Pretty Little Planners and Vintage Rentals

Frisco, TX View map
$875 Package Price

$875 Package Price

Pretty Little Planners is a unique Event Design, Coordination, and Rental Company located in North Dallas. We specialize in working closely with our clients to help plan and design every detail for their special event. We offer a wide range of rental items including (but not limited to) the styles of Vintage, Shabby Chic, Rustic, and Whimsical Décor. Our inventory is perfect for weddings, showers, corporate events, and photo props!

4.7

1 User photo

Prashanth R. Married on 05/13/2019

Amazing service, Angela is great!

We got married on June 3rd in The Knotting Hill Place, Texas. Few months before our wedding we were looking for planners in Dallas area as we live in Rochester, NY. We came across Angela on The Knot. We liked her Instagram page, her reviews and decided to talk to her. She spoke to my wife patiently and understood her vision and immediately suggested “The Knotting Hill place”, a gorgeous little palace that we never knew existed. We then decided she was the one for us. She was like a therapist to my wife who was freaking out as the D day got closer. She made sure all the vendors were aligned with our interests and budget. She followed up and negotiated with them while we couldn’t personally meet the vendors. She knew when to stop my wife from over spending. We are an Indian couple, we had two weddings, a Hindu ceremony and a Western ceremony.
    We had no doubt she would nail the western wedding but we were a little concerned about how she would handle the Hindu wedding. She did awesome and we really appreciate and respect Angela for learning different rituals involved in a Hindu wedding and making sure our priest stuck to the schedule and had everything he needed for the rituals as it almost always gets crazy at Indian weddings. It was very HOT and of course we decided to have an outdoor wedding, Angela was with us the whole time, running around coordinating with vendors and keeping us hydrated. She arranged cute umbrellas and fans for guests which made the whole event very colorful! We ran into some issues with the makeup artist, decor vendor being late in the morning but Angela handled them gracefully and made sure my wife didn’t pass out from stress. For the evening event Angela made sure all the family pictures, wedding favors, photo props and signs were arranged nicely. My wife loved how Angela gave attention to the little things she wanted at our wedding.
    Most beautiful moment for me was seeing my wife walk down the aisle and Angela made sure the walk was PERFECT right from the background music till our dog being in all the important pictures. Evening was a fairy tale and our guests had an amazing time. My wife had complaints about the decor missing few details and Angela spoke to the decor company and made sure we got a partial refund. We are very happy with Pretty Little Planners. We can't thank her enough for making our day beautiful and special. If you are looking for a planner, trust Pretty Little Planners!
    Samantha Married on 05/25/2018
    Where to begin? Angela and team coordinated our wedding and made sure everything was perfect and exactly how I envisioned it. Angela was with me every step of the way for 15 months - finding vendors, building a budget, online shopping for centerpieces. She was available via text, facebook, phone calls, and made me feel like the only bride on her schedule, when I know I wasn’t. The day of, she and her team were at the venue setting everything up and getting people where they needed to be so the day ran on schedule. If anything went wrong, I had no idea because it was taken care of. Seriously - booking planning through Pretty Little Planners was the best investment we made for the wedding.
    Erica Married on 09/09/2017
    Man!! Or should I say Woman!! Angela and her team did an outstanding job!! I got married out of state and its really hard to figure out what to do and what to accomplish when you are so far away. I purchased a lot of my items online and wasn't able to physically see everything until I flew in a week before my wedding. I was overwhelmed at how perfect my day looked and Angela was able to see my vision and make it come to light!! The room was beautiful and so was our wedding! It went off without a hitch! Angela was well organized and she kept everything flowing as it should. We truly would not have made it through the day without her direction. If I had to do this all over again and marry my hubby once more, I'd still choose Pretty Little Planners to get the job done! Angela definitely exceeded my expectations!!!

Real Weddings

• Joshua & Mia
    12 photos · 12/22/2018

SRD Events & Entertainment SRD Events & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Angela is so great to work with...She truely pays attention to detail, knows exactly what is to be done at al l times, creates a nice flowing timeline. She makes sure everyone is informed when its time and does all of it with a smile on her face. She is so pleasant to work with. She loves what she does and it shows. We would recommend her to anyone needing a pleasant person to work with in planning their special day.

Fleurs By Bella Fleurs By Bella Wedding Florists

Need help planning? Don't know where to begin? No worries! Pretty Little Planners is here to take your visions and turn them into a reality! Contact Angela today! She can help your wedding day dream come true!

7925 Hickory Street Frisco, 75034

Appointment Only
Location of (Pretty Little Planners and Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding