KJM Weddings and Events

Sparks, Nevada View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Based in Sparks, Nevada and serving the greater metropolitan area of Reno, Nevada, wedding planner Kersti McAllister of KJM Weddings and Events specializes in wedding event coordination. Kersti McAllister is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make the wedding planning process a seamless and stress-free experience for all couples.

KJM Weddings and Events is happy to serve any wedding, and is particularly interested in booking themed, traditional, and destination weddings. Wedding planning packages can be customized to your budget and needs, ranging from partial service and straightforward day-of coordination to full-service planning. Kersti McAllister can handle crafting your wedding timeline, providing vendor referrals, drafting to-do lists, and overseeing any other planning services you require upon request.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST Coordinator

I could not have pulled off my wedding without Kersti. She made the whole day possible and for me to just relax. She is one of the best decisions we made during planning!
  • Sheri
    Sheri C. Married on 06/22/2019

Kersti has a lot of heart and works hard

Working with Kersti was great. I think we were her first full wedding planning, but she found every single one of our vendors, who were also generally fantastic and reasonably priced. She was always available and very responsive, and she didn't have a maximum amount of time she would spend with us before charging more. She also went to all of our vendor meetings and took notes.

We got married in a non-venue (a friend's cabin in Graeagle), so it took a LOT of work to create a wedding venue out of nothing. She didn't shy away from it, and in fact came with us several times to the cabin even though it was about an hour outside of Reno to plan it. She also helped plan our rehearsal dinner, although she wasn't able to make it herself.

Once we had to go on a surprise hike for our Sunday plans, since our friend had to leave, and she not only came with us but was extremely positive about it even though it probably took about 45 minutes.

Kersti had wedding decorations in her possession that she let us borrow. She also helped us with DIY projects that we wouldn't have been able to finish on our own.

Kersti did a great job on our wedding day. Our DJ was slightly problematic (the only vendor who was), but Kersti stayed on top of him to make sure things flowed smoothly. As far as I'm aware, there was only one major thing that went wrong during our wedding day, and that had to do with family members; it was completely outside of our control. I'm sure other things went wrong as well, but it never reached me.

I also had trouble with the photographer after our wedding, but Kersti still stepped up to help me.

My one wish is that Kersti was slightly more organized, but I think that will come with experience since again, we were her first full wedding planning. Thank you Kersti for everything!
  • DeeDeeDugan
    Denise D. Married on 06/09/2019

Kersti is an amazing and charming person

Kersti has such a relaxed and great vibe about her. Very good at paying attention to details. I was very happy with the service she provided and would recommend her to anyone. Trust me when I say you will love working with her. Our special day was flawless and one we will remember forever. Thank you Kersti!!

KJM Weddings and Events's reply:

it was such a pleasure working with you Denise! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you and Doug!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a highly professional, energized, and motivated event organizer, you have found one at KJM. Kersti will amaze you with her special treatment for your special day and you will feel as though you are her one-and-only client with her highly individual touches. She listens! It's your day and she makes it happen for you so you can relax and enjoy. Whether you want a traditional wedding, a theme wedding, or something inbetween, she will make your dream a reality.

Sparks Sparks, Nevada, 89434
Location of (KJM Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding