Pro Motion Entertainment

San Diego, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Blake Miller of Pro Motion Entertainment offers Award Winning DJ/MC Services, Custom Lighting & Event Design and A/V services at affordable prices for weddings and events in San Diego and throughout Southern California

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Catherine Married on 12/17/2016
    I can't say enough good things about Blake and Pro Motion Entertainment! My wedding was on 12/17/16 (and I'm finally getting to this review, but I haven't forgotten!), PME did the all the visual for my wedding, and when I say visual, I mean taking a very ugly room with brown walls and lighting it up so that when you walked in, you didn't even recognize it as the same space! I was challenged with how to deal with such an ugly space for my reception... I thought about draping it (which is very expensive) or just leaving it. But when Blake said lighting it up would make a huge difference, he was not kidding! I ended up draping one wall (couldn't be avoided), and having PME provide twinkle lights to go over, along with uplighting, and dancefloor/ceiling lights that all made my reception all come together. The expertise that Blake and the PME team have will not lead you astray. They are very professional, friendly,, show up when they say they will and get things done on time. Definitely a team you can trust and I completely recommend them to everyone. And while I didn't use PME to DJ or for audio for my own wedding, I've seen them in action for both of those things and would have used them if I didn't DIY. You can't go wrong with PME! Definitely a trusted vendor if you're looking for one :) Thank you Blake!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/06/2016
    Our vision for our wedding was all about lights. We wanted twinkle lights, outside and inside. We wanted this all to happen at a venue that had no twinkle lights on property. My wedding planner, now husband and I searched for about a year before selecting what turned out to be the PERFECT vendor to make my twinkle light vision come true! Blake and his team from Pro Motion were so professional and helpful every step of the way. My wedding planner and I came up with what we wanted the room to look like and Blake executed perfectly. The lights truly made our wedding decor better than I dreamed of. We had people that worked at our venue telling us they had never seen the reception space look so beautiful! Thank you Blake for truly bringing my vision to life! I would recommend Pro Motion to anyone!
    Andrew Married on 10/08/2016
    My fiancé and I chose Blake and the Po Motion Team to DJ our wedding. Blake was extremely helpful in planning the night and worked well with the venue to create an amazing experience. The music played all night and the flow from song to song was perfect - the dance floor was never empty. He also provided uplighting and accents to make the venue look amazing. What really set Blake apart was his ability to be a host for our guests; he was involved in welcoming everyone and directed the flow the night very professionally. We couldn't be happier with our experience and recommend him very highly. Thanks for everything!

Pro Motion Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both so much for the great review and feedback! It was a pleasure helping with your AWESOME wedding! Congrats again on the big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Taylor Films Taylor Films Wedding Videographers

Great DJ and a great guy as well!

Resolusean Events Resolusean Events Wedding Planners

Blake is a consummate professional; you can completely trust him to make all the right judgment calls managing the timing and flow of any celebration. He is a great resource and I am thrilled to work with him!

4422 Glacier Ave., Ste D San Diego, CA, 92120
6198403572

M-F: 10a-7p Sat: 10a-4p Sun: 10a-1p All Hours by appointment only
Location of (Pro Motion Entertainment)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding