110 Meese Road, Ladson, SC 29456 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Urban Events

Urban Events is a wedding planning company based out of Ladson, South Carolina. Since 2013, these talented planners have been working alongside each of their clients to understand their wishes and bring their vision to life for their big day. Whether you want an intimate gathering or a grand affair, they will use careful planning and attention to detail to create a unique and memorable event that showcases who you are.

Urban Events provides many planning services to bring together each important detail of your wedding day. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
ue 51 648364

13 Reviews for Urban Events

Jocelyn Ancrum · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding!

I couldn’t recommend anyone better than Urban Events . From the beginning to the end me and my husband were beyond satisfied. They did everything to make sure our day went smoothly and we have zero complaints! Thank you again for helping make our day one to remember ! :-)

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2017

DeAnn and Ron are such an amazing team to work with. Their personalities and energy made the whole planning process and day of amazing. DeAnn made sure me and my girls were well taken care of while Ron was their for every inch of the groom and groomsmen's needs. And when it was time to party they definitely got our guests out their seats and onto the dance floor. I can't say Thank You enough!

Sent on 11/12/2017