Home Town Events

Hamilton, NY View map Visit website
1 review
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

Based out of Hamilton, New York, Home Town Events is a planning service that helps couples create the dream wedding as stress-free as possible. The expert behind this business is Chelsea who takes great pride in designing unique and fun events for her clients.

Besides nuptial events, Home Town Events can put together unforgettable celebrations for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gathers, and more. Depending on your needs, Chelsea offers her services in full, partial, and day-of assistance packages for you to choose from. With the help of this planner in combination with local small businesses, your event is sure to exceed your expectations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Allie
    Allie D. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Chelsea took the stress out of event day!

Chelsea is a super great addition to any event day! I have hired Chelsea a couple times for events and she was always super helpful. She knows a lot of people in the community, is super easy to talk to and communicate with, and is an overall great person!
    I had peace of mind knowing she'd help make the event go off without a hitch. She was always on top of things and one step ahead. Great communication, great organization, great person to have on your team! I'll definitely be working with Chelsea again!

Home Town Events's reply:

Thank you Allie! I really enjoy working with you and your team at Heritage Barn. I am looking forward to the summer and getting back to your beautiful farm.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Chelsea Lehmann
Chelsea Lehmann
Owner

I have a passion for bringing people together and supporting small businesses. At Home Town Events, I blend the two. Collaboration is at the core of what I do to help you plan a stress free event while supporting our beloved community.

I have over ten years of event planning experience, I'm a serial planner, and I find myself looking at my calendars for fun. I love helping people celebrate special moments in their lives. I'd be honored to handle all of the details of your event so you can simply celebrate.

I have always called Hamilton, New York home. I attended college and graduate school in Western New York, where I discovered my love for both event planning and the Buffalo Bills. Go Bills! I have one daughter with my high school sweetheart.

Hamilton, NY Hamilton, NY, 13346
Location of (Home Town Events)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding