5500 Grossmont Center Dr., La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About PreVue Formal & Bridal

For over 25 years, PreVue Formal and Bridal has been providing top quality customer service, helping thousands of brides select their "perfect dress" with the largest selection of formal and bridal dresses on the West Coast. As a full service bridal salon, we offer brides-to-be everything they need to make their dream wedding a reality. Not only do we have the largest selection of bridal, bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses, we also have thousands of formal, special occasion and prom dresses in stock. Whatever your event, we have the perfect dress for your special occasion. Our friendly and highly trained staff is dedicated to helping you create a day you will treasure forever.

Follow PreVue Formal & Bridal on

65 Reviews for PreVue Formal & Bridal

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Leah made my experience so great. She listened and made my appointment go so smooth and calmed all my nerves.

Angie · Married on 01/26/2018

I got my wedding dress at PreVue and I love it ..it was beautiful. I ordered it on line and when I picked it up in person it was exactly as discribed.

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

Not only did I absolutely love my wedding dress, but everyone was so nice and easy to work with. Alterations turned out perfect, the dress was stunning. I couldn't be happier with my experience!!

• 5500 Grossmont Center Dr. La Mesa, 91942 See on map