6155 Plumas st, Reno, NV 89519 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date

About Katarina Elizabeth Events

Katarina Elizabeth Events is a professional wedding planning company based out of Reno, Nevada. This wedding planning team strives to transform the wedding of your dreams into a reality. Owner and lead designer, Katarina, has nearly a decade of experience in the wedding industry and has coordinated weddings of all sizes and styles. Katarina and her team also offers their assistance with engagement planning.

Katarina Elizabeth Events offers couples a range of wedding planning packages, from full-service wedding planning to day-of coordination. Katarina goes above and beyond for her clients, offering them a number of additional services in order to pave a smooth and fun-filled path into marriage. Some of her services include the following:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Ceremony planning
  • Reception planning

Areas Covered
Katarina Elizabeth Events is based in Reno, Nevada, and serves couples throughout Lake Tahoe, Northern California and the surrounding areas.

Follow Katarina Elizabeth Events on
Elegant reception table
fullsizeoutput 1f0c 51 1024449

2 Reviews for Katarina Elizabeth Events

Amy Locke · Married on 06/22/2019

Katarina made our wedding the most relaxed and special day

My husband and I wanted to hire a wedding planner for the wedding because we both work full time and I was in graduate school during our engagement. After hearing stories of weddings where the bridal party and family did not enjoy the day due to the responsibilities of the wedding, my husband and I were eager to avoid that situation. We wanted our families and bridal party to relax and enjoy the day, so we hired Katarina and it was the best decision. Katarina and her staff are absolutely incredible. The care and consideration they took into every detail was mind-blowing! They saw things at the venue that were potential problems and fixed them immediately.

Katarina has been in the wedding business for years. Prior to planning weddings, she has worked as a rental company consultant. Through this, she has developed many connections with various vendors in the Reno/Tahoe/Truckee area. She is extremely professional, knows how to get things done, and has the couple's best interest in mind. For example, when a rental company delivered the tent, lights, etc. up to Tahoe the day before our wedding, she noticed that they started putting up the incorrect chandeliers and she immediately stood up for what we wanted and the company had to return to Reno to fix their mistake. She is very organized and thorough. From the first meeting and on, she was quick to respond to texts and emails. She gave such great advice and ideas that we had not thought of previously.

I could go on and on about how happy my husband, my mom, and I are with hiring Katarina. She is very good at communicating and calming nerves! Our wedding day was just how we imagined it would be and we wish we could live it all over again!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Katarina Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3