235 E Broadway Suite 800, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

Sweet Peach Planning 3
Sweet Peach Planning 4

Alicia Arguilla · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Fantastic experience!

It is with great honor that I write about this amazing wedding planner. My family and I had the privilege of working with this incredible human being for a year leading up to our wedding. She went beyond making our day beautiful. She became a friend to me, adored by my daughter, and respected by my husband. She was patient, listened to what we wanted, and truly made a day more magically then ever imagined. There is so much more emotion than you will ever know until the day of your wedding, but with Megan there, you can trust that everything will go as planned. We did not have much family help planning this wedding and, unfortunately, I have already lost my mother. But, with Megan there to hold your hand, a bit of that hole in your heart is filled with her passion. When you hire Megan, you are not just hiring a planner, but a friend, a confidant, and your pillar of strength.

You cannot go wrong with this amazing, full of life, wedding planner, Megan Papageorge, Sweet Peach Planning!
    With Love,
    Alicia, Luke, & Penelope

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 07/11/2019

Beyond Amazing

Megan and her team are absolutely amazing! Megan’s welcoming and bubbly personality made the wedding process so easy. Planning from another state, you would think would be difficult, but nope, Megan made it so easy. She would have video meetings, and phone calls with me just to make sure we weren’t forgetting anything. Megan is amazing and so easy to talk to. Not only was she their for everything wedding related, but she was also their as a friend just to make sure I was doing okay! She went above and beyond and made sure my husband and I had the best day ever! Thanks to Megan and her team our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and even more than what we expected! Sweet Peach Planning is the way to go! I promise!

Sent on 08/01/2019

John Olson · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional service

Megan and her team at Sweetpeach were an absolute joy to work with. From wrapping our heads around all of the complicated elements of a wedding, to coming up with creative solutions for how to tackle unique problems, to making our wedding as seamless as possible day of we truly enjoyed having her as our wedding coordinator and any newly engaged couple would be lucky to get to work with her!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Award

Sweet Peach Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Peach Planning 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Strut--Brides size 12+
    Strut--Brides size 12+ Wedding Dresses

Megan is new to the bridal industry but has extensive experience coordinating events, so she'll be a tremendous asset to brides looking for a wedding coordinator. She's young and energetic and very personable. Be sure to check out her blog because you'll learn more about planning a wedding right along with her!

• 235 E Broadway Suite 800 Long Beach, CA, 90802 See on map