226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number

About Strut--Brides size 12+

From sleek and sparkly lace gowns to ruffled dresses fit for a queen, we have the hottest styles for curvy and plus size brides! Make an appointment to see our expert stylists, who make dress shopping fun and easy, in a comfortable environment. Our gowns range from $799-$4400 and are available to custom order or purchase off the rack.

Strut specializes in serving brides size 12 to 32. Strut carries top national wedding dress designers. We also have a full line of headpieces, veils and accessories, plus bridesmaids.

Our Long Beach location is open in Bixby Knolls! Conveniently located just off the 405, Strut is a quick trip from Los Angeles and Orange County. Our Tempe, AZ bridal store is just off the I-60.

Plus size wedding dresses Los Angeles.

Follow Strut--Brides size 12+ on

img4826jpg
img809
jenny
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with strap
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut bridal salon los angele
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut plus size wedding dress los angele
web 127 holly donald wedding
amw504 xl
chris gigi web 155
daigle 3
duran wedding 0144
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with straps
strut bridal salon los angeles

Strut--Brides size 12+ 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Silverman · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Bridal Salon

I must begin by stating how WRETCHED my dress shopping experience was for the first 3 shops I went to... NO BRIDE SHOULD EEEEEEVER be made to feel as unattractive as I did at those other salons. I am a solid size 16/18 and at the first store the woman brought me a 6, 8, & 10 to try on... My Bridesmaid & Matron of Honor had to go pull dresses themselves. It was mortifying! I called strut to see if they had a few dresses I was interested in and the woman in the other end of the phone was unlike anyone I had spoken to this far. She was INSTANTLY vested in my happiness. Disheartened that I didn't want to try on more dresses as a plus size bride. I knew I'd end up going to strut, but I needed to set a time with my girls.
    Before I made the appointment@Strut I stopped in to one shop that had a series of 10 different dresses I'd seen online. This was the 3rd shop! I hated nearly everything, but hey.... they fit! Then I randomly saw one and asked to add it to the mix. It was an Allure gown (size 20) but there was*something* about this dress that I just needed to see, so I was sausaged into it. Couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves!
    I called 15 stores in AZ. no one had a 24. Then I spoke to Strut! They didn't have it in Phx, but the location in California did.
    These amazing ladies helped me get it shipped out to PHX so I could try it on! I stopped in randomly to pay for the shipping and got to meet the voice from the phone- it was Brooke! We spent an hour going thru the salon talking about dresses and textures and just joking and getting to know each other.
    BROOKE IS A GOD SEND!!!!!!!!!!! She calmed my nerves instantly. I thought I was just a bride that wasn't going to get emotional about her dress. SOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong! The minute Brooke began buttoning the back of the gown I started shaking and I hadn't even seen it yet. Brooke reassured me every step of the way. NEVER pressured me about anything, and made everything so effortless!!!!!!
    She even put me in a dress I *never* thought I'd look good in... If I hadn't gotten the Allure, I would have gotten that one! Lol
    Brooke, you and your ladies are UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you! You changed my ENTIRE experience.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Stress-free!

My experience at Strut was amazing. I worked with Ronnie and before I knew it she pulled dresses based on what I told her I was looking for. She was professional and no nonsense. If I wasn’t sure about a style she was honest with me and helped me move forward with a dress better suited for me. The whole staff made me feel very comfortable and I didn’t feel any pressure to buy that day. This was my first dress shop I went to and my last because I found the dress of my dreams! They also have a awesome payment plan! You can put 25% of the price down day of purchase - but also move that money towards another dress (only once) if you change your mind, this is what I ended up doing. Moving forward, you have to pay 50% of your dress to have it ordered (they recommend ordering your dress up to 6 months from your wedding date) then by the time your dress arrives, you have to pay the balance to take it home. Overall, an super easy, personalized experience at Strut and I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Victoria · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Incredible experience

Ladies, I was so nervous to go dress shopping and let me tell you...Strut made the experience amazing. I feared tears in the dressing room because things didn’t fit and nothing is farther from the truth! They have an amazing selection of dresses for curvy brides. I was so nervous to book and luckily the owner Ann was on the line. She assured me it would be great, I didn’t have to lose weight and come back in two months..I’d find something wonderful and I did! Ronnie was phenomenal too, highly recommend her and having a VIB appointment. We had the place to ourselves, yummy snacks and bubbly, it was a special day!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Strut--Brides size 12+ 6

Strut--Brides size 12+ FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Classic Party Rentals
    Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

they carry amazing dresses!

• Sweet Peach Planning
    Sweet Peach Planning Wedding Planners

I had a pleasant experience today with Ann while I picked her brain about Wedding Dresses for my blog. She is super knowledgeable and open to answering any question. Her store is classy and stylish while also making you feel comfortable. The Wedding Dresses were beautiful and versatile. This is seriously the best shop I've found for Plus Size Wedding Dresses in Southern California. I will be sending all my full figured clients to Ann!

• Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
    Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

I am reviewing Strut Bridal at their new location in Long Beach, CA. "Strut has the largest selection of plus size dresses in the Los Angeles area. The store is really cute and they work one on one with their brides. Prices are good, too!" T if yout this is the place to go see for your wedding dress if you are a size 12 or a plus size. I recommend it highly!

• 226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center Tempe, 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am -7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm
  • 226 W. Southern Ave. Red Devil Center Tempe, Arizona, 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am-7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri. 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm