131 West Luke Avenue, Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About OK Florist

Ok Florist is a full-service floral business in Summerville, South Carolina. Established in 1947 and owned by Karen Powell for over 10 years, this florist creates lush floral décor brimming of fresh flowers and other creative elements. OK Florist will consult with you to bring your dream floral décor to life in their wedding consultation room or at your wedding venue.

Products Offered

Several services are offered by OK Florist, including consultations, venue visit, event design, samples, delivery, setup and cleanup. As you select the floral décor items to be part of your wedding celebration, know that the following are offered by this florist:

• Aisle decor

OK Florist 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2018

Beyond my highest expectations

I can't recommend Karen and OK Florist highly enough. Our wedding had a very garden-party feel so the flowers were very important to me, and I wanted something that was both romantic and colorful, but I had a hard time finding photos of bouquets online that exactly matched what I had in mind so I was afraid our florist wouldn't quite "get" what I was looking for, but Karen put me at ease right away. On our first phone conversation (before I even booked them, if I recall correctly) she looked over all the photos I had emailed her and listened to me talk about how I liked these flowers, but didn't love these other ones, or I liked this color and not the flower, and seemed to have a plan for the perfect bouquets in about 15 minutes.

Karen was also super sweet and understanding when we went through some unexpected financial issues about 6 months before the wedding and had to edit our order. We were fortunately able to add almost everything back in the end, but it was clear that she would make sure our flowers were gorgeous regardless.

And when they arrived on the wedding day? They were so much more beautiful than I had imagined. She had taken my mishmash of ideas and turned it into something that was not only cohesive but also a little magical. They were a perfect finishing touch on a wonderful day.

I can't say enough good things about this florist!

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

Karen does amazing work with flowers! She is very friendly and easy to work with via phone or email. I gave her only a few pictures and she created masterpieces! Thank you Karen and your team!

OK Florist 8
    OK Florist 9
    OK Florist 10

OK Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00

• Richard Bell Photography
    Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely LOVE OK Florist! Everything they do is gorgeous! Their flowers are always fresh, on time, and beautiful. They are able to do very traditional floral arrangements and trendy, modern truly unique creations, as well. They can pull together colors and textures in ways you would think of in stunning ways. And they are NICE! Easy to work with and connect with. We love them!

• 131 West Luke Avenue Summerville, South Carolina, SC 29483 See on map