Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pro Motion Entertainment

San Diego Wedding DJ
Blake Miller of Pro Motion Entertainment offers Award Winning DJ/MC Services, Custom Lighting & Event Design and A/V services at affordable prices for weddings and events in San Diego and throughout Southern California

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I can't say enough good things about Blake and Pro Motion Entertainment! My wedding was on 12/17/16 (and I'm finally getting to this review, but I haven't forgotten!), PME did the all the visual for my wedding, and when I say visual, I mean taking a very ugly room with brown walls and lighting it up so that when you walked in, you didn't even recognize it as the same space! I was challenged with how to deal with such an ugly space for my reception... I thought about draping it (which is very expensive) or just leaving it. But when Blake said lighting it up would make a huge difference, he was not kidding! I ended up draping one wall (couldn't be avoided), and having PME provide twinkle lights to go over, along with uplighting, and dancefloor/ceiling lights that all made my reception all come together. The expertise that Blake and the PME team have will not lead you astray. They are very professional, friendly,, show up when they say they will and get things done on time. Definitely a team you can trust and I completely recommend them to everyone. And while I didn't use PME to DJ or for audio for my own wedding, I've seen them in action for both of those things and would have used them if I didn't DIY. You can't go wrong with PME! Definitely a trusted vendor if you're looking for one :) Thank you Blake!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our vision for our wedding was all about lights. We wanted twinkle lights, outside and inside. We wanted this all to happen at a venue that had no twinkle lights on property. My wedding planner, now husband and I searched for about a year before selecting what turned out to be the PERFECT vendor to make my twinkle light vision come true! Blake and his team from Pro Motion were so professional and helpful every step of the way. My wedding planner and I came up with what we wanted the room to look like and Blake executed perfectly. The lights truly made our wedding decor better than I dreamed of. We had people that worked at our venue telling us they had never seen the reception space look so beautiful! Thank you Blake for truly bringing my vision to life! I would recommend Pro Motion to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We were so fortunate because Blake came so highly recommended by both one of my family members and our wedding planner. My now husband and I really appreciated Blake (and his team including Catherine) for their hard work and professionalism. Blake was very enthusiastic about making sure our vision/wishes were heard. It's especially helpful that they have an online form for music preferences/request as well as entering your bridal party's information and your wedding day events. It streamlines things nicely! And if that isn't organized enough, Blake will meet with you to finalize things too a few weeks before your big day.
Our guests had a great time and I think Blake played a good mix of music. We also used Blake for uplighting and I think that the ballroom lighting was perfect with our decor. I will say that there were a few things that were overlooked despite having our discussed it--not major slip ups but bumps in our wedding. For example, my grandparents' wedding anniversary was never formally addressed. And additionally, my husband's brothers were both put on the spot for giving a best man's speech even though we had specified one.
Still, we really can't rave enough about Blake and his team. If we ever had to do it again...we would choose Blake again without a question.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tammy, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Pro Motion Entertainment Pricing