2502 E. Glenrosa Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Perfect Bride Alterations & Couture

The level of quality service you deserve with the perfectly fitted gown you dream of.

Over 35 years of experience in high-end couture alterations and personalized design, including re-designing gowns to match different body types and maternity.

Couture Alterations
We believe that every bride should be given the attention she deserves, and a dress that fits her perfectly. Our goal is to transform your one-of-a-kind dress into something that sparkles and makes you feel like a princess on your special day.

Semi-Custom
We can customize your selected bridal gown to fit your needs and likes. In addition, we offer custom veils, shawls, shoulder cover-ups and more.

Emergency Alterations
Even with last minute changes and emergency adjustments, we are able to accommodate your unique situation to ensure you are happy with your dream wedding gown.

By Appointment Only
Perfect Bride Alterations is by appointment only, to make each customer feel comfortable and give them the time they need.

perfectbrideaz500 51 207380
perfectbrideaz500 51 207380

20 Reviews for Perfect Bride Alterations & Couture

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Jenny is the best!

Luckily, I didn't need much done with my wedding gown, but that didn't stop Jenny from doing an excellent job. She hemmed my dress exactly where it needed to be hemmed, and made a special bustle just for my dress. My mom even wanted to add an extra bustle in a particular spot, and Jenny did that right on the spot, no questions asked. I can't wait to wear this dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2018

A. · Married on 12/21/2016

Jenny was wonderful! I had a hiccup when ordering my gown from the salon—it had discontinued my size and had not told me for several months, but the salon ultimately tracked down the same gown in the next larger size. We took it into Jenny, who assured us she could alter it to fit me.

We had several fittings, and each time Jenny’s focus was on me feeling great in the dress—she was not satisfied until I loved it! This dress had a long train, detailed lace, and multiple layers (close to ten layers, I think?…). She did a beautiful bustle that made the dress gorgeous once pinned up as well, and was easy for my bridesmaids to bustle properly.

She was excellent at her job, focused on quality and making sure that I felt great in my dress, and is also so sweet and a joy to work with. We were glad that we allowed ample time for alterations (several months), because she books up quickly, and for good reason!

Sent on 05/18/2017

I loved her! She is such a passionate and wonderful person.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Perfect Bride Alterations & Couture FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount