Strut Bridal Salon

Chandler, AZ View map

From sexy fitted lace to romantic, flowy alines and stunning ballgowns, we have the hottest styles from boutique collections not found online. Make an appointment to see our expert stylists, who make dress shopping fun and easy, in a comfortable, size inclusive wedding dress shopping environment with sizes 6 - 38 in stock. Our gowns range from $899 - $3200 and are available to custom order or purchase off the rack.

Strut carries top national wedding dress designers and exclusive wedding dresses unique only to our store! We also have a full line of headpieces, veils and accessories, plus bridesmaids. Strut has the area's largest selection of plus size wedding dresses and plus size bridesmaid dresses.

Our Long Beach location is open in Bixby Knolls! Conveniently located just off the 405, Strut is a quick trip from Los Angeles, California and Orange County. Our Tempe, Arizona bridal store is just off the I-60.

Plus size wedding dresses Los Angeles California

Plus size wedding dresses Phoenix Arizona

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Christina
    Christina W. Getting married on 03/23/2023

They made me feel comfortable and beautiful

This wasn’t my first time visiting a strut store, but I knew it was where I wanted to go after seeing how wonderful they were to my cousin when she was picking out a dress. My own experience was wonderful, and I was able to find a dress for my wedding I felt beautiful in. Both times we had Brooke helping us, and if you want someone who will make you feel comfortable, and hype you up to let you know how beautiful you are, she’s your lady. It’s a beautiful store with a wide variety of dresses to choose from, and friendly staff. I normally don’t write reviews, but for anyone who’s feeling anxious or not sure they’ll find the dress, Strut is the place to go.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Getting married on 03/18/2023

The BEST Experience!

I am not the most confident girl in the world, but when I walked into Strut I was greeted by multiple consultants that made me feel like I was beautiful! Sema’j and I clicked right away. He was the perfect match for my bridal consultant. He listened to my requests and with a little trust from me, he elevated my wedding gown expectations. Sema’j along with the Strut team made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my unique, one of a kind dress. Thank you Sema’j and the Strut team! Y’all are amazing!
  • April
    April J. Getting married on 09/30/2022

Great experience with Sema’j!

Upon walking into Strut, I was greeted with such warmth and excitement by consultants that they made me feel right at home! Sema’j was a great bridal consultant. He was patient and exceeded my expectations. The entire Strut team (especially Sema’j) made me feel beautiful and helped me pick my perfect dress! 100% recommend for any kind of wedding dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Bridget & Dan
    64 photos · 10/27/2019

Classic Party Rentals Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

they carry amazing dresses!

Sweet Peach Planning Sweet Peach Planning Wedding Planners

I had a pleasant experience today with Ann while I picked her brain about Wedding Dresses for my blog. She is super knowledgeable and open to answering any question. Her store is classy and stylish while also making you feel comfortable. The Wedding Dresses were beautiful and versatile. This is seriously the best shop I've found for Plus Size Wedding Dresses in Southern California. I will be sending all my full figured clients to Ann!

Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

I am reviewing Strut Bridal at their new location in Long Beach, CA. "Strut has the largest selection of plus size dresses in the Los Angeles area. The store is really cute and they work one on one with their brides. Prices are good, too!" T if yout this is the place to go see for your wedding dress if you are a size 12 or a plus size. I recommend it highly!

2388 N. Alma School Road Chandler, AZ, 85224

Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am -7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm
Location of (Strut Bridal Salon)
4264 Atlantic Ave Tempe, AZ, 90807

Sun. noon-5pm Mon. 11am-7pm Tues. 11am-7pm Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri. 10am-6pm Sat. 10am-6pm

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding