Katarina Elizabeth Events

Reno, NV View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Katarina Elizabeth Events is a professional wedding planning company based out of Reno, Nevada. This wedding planning team strives to transform the wedding of your dreams into a reality. Owner and lead designer, Katarina, has nearly a decade of experience in the wedding industry and has coordinated weddings of all sizes and styles. Katarina and her team also offers their assistance with engagement planning.

Katarina Elizabeth Events offers couples a range of wedding planning packages, from full-service wedding planning to day-of coordination. Katarina goes above and beyond for her clients, offering them a number of additional services in order to pave a smooth and fun-filled path into marriage. Some of her services include the following:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Ceremony planning
  • Reception planning

Areas Covered
Katarina Elizabeth Events is based in Reno, Nevada, and serves couples throughout Lake Tahoe, Northern California and the surrounding areas.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brendan G. Married on 10/03/2020

I love Katarina!!

I reached out to Katarina for additional help planning my wedding in Truckee, CA. She was so kind, organized, and bubbly. I immediately felt relieved having her to contact when I wasn’t sure about things. As a bride, it’s important to have someone to go to when I feel overwhelmed. You will not regret hiring her!
    Kerry Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderfully far exceeded our expectations!

From start to finish, every little detail was covered. There is simply not enough space here to list everything Katarina did for my daughter! Everything was done with such professionalism and care that we did not have to worry about anything. Katarina was extremely organized and added special touches and detail to things that we didn’t even think of and she far exceeded our expectations. We truly did not have to worry about anything and she took the burden off of us in every aspect and did it with style, composure and grace. I would highly, highly recommend Katarina!
    Amy L. Married on 06/22/2019

Katarina made our wedding the most relaxed and special day

My husband and I wanted to hire a wedding planner for the wedding because we both work full time and I was in graduate school during our engagement. After hearing stories of weddings where the bridal party and family did not enjoy the day due to the responsibilities of the wedding, my husband and I were eager to avoid that situation. We wanted our families and bridal party to relax and enjoy the day, so we hired Katarina and it was the best decision. Katarina and her staff are absolutely incredible. The care and consideration they took into every detail was mind-blowing! They saw things at the venue that were potential problems and fixed them immediately.

Katarina has been in the wedding business for years. Prior to planning weddings, she has worked as a rental company consultant. Through this, she has developed many connections with various vendors in the Reno/Tahoe/Truckee area. She is extremely professional, knows how to get things done, and has the couple's best interest in mind. For example, when a rental company delivered the tent, lights, etc. up to Tahoe the day before our wedding, she noticed that they started putting up the incorrect chandeliers and she immediately stood up for what we wanted and the company had to return to Reno to fix their mistake. She is very organized and thorough. From the first meeting and on, she was quick to respond to texts and emails. She gave such great advice and ideas that we had not thought of previously.

I could go on and on about how happy my husband, my mom, and I are with hiring Katarina. She is very good at communicating and calming nerves! Our wedding day was just how we imagined it would be and we wish we could live it all over again!

6155 Plumas st Reno, NV, 89519
7602205725
Location of (Katarina Elizabeth Events)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding