5500 Grossmont Center Dr., La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number

About PreVue Formal & Bridal

For over 25 years, PreVue Formal and Bridal has been providing top quality customer service, helping thousands of brides select their "perfect dress" with the largest selection of formal and bridal dresses on the West Coast. As a full service bridal salon, we offer brides-to-be everything they need to make their dream wedding a reality. Not only do we have the largest selection of bridal, bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses, we also have thousands of formal, special occasion and prom dresses in stock. Whatever your event, we have the perfect dress for your special occasion. Our friendly and highly trained staff is dedicated to helping you create a day you will treasure forever.

Follow PreVue Formal & Bridal on

• Margaret's Cleaners
  • WeddingTropics
  • Judy's Designers

68 Reviews for PreVue Formal & Bridal

• Brittani

Brittani · Married on 11/17/2019

Dress was made for me

I absolutely loved my dress, it was like it was made just for me. When choosing a dress I had a lot of requirements. I wanted it to be more form fitting and lacy with a scalloped train. I also didn't want a huge open backed dress and I wanted it to have tank top sleeves. As soon as I saw the dress on me I knew it was the One!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Carlos

Jenny · Married on 11/07/2019

Found the dress of my dreams at PREVUE!!

My dear friend Michelle recommended Prevue Bridal in San Diego, California. She also recommended Leah. Let me tell you she did not disappoint. I found a great selection of bridal dresses to choose from. I fell in love with my Allure bridal dress, it was exactly what I had in mind. Leah was so sweet , attentive, patient and very professional. She was a great help, just what a bride-to-be needs when searching for the perfect dress. I will continue to recommend PREVUE to all my family and friends. (Jenny , California)

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 07/22/2019

Great experience

Fantastic experience picking out my dress! Devin was with me through the entire 15 month process of picking out the dress, them holding it for me (graciously since I live out of state), and then the one fitting I could do, to the pick up! Great dresses for fantastic prices and Devin was always so friendly! Everyone there was so nice. And the seamstress did an amazing job! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2019

• 5500 Grossmont Center Dr. La Mesa, 91942 See on map
    6195892100 (Phone number)
    Location of (PreVue Formal & Bridal)