La Bella Bridal Boutique

1941 W. Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ 85202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About La Bella Bridal Boutique

La Bella Bridal Boutique, based out of Mesa, Arizona, is a bridal boutique that offers an exclusive collection of bridal wear. This company has hand selected a number of beautiful bridal gowns to meet the needs of each individual bride’s personal style and taste. They also have wonderful customer service, providing crucial care and honesty to all customers who are searching for the perfect gown.

La Bella Bridal Boutique offers a variety of bridal products, including bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, veils, tiaras, invitations, and accessories. They also provide customers with an impressive list of designers, including:

• Mon Cheri

58 Reviews for La Bella Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

La Bella Bridal Boutique 1

Tyffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Great shop! Kitty was AWESOME! She went out of her way to make me feel special while trying on gowns. I found 'the one' here, and I can't wait to wear it on my big day. Thanks La Bella Bridal!

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

I truly had a wonderful time buying my wedding dress from La Bella Bridal. When I worked with Erin in choosing my dress, on two different visits, she was amazing in making me feel at ease and comfortable. She gave feedback that truly made me feel like I was making the best decision. She sincerely cared, which made buying a wedding dress less stressful. I appreciated working with her both times that I came in, and I just want to thank her so much for being so calm and wonderful. The wedding dress selection at La Bella Bridal is also amazing, and I feel lucky to have found this boutique for a perfect dress. I also bought many of my accessories from La Bella Bridal, and they have so many beautiful items. I absolutely recommend them!

Karalee · Married on 12/30/2017

This was the second stop on my dress search. I was coming up with little from what I was choosing from and the consultant pulled a dress off the rack for me. It turned out to be the dress. Everything in the shop is gorgeous! The one-on-one attention makes it a very private experience in which you don’t feel like their attention is split. The consultant also helps you narrow down dresses by only keeping one “contender” at a time for you to choose between; making it easier to decide in the end. The seamstress she sent sent me to was amazing as well.

La Bella Bridal Boutique 2

La Bella Bridal Boutique Pricing

La Bella Bridal Boutique Price Rates

La Bella Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales