PT Weddings and Events

3105 Hancock St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 Map · Phone number

About PT Weddings and Events

Port Townsend, Washington is a magnificient place to celebrate all of life's special occasions. Tanya Rublaitus, Owner of PT Weddings & Events, has been a PT resident for 19 years. She knows all of the best people and places in the area to help create an event that you will never forget! Tanya is professionally trained through the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants (ACPWC) a national organization dedicated to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. She has worked as a high school business teacher for 21 years, and can handle even the most challenging of events with grace, poise, and competence.

Contact us today to see how we can help you plan your next event so that you can

relax, have fun, and enjoy your special day!

Decoration
Reception set-up
Reception set-up

4 Reviews for PT Weddings and Events

Sydney · Married on 04/29/2017

My experience with Tanya was wonderful. She is so supportive and loving making the day feel so special. Our wedding was April 29, 2017. Tanya did the full coordination for us because we live across the country in Philadelphia. She was amazing at keeping in touch, taking charge, and making my vision become reality. Around 84 people attended our wedding from out of town. There were a couple challenges wedding day that Tanya handled easily and discretely. The first, was that our DJ was drinking way too much. Tanya handed him water and encouraged him to stay hydrated. The DJ ended up being fine and I think Tanya fixed what could have been a disaster. The second challenge was rain.... I was disappointed, but Tanya moved the wedding into a chapel. It ended up being a beautiful ceremony and my guests were very comfortable. Tanya is the person you want planning your wedding. She is always happy, positive, funny, and reliable. I absolutely LOVE her. I will hire her again to plan other major events in my life. If you want a stress free and perfect wedding, Tanya is your woman.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Tanya was a God-send. We planned a DIY wedding at NatureBridge in the Olympic National Park, and were unable to find a day of coordinator. I found Tanya through a linen rental company - and she was outstandingly kind, warm, and generous with her time and questions. She asked if I needed anything else, and I had to ask if they did wedding planning - and like MAGIC, she did. From the moment we first talked, she made me feel like I had nothing to worry about (which alone is well worth the money).

Even though I had a fairly detailed plan, Tanya took a huge chance with us by showing up on such short notice and being so willing to execute every step. We had lots of friends to help, and ultimately she had a right hand man (my MOH's husband) to give her support, but the day went on without a single glitch. From set-up, tapping kegs, passing out wine, pressing play on our playlist, and coordinating with the band, she nailed it. The day was perfect from start to finish and we absolutely could have done it without her. She blended in perfectly and was such a crucial element for the wedding. My cheeks are still sore from smiling - it couldn't have possibly been any better.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jen · Married on 08/15/2015

I had the absolute pleasure in working with Tanya on one of my recent weddings here in Port Townsend, WA. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. She's extremely sweet-natured, knows her stuff, and is an incredible asset when planning a large event on the Olympic Peninsula. She planned an incredible day for this couple and I really look forward to working with Tanya in the future :)

Sent on 08/22/2015