5500 Grossmont Center Dr., La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About PreVue Formal & Bridal

For over 25 years, PreVue Formal and Bridal has been providing top quality customer service, helping thousands of brides select their "perfect dress" with the largest selection of formal and bridal dresses on the West Coast. As a full service bridal salon, we offer brides-to-be everything they need to make their dream wedding a reality. Not only do we have the largest selection of bridal, bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses, we also have thousands of formal, special occasion and prom dresses in stock. Whatever your event, we have the perfect dress for your special occasion. Our friendly and highly trained staff is dedicated to helping you create a day you will treasure forever.

Follow PreVue Formal & Bridal on

66 Reviews for PreVue Formal & Bridal

• Nora

Nora · Married on 07/22/2019

Great experience

Fantastic experience picking out my dress! Devin was with me through the entire 15 month process of picking out the dress, them holding it for me (graciously since I live out of state), and then the one fitting I could do, to the pick up! Great dresses for fantastic prices and Devin was always so friendly! Everyone there was so nice. And the seamstress did an amazing job! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Leah made my experience so great. She listened and made my appointment go so smooth and calmed all my nerves.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Angie · Married on 01/26/2018

I got my wedding dress at PreVue and I love it ..it was beautiful. I ordered it on line and when I picked it up in person it was exactly as discribed.

Sent on 01/11/2009