235 E Broadway Suite 800, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

Sweet Peach Planning 3
Sweet Peach Planning 4

Alicia Arguilla · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Fantastic experience!

It is with great honor that I write about this amazing wedding planner. My family and I had the privilege of working with this incredible human being for a year leading up to our wedding. She went beyond making our day beautiful. She became a friend to me, adored by my daughter, and respected by my husband. She was patient, listened to what we wanted, and truly made a day more magically then ever imagined. There is so much more emotion than you will ever know until the day of your wedding, but with Megan there, you can trust that everything will go as planned. We did not have much family help planning this wedding and, unfortunately, I have already lost my mother. But, with Megan there to hold your hand, a bit of that hole in your heart is filled with her passion. When you hire Megan, you are not just hiring a planner, but a friend, a confidant, and your pillar of strength.

You cannot go wrong with this amazing, full of life, wedding planner, Megan Papageorge, Sweet Peach Planning!
    With Love,
    Alicia, Luke, & Penelope

Sent on 04/19/2019

Vin Hart · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Team!

After weighing whether we really needed an event coordinator and interviewing some coordinators, we booked with SPP (silver coordination package) about 6 months before our wedding in June 2019. It was one of the best decisions. We were impressed with how detail-oriented, thoughtful, and open Megan was. Our wedding was not without challenge as I was very detail oriented and some of the guests did not speak English. But SPP team led by Megan were able to work calmly and efficiently to make the day go by so smoothly. Megan was my fairy godmother on the day of the wedding, she made sure that the wedding party especially the bride and groom ate, that all vendors were able to do their best job, and that the wedding schedule ran on time. We could not thank her and her team enough, who were able to make my wedding vision come true. Looking back, I could not imagine not having a wedding coordinator. We are so thankful that we booked with SPP and can’t imagine the other way around!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Y

Yesica Medina · Married on 11/16/2018

Happy planning

I cannot express how thankful my now husband and I are for Sweet Peach Planning. From our very first meeting, I knew Megan would be awesome to work with and I was not disappointed.
    Our planning process began about six months prior to our wedding in November, I was so stressed that I’d waited so long, scared that I wouldn’t have enough time to plan. Megan made me feel confident from the very beginning. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted our special day to be. I know that I can be very indecisive but she was extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process and she never made me feel bad about being clueless at the majority of our meetings.
    Leading to the wedding day, she made decisions for me when she felt I needed some guidance. Booking and meeting vendors was completely hassle free for us.
    I cannot stress how much we appreciate Megan and her team, her attention to detail and ability to make you feel at ease when you’re stressing out. Taking over last minute tasks, accepting last minute changes and details without hesitation. She made my vision come to life and completely exceeded my expectations. Not sure how our wedding would have been possible if not for Megan and her amazing team.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Award

Sweet Peach Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Peach Planning 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Strut--Brides size 12+
    Strut--Brides size 12+ Wedding Dresses

Megan is new to the bridal industry but has extensive experience coordinating events, so she'll be a tremendous asset to brides looking for a wedding coordinator. She's young and energetic and very personable. Be sure to check out her blog because you'll learn more about planning a wedding right along with her!

• 235 E Broadway Suite 800 Long Beach, CA, 90802 See on map