1055 Stanford Drive, Carson City, NV 89701 Map · Phone number

About Pin-ups by Paris Events

StephanieParis Abeyta,

Wedding Planner

?I live for Love!

I stood there as the Bridal Beauty specialist silently doing the Brides hair & make-up, when I noticed her stress. I asked " do you need anything?" She responded almost in tears ...." I cant ask you to do it, its just too much" I stopped her right there " Tell me what you need I will see that I can make it happen."

This particular bride hired me for Beauty, I ended up running the entire Reception. From Decor to Organizing a 2 hour late catering sanfu' ... She gave me maybe 5 instructions and somehow I was able to read her mind and picture the vision she wanted. When she arrived for her Reception she was so happy she gave me the highest complement ever. "Stephanie you saved the day!"

Fast track 8 years later here I am 40+ weddings under my belt in the Planning world and over 100+ in Bridal Beauty. I really have made this my passion & make sure every couple are taken care of personally by myself the entire time.

My Name is StephanieParis, I am obsessed with making sure that exact situation never happens. Ever. I love taking all the details & dreams the Client wants and making sure its 100% acheivable. I love helping couples really make thier wedding their own and not just "another wedding" I set realistic budgets & make sure we can MAKE IT HAPPEN. I have planned weddings in 2 weeks to 18 months out. Its never to late or too soon to start the planning process.

Love is important, and so are the details leading up.

-Stephanieparis Abeyta

Consultation is complimentary for any couple planning on getting married! FREE ADVICE (1-2 hours in length for meeting) All Consults that book through WEDDING WIRE Receive $500 off Full planning, or $250 off Day-Of

Many couples know they want to plan their own weddings, but they become confused and overwhelmed as to where, when, or even how to begin. This 60-120 minute consultation will help you get organized, so that you can start planning the wedding of your dreams. During the consultation, we will:

· Help establish a realistic budget.

· Create a personalized checklist and timeline to stay on track during the planning process.

· Assist in deciding on a theme, décor, and overall ambiance for your wedding.

· Provide you with reliable vendor referrals in each category.

· Provide suggestions for Venues ( should you need them)

· Recommend questions that are important to ask when meeting with vendors.

· Answer any questions about the wedding planning process and wedding etiquette.

· Review if you will require my Assistance during your Planning Journey

download 5322
download 5607

10 Reviews for Pin-ups by Paris Events

• User6048002 ·

Stephanie is an absolute professional and I am so thankful for her services. From the moment I met with her I felt completely confident in her ability to handle our special day. Steph walked me through every part of the process from choosing a dress, venue, cake, and entertainment. She always responded to my requests in a timely manner and managed to see my vision while kindly steering me away from things that were unnecessary (no chocolate fountains people!) On the big day she managed to keep everyone on task and make the whole day run without a hitch. My husband was a little skeptical about spending money on a planner but after the big day he said we couldn't have done it without her and she was worth every penny! She is hands down the only wedding planner I will recommend. Best choice I ever made! (Besides choosing my husband of course).

Sent on 12/12/2015

sierra · Married on 01/21/2016

Such an amazing experience! I had no idea what I was doing and Stephanie held my hand patiently and guided me through it all! So organzied, thoughtful, proactive, and genuinely kind, even made me laugh when i was so stressed. She reminded me time and time again that this is once in a lifetime event and that it would be a great one! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Northern nevadans look no further. She rocks it!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Shamaybecakes

Shayna · Married on 10/04/2015

Stephanie was amazing at making sure that all my vedors had quality service and had done a wonderful job easing all my nerves! Day of she will be the coordinator as well as do my hair and my 3 bridesmaids hair. I will update more after the day- but so far- I am super impressed with how quickly she responds to all my concerns and questions!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Pin-ups by Paris Events's reply:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure being such a part of a beautiful wedding day! I LOVE that the weather waited for everything..... Timing was perfect

Award

Pin-ups by Paris Events Pricing

Pin-ups by Paris Events Price Rates

• Justincredible DJ Entertainment
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Stephanie and I have worked together at several weddings. She is the one you trust to make sure everything happens perfectly. Couples get to enjoy their big day to just be in love. There is zero stress at her weddings. Her experience exudes, as if she has a crystal ball. The whole day goes so smoothly. Everyone in the wedding business knows that Stephanie is truly top notch.

• Jeramie Lu Photography
    Jeramie Lu Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend this amazing vendor. I shoot over 30 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say this is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

• Delicious Designs
    Delicious Designs Wedding Cakes

I attended a wedding faire put on by Pin-ups by Paris Events.. It was a great to get to know her and her staff. They had an awesome bridal show to watch and it was a great day... Great company and I look forward to seeing more of your events...

• 1055 Stanford Drive Carson City, 89701 See on map