226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center, Tempe, AZ 85282 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About Strut--Brides size 12+

From sleek and sparkly lace gowns to ruffled dresses fit for a queen, we have the hottest styles for curvy and plus size brides! Make an appointment to see our expert stylists, who make dress shopping fun and easy, in a comfortable environment. Our gowns range from $799-$3299 and are available to custom order or purchase off the rack.

Strut specializes in serving brides size 12 to 32. Strut carries top national wedding dress designers. We also have a full line of headpieces, veils and accessories, plus bridesmaids.

Our Long Beach location is open in Bixby Knolls! Conveniently located just off the 405, Strut is a quick trip from Los Angeles and Orange County. Our Tempe, AZ bridal store is just off the I-60.

Follow Strut--Brides size 12+ on

img4826jpg
img809
jenny
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with strap
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut bridal salon los angele
Strut--Brides size 12+
strut plus size wedding dress los angele
web 127 holly donald wedding
amw504 xl
chris gigi web 155
daigle 3
duran wedding 0144
Strut--Brides size 12+
plus size wedding dress with straps
strut bridal salon los angeles

Strut--Brides size 12+ 1
  • Joy

Joy · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Go you won’t regret it!

I love this place! As a pulse size (18) bride going to normal bridal shops left me crying and in the lowest self confidence ever in my life and I love my body! They typically put you in at most a 12 and tell you to picture how it would look in your size... STRUT doesn’t do that! They put you in the size you are or bigger. And damn did It feel good to just be in dresses that fit!
    I walked in feeling defeated but they turned that around real quick! I had told them ahead of time the type of skirt I was looking for. I arrived and they had my name on the board and greeted me with the most genuine smile. I talked to my stylist telling her how horrible my experiences have been and how I need a win. She apologized on the behalf of the industry and promised I will leave with smile and probably a dress. She pulled the dresses (or similar ones) that i asked for before the meeting. Trying them on I realize this wasn’t what was what I actually was going to look good in. The stylist asked if I was willing to leave the ball gown dress behind and adventure into a different fit. I reluctantly agreed. She pulled a dress my mom and sister had asked about when we 1st walked in and looked at their dresses. I tried it on and it fit really well. After taking my mind out of the ball gown I fell in love! Yes I ugly cried... I stayed in the dress and asked question. I wanted a corseted dress and this was zipper. They said that they can see if it will be able to be ordered that way and if not then their seamstress would be able to do it! She was there and confirmed all the alterations I wanted to add to the dress (sequins and sleeves). I didn’t have one problem and DID leave with a smile and a dress.
    I returned to pick up my dress a month ago and put it on and didn’t want to take it off it fit perfectly! I go back in April for alterations!
    I can’t recommend this place enough! If i could give it more stars I would. My cousins fiancé actually found her dress here as well!
    If you are a “plus size” bride you don’t need to go anywhere else!

Just a heads up parking is scarce. I recommend to park in the parking lot across the street.

Strut--Brides size 12+ 2

Cheryl · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I've been here before, but this time I was blown away by the selection and amazing customer service I received. This time I came in for my wedding dress. I'd been to other stores and was disappointed by the selection, style, and prices of the plus size dresses available. Who wants to look like they're wearing their grandmothers tablecloth for $3K? I walked in knowing the style I wanted and I wasn't going to leave without the dress I envisioned in my head. Thanks to my consultant Ronnie, I walked out with something COMPLETELY different and 100% over the moon in love with it. Ronnie really listened to me, made adjustments where needed, was incredibly helpful, hilarious, and even pulled off her own petticoat so that I could see how the dress would look. I never felt neglected or like I was wasting her time, and she made me feel like an important customer even though my budget for the dress was fairly low. There was a small issue after the fact with my bridesmaids dresses (which we also got there), but she made sure to go over all the details. It ended up not costing any extra and my bridesmaids are actually happier now. You can bet your bustle I'll be back for any of my fancy dress shopping needs.

nanci-jean · Getting married on 02/16/2019

What an amazing experience. As a plus size bride I was a little scared to go dress shopping especially with some physical limitations. My consultant Helen Van Hamme was so understanding and patient. So willingly and understanding with my physical limitations. I cannot wait for my wedding day. I can't wait for my fiance to see me walk down the isle.

Strut--Brides size 12+ FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Event

• Jan Fri

Stella York Plus Size Wedding Dress Pop Up Shop

Request Information
    • When:
      Jan 25, 2019 12:00 AM - Jan 27, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
    • Location:
      226 W. Southern Ave. Red Devil Center, Tempe, Phoenix

Check out our Stella York Plus Size Wedding Dress Pop Up Shop Jan 25 - 27. We'll have 80 Stella gowns for 3 days only. Save 10% and get a FREE veil with purchase in our Tempe, AZ bridal store. Book your appointment today!

• Classic Party Rentals
    Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

they carry amazing dresses!

• Sweet Peach Planning
    Sweet Peach Planning Wedding Planners

I had a pleasant experience today with Ann while I picked her brain about Wedding Dresses for my blog. She is super knowledgeable and open to answering any question. Her store is classy and stylish while also making you feel comfortable. The Wedding Dresses were beautiful and versatile. This is seriously the best shop I've found for Plus Size Wedding Dresses in Southern California. I will be sending all my full figured clients to Ann!

• Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
    Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

I am reviewing Strut Bridal at their new location in Long Beach, CA. "Strut has the largest selection of plus size dresses in the Los Angeles area. The store is really cute and they work one on one with their brides. Prices are good, too!" T if yout this is the place to go see for your wedding dress if you are a size 12 or a plus size. I recommend it highly!

• 226 W. Southern Ave., Red Devil Center Tempe, AZ 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am -7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm
  • 226 W. Southern Ave. Red Devil Center Tempe, Arizona, AZ 85282 See on map
    Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am-7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri. 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm