1463 Hwy. 395 Suite 4, Gardnerville, NV 89410 Map · Phone number

About Felicia Events

Event designer & wedding planner in Northern Nevada & California. Lake Tahoe destination wedding management since 1998. Professional event and wedding planner with local knowledge of the Lake Tahoe / Reno area. 2008 Table Top designer of the year in Northern Nevada.

Lake Tahoe gives you a sense of spirit that reflects your relationship. Lake Tahoe's unique inspiration is the place for your destination wedding celebration!

Felicia, would truly be delighted to orchestrate your perfect destination wedding here in Lake Tahoe.

Lake Tahoe provides endless possibilities for your individual fresh ideas that reflect the both of you.

Felicia has experience, local knowledge, wise professional vendor choices and pays close attention to your details.

Inspiration starts with YOU!
Together, with your guidance and direction, Felicia will coordinate a wedding plan that fits your budget and personal style.

Your Lake Tahoe wedding will be remembered by all for a life time.

Follow Felicia Events on

Bride
e26e9d27be0870c2 1320264650086 FeliciaEventsTrends

5 Reviews for Felicia Events

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

Felicia was amazing. She took care of everything on our wedding day and checked in with me periodically leading up to the wedding to make sure I was on track and see if I needed help with anything. When vendors were slow to respond, she would follow up with them and send emails and make phone call to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tony · Married on 08/04/2012

At the outset, I should say that I was initially reluctant to get a wedding coordinator. In my mind, it seemed a bit of a stretch to hire a vendor that costs quite a bit of money, and to cede the planning for such an important day to another person.

I was wrong.

My fiancé and I held an off-site ceremony and reception at the Ehrman Mansion in the Sugar Pine Point State Park, on the west side of Tahoe. Given that it was an off-site location, there were so many additional details that required our attention that Felicia notified us about and then took control of (in a good way). Although we did not always agree with all of her suggestions (she's sort of a "throw it at the wall and see what sticks" kind of person), she was always extremely receptive to our input and never gave us any pushback if we decided to take another route. She fixed issues the day-of that we weren't even aware of until after the fact, which made our day all the better. Felicia is friendly, hardworking, and we would wholeheartedly suggest her for you wedding coordination needs. Felicia Gantar was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Emily · Married on 07/31/2010

Felicia truly made our dream wedding happen. My groom and I live in Colorado and got married in Lake Tahoe this past summer. Looking back, I realize now how much she truly handled leading up to our wedding and the day of our wedding. Felicia was the best investment we made. She kept track of all our vendors and ensured we received the services we paid for. I cannot imagine how stressed I would have been without Felicia. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day and so was my groom and our family. Thank you Felicia!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Felicia Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words. Hope to see you are your next visit here in Nevada.
    Kindest regards,

Felicia Gantar

Felicia Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination

• Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos
    Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Wedding Musicians

Felicia is a delight to work with and very professional!

• Ever After Creations DJ Video & Entertainment
    Ever After Creations DJ Video & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Felicia is a true professional She has multiple connections in the wedding and catering industries and will ensure your event runs smoothly and on budget. We have worked with Felicia on a number of events and always recommend her services.

• Photography by Monique
    Photography by Monique Wedding Photographers

Felicia is an amazing event and wedding coordinator. I know the day will run smoothly when she is there.

• 1463 Hwy. 395 Suite 4 Gardnerville, 89410 See on map