Laurie's Bridal and Formal

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Laurie's Bridal and Formal in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a family owned bridal boutique that offers an extensive variety of styles and sizes of bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the wedding, prom and Bat Mitzvah attire, all at affordable prices. With almost 30 years of bridal apparel experience, Laurie will make your consultation both engaging and fun, by working one-on-one with you to help you find the perfect dress. No other bridal boutique offers the knowledge and expertise that Laurie's Bridal and Formal offers.

Laurie’s Bridal and Formal offers a wide range of dresses for any special occasion or red carpet event. Their collections also include veils, , tiaras, hair vines, bridal belts, jewelry, and hair accessories.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 07/08/2021

10/10 Would recommend Laurie

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Laurie and her bridal shop. But to try to sum it up, Laurie without a doubt was the best thing to happen to me during this entire experience. 2020 was a tragic year, but with love, compassion, talent, and passion I never felt in better hands when I was with Laurie. She took her time and consideration on helping me choose the perfect dress, and even though wedding plans changed to mold the year, she was still so involved and caring. There is no one else I would ever recommend besides Laurie when it comes to choosing your perfect wedding dress. Please, if you are looking around on where to go- reach out to her. You won't regret it. Thanks again for all your time and help! With lots of love, Sam.
    Carlie E. Married on 11/16/2019

Great Experience!

I would definitely recommend Laurie's Bridal! This bridal shop is unique, as you get to work directly with the owner. Laurie schedules appointments so that you have her full and undivided attention during your bridal appointment. Laurie is passionate and knowledgable about the bridal industry. She takes the time to get to know the bride and her preferences. Laurie has an awesome personality and made me feel comfortable the second I walked into her doors. There are many beautiful styles to choose from and I was so happy when I found the dress of my dreams! I also went back to Laurie's Bridal to help my mom find her dress to wear at my wedding. Again, we had her full and undivided attention. She helped my mom to find a beautiful dress.
    Lisa Married on 10/22/2019
    I had the pleasure of meeting Laurie a few weeks ago on accident as I misread her website and her appointment canceled; everything happens for a reason; I felt an immediate connection. I absolutely feel in love with her and her store! I didn't buy my first time as I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, I visited a couple of other stores in the valley and I was disappointed; I found myself comparing the people and stores to Laurie. I went back to Laurie and we tried on "The One" and I had been dealing with some personal issues; Laurie and I worked them together, she held me as I cried. You see, Laurie isn't interested in the money or the sale; her interest is in the bride and the bride only. She is interested in getting to know you, your story; she is now my friend and I can say I feel she is the "Wedding Dress Whisperer". She is not only professional, caring, funny; she is honest and in any industry honesty is something I value and look for. If you are looking for your "One" go visit Laurie! I will be ordering my hair and foot jewelry from her and only her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

We have found Laurie to be so kind and friendly! A pure delight for any upcoming bride to offer the service of finding the perfect gown! Her knowledge compares to none in the industry! We highly recommend Laurie's Brian and Formal!

Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale Wedding Dresses

Amazing dresses! Amazing service!

14891 N. Northsight Blvd Northsight Crossing Shopping Center Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Location of (Laurie's Bridal and Formal)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding