye! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Your wedding was definitely the highlight of our year! Much love and luck to your and your new hubby! <3

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

Renee' and her team were professional. Couldn't have asked for a better team. All girls loved their hair and make up. Thanks Renee' for making the bride's day extra special.

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

As a bridesmaid, it was so wonderful to see my best friend have such an amazing team help her get ready on her big day. They also did an amazing job on the bridal party and mothers! Such a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend them!

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Renee and her staff are all fantastic!! I got married on July 2, 2016 in Cooperstown, NY. Due to some scheduling conflicts, our ceremony had to be at 11am. That sounds like its enough time to get ready, but I had 11 bridesmaids in my wedding party, so getting all of us ready and to the church on time was no easy feat. Renee accepted the challenge and I really couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My make up was flawless and my pictures came out so so good! I'd highly recommend Timeless to anyone thinking about getting married in the Cooperstown area. Thank you Renee and Team!!

Kaitie · Married on 10/17/2015

Renee was so wonderful to work with! My hair and make up came out perfect! Very flexible and easy going! Highly Recommend her to everyone in the Cooperstown area!

Mari · Married on 10/09/2015

Renee and her assistant came to the Otesaga to do hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids and family on my wedding day. They were punctual, pleasant and did a great job! Renee did a wonderful job with our makeup, and was creative and stylish with her recommendation for how I should style my hair. She was also really fun and made the experience comfortable and enjoyable. I highly recommend Timeless.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Timeless Salon & Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Mari! We truly enjoyed your family and friends! We wish you the best! Love and laughter forever! xo

tiffany · Married on 09/06/2015

helpful, friendly and so nice! made my day even more special. I felt beautiful all day i loved my hair and my makeup.

Maegan · Married on 08/08/2015

Renee and Haley gave me the exact look i wanted for my wedding. Perfect natural hair and make up. Making me feel beautiful.

Janice · Married on 07/04/2015

I cannot say enough about Renee and her team. They were fantastic in every way and made us all look like fashion models! Well worth every penny and I highly recommend her services!

Maureen · Married on 07/04/2015

Renee is amazing! Not only did she do a great job on my makeup she worked to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Renee has a great personality and calmness that can make one of the most important day easier. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thank you Maureen! <3

Sue · Married on 06/27/2015

I brought a picture to Renee of exactly how I wanted my hair for my wedding, and she made it exactly how I wanted it! Not to mention her makeup skills are superb as well! I was thrilled with her work and the girls that work with her are equally as great. Thanks so much for making my special day perfect, Renee! :)