226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Strut--Brides size 12+

From sleek and sparkly lace gowns to ruffled dresses fit for a queen, we have the hottest styles for curvy and plus size brides! Make an appointment to see our expert stylists, who make dress shopping fun and easy, in a comfortable environment. Our gowns range from $799-$4400 and are available to custom order or purchase off the rack.

Strut specializes in serving brides size 12 to 32. Strut carries top national wedding dress designers. We also have a full line of headpieces, veils and accessories, plus bridesmaids.

Our Long Beach location is open in Bixby Knolls! Conveniently located just off the 405, Strut is a quick trip from Los Angeles and Orange County. Our Tempe, AZ bridal store is just off the I-60.

Plus size wedding dresses Los Angeles.

Follow Strut--Brides size 12+ on

img4826jpg
img809
jenny
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with strap
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut bridal salon los angele
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut plus size wedding dress los angele
web 127 holly donald wedding
amw504 xl
chris gigi web 155
daigle 3
duran wedding 0144
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with straps
strut bridal salon los angeles
4e5d1f4f57501919 strut plus size wedding dress sample sale 2017
first look portraits 011

202 Reviews for Strut--Brides size 12+

Heather Johnston · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Wedding Dress Whisperer

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Brooke at the Strut Tempe location. She is a diamond in the rough! My mom and I had gone to another bridal shop earlier in the day and we found a dress that we sort of liked, but definitely wasn’t in love. Got to Strut and Brooke let us go through the store on our own - no pressure at all. It was dress number 2 that had me catch my breath. We put on a veil and I could feel the tears coming. Brooke handed me a fake bouquet , had me close my eyes and count down from 5. When I opened my eyes I burst into tears and I knew. Thank you Brooke for giving me that experience.

Sent on 06/05/2020

Patty Saya · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful dresses... Amazing assistant Brook... Best Experience Shopping

If you want a fun, relaxed, personalized, wedding dress shop experience, Strut Bridal is the place. I had been to 2 other bridal shops prior to my Strut Bridal appointment and neither shop compared when it came to dress quality and selection, personalized service choosing dress styles, and affordability. Brook was amazing... She had read my questionnaire about my style and knew exactly what I was looking for. and ...... I said yes to the dress!!!! Found it...

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Silverman · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Bridal Salon

I must begin by stating how WRETCHED my dress shopping experience was for the first 3 shops I went to... NO BRIDE SHOULD EEEEEEVER be made to feel as unattractive as I did at those other salons. I am a solid size 16/18 and at the first store the woman brought me a 6, 8, & 10 to try on... My Bridesmaid & Matron of Honor had to go pull dresses themselves. It was mortifying! I called strut to see if they had a few dresses I was interested in and the woman in the other end of the phone was unlike anyone I had spoken to this far. She was INSTANTLY vested in my happiness. Disheartened that I didn't want to try on more dresses as a plus size bride. I knew I'd end up going to strut, but I needed to set a time with my girls.
    Before I made the appointment@Strut I stopped in to one shop that had a series of 10 different dresses I'd seen online. This was the 3rd shop! I hated nearly everything, but hey.... they fit! Then I randomly saw one and asked to add it to the mix. It was an Allure gown (size 20) but there was*something* about this dress that I just needed to see, so I was sausaged into it. Couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves!
    I called 15 stores in AZ. no one had a 24. Then I spoke to Strut! They didn't have it in Phx, but the location in California did.
    These amazing ladies helped me get it shipped out to PHX so I could try it on! I stopped in randomly to pay for the shipping and got to meet the voice from the phone- it was Brooke! We spent an hour going thru the salon talking about dresses and textures and just joking and getting to know each other.
    BROOKE IS A GOD SEND!!!!!!!!!!! She calmed my nerves instantly. I thought I was just a bride that wasn't going to get emotional about her dress. SOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong! The minute Brooke began buttoning the back of the gown I started shaking and I hadn't even seen it yet. Brooke reassured me every step of the way. NEVER pressured me about anything, and made everything so effortless!!!!!!
    She even put me in a dress I *never* thought I'd look good in... If I hadn't gotten the Allure, I would have gotten that one! Lol
    Brooke, you and your ladies are UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you! You changed my ENTIRE experience.

Sent on 08/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Strut--Brides size 12+ FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Classic Party Rentals
    Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

they carry amazing dresses!

• Sweet Peach Planning Wedding Planners

I had a pleasant experience today with Ann while I picked her brain about Wedding Dresses for my blog. She is super knowledgeable and open to answering any question. Her store is classy and stylish while also making you feel comfortable. The Wedding Dresses were beautiful and versatile. This is seriously the best shop I've found for Plus Size Wedding Dresses in Southern California. I will be sending all my full figured clients to Ann!

• Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

I am reviewing Strut Bridal at their new location in Long Beach, CA. "Strut has the largest selection of plus size dresses in the Los Angeles area. The store is really cute and they work one on one with their brides. Prices are good, too!" T if yout this is the place to go see for your wedding dress if you are a size 12 or a plus size. I recommend it highly!

• 226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center Tempe, 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am -7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm
    Location of (Strut--Brides size 12+)
  • 226 W. Southern Ave. Red Devil Center Tempe, Arizona, 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am-7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri. 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm
    Location of (Strut--Brides size 12+)