OK Florist Reviews

OK Florist 6
OK Florist 7

Carly 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Above and Beyond

Karen was so easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable in what she does. I didn't know what I wanted but Karen was able to talk us through it all and the quality of work provided was above and beyond anything I could have expected. She killed it on not only staying true to what we discussed, but reading my mind when I wasn't able to articulate. I highly recommend Karen and OK Florist!

Sent on 03/29/2019
    OK Florist 8
    OK Florist 9
    OK Florist 10
    OK Florist 11

Beth 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Flowers

Karen and Ok Florist are the best! We had stunning flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. Karen was wonderful to work with. Always available to help. The bouquets were Breathtaking. Definitely recommend Ok Florist for any upcoming event! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful! 5 馃専馃専馃専馃専馃専

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Beyond my highest expectations

I can't recommend Karen and OK Florist highly enough. Our wedding had a very garden-party feel so the flowers were very important to me, and I wanted something that was both romantic and colorful, but I had a hard time finding photos of bouquets online that exactly matched what I had in mind so I was afraid our florist wouldn't quite "get" what I was looking for, but Karen put me at ease right away. On our first phone conversation (before I even booked them, if I recall correctly) she looked over all the photos I had emailed her and listened to me talk about how I liked these flowers, but didn't love these other ones, or I liked this color and not the flower, and seemed to have a plan for the perfect bouquets in about 15 minutes.

Karen was also super sweet and understanding when we went through some unexpected financial issues about 6 months before the wedding and had to edit our order. We were fortunately able to add almost everything back in the end, but it was clear that she would make sure our flowers were gorgeous regardless.

And when they arrived on the wedding day? They were so much more beautiful than I had imagined. She had taken my mishmash of ideas and turned it into something that was not only cohesive but also a little magical. They were a perfect finishing touch on a wonderful day.

I can't say enough good things about this florist!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Anna 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Karen does amazing work with flowers! She is very friendly and easy to work with via phone or email. I gave her only a few pictures and she created masterpieces! Thank you Karen and your team!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    OK Florist 12
    OK Florist 13
    OK Florist 14
  • Mim

Mim 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Karen with OK Florist is a total gem. From the moment I walked into her adorable little flower shop, I could tell that her warm nature and beautiful, unique work was second to none. On our wedding day, she tweaked the flowers until they perfectly matched our vision. She created the most dreamy and enchanting setting out at our venue - it was unreal. All of the wedding arrangements were filled with zest, vibrancy and elegance. Karen has a true gift!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    OK Florist 15
    OK Florist 16
    OK Florist 17

Taylor 路 Married on 03/18/2018

Karen made all of my flower dreams come true!
    I gave Karen some inspiration photos as well as a list of favorite flowers. She took these and went above and beyond the call of duty! Karen truly created the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces I could have ever dreamed of! Not to mention she traveled to Florida for our big day! We cannot thank Karen enough for being a part of our special day. We would recommend OK Florist to every engaged couple!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    OK Florist 18

Julie 路 Married on 12/09/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about ok florist! Karen is so sweet and came up with the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    OK Florist 19
    OK Florist 20

Stacy 路 Married on 12/02/2017

I sat with Karen and discussed what my vision was for this vintage style wedding. She immediately knew what to do and provided the most beautiful arrangements. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She made it so easy!

Sent on 12/12/2017

OK Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy for your kind words. I am so glad you loved your flowers! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Mary Beth 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We can not say enough positive things about Karen and her staff! The flowers for our wedding we absolutely breathtaking and exactly what we had talked about and more. When we first started planning my mom and I met with Karen at her shop with just a few pictures. Once we left we felt confident and a little less stressed because we knew Karen was going to do an amazing job, and boy did she! Hearing from guest that is one of the first things they mention; how beautiful our flowers were. We will be recommending her and her team to each and every person we come across planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    OK Florist 21

Elise 路 Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter was married November 4, 2017 at Boone Hall Plantation, Mount Pleasant, S.C. We used OK FLORIST in Summerville, SC & they did a fantastic job! My daughter's wedding bouquet was stunning! Everyone commented on how beautiful it was! Karen really listened to exactly what Mariah wanted! The rest of the flowers were beautiful also! Karen went over & beyond to make the flowers gorgeous! Thanks OK Florist! Much LOVE!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Joni 路 Married on 08/18/2017

The flowers at our daughter's wedding and reception could not have been more gorgeous. Karen was recommended by our planner and her shop is located in Summerville, so we thought we would have to drive to Summerville to meet with her; however, Karen met my daughter and me in Mount Pleasant for our first appointment to make it more convenient for us. From the initial planning stages to the final details, Karen and her staff could not have been more accommodating, professional or creative! The bouquets for the bride and the bridesmaids were absolutely breathtaking. In fact, all the bridal party flowers were over the top....gorgeous, unique and expertly created. The flowers at the reception were the same....all of the guests continue to exclaim over the flowers. Cheers to Karen Powell and her staff at OK Florist and White House Bridal for helping create a fairytale wedding for our daughter!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Rhonda 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Perfect in every regard!! My daughter wanted her dream wedding to take place in Charleston, SC. At first, I was worried considering that we live 3 hours away. However, after going to the bridal show and meeting the staff of OK Florist, I knew we would be in great hands. They were able to give my daughter exactly what she asked them for without breaking our budget! Dream wedding achieved! THANKS A MILLION! You are more than OK!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Nicole 路 Married on 05/12/2017

OK Florist nailed my floral vision for our wedding. Karen and her team we're an absolute joy to work with and let us take a look around their shop to get more ideas. OK Florist provided quality flowers that were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was perfect in every way possible!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Corinne 路 Married on 03/04/2017

Karen responded to my messages the second I sent them! I sent her ideas of what I was looking for and she beyond nailed my vision within my budget as well. She is the definition of southern hospitality!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 02/26/2017

Karen is amazing!!! I was luckily enough to work with her while I was in high school when I assisted with weddings so as soon as I got engaged I knew exactly who to call. I couldn't believe with the little bit I showed her off Pinterest she knew exactly what I was envisioning. I cannot wait to see all her incredible work come together for my wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Krista 路 Married on 10/22/2016

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning and I got so many compliments from my guests about them! I worked with Karen, the owner, on flowers for our ceremony, centerpieces for our reception tables, and flowers on our wedding cake. My husband's family also hired OK Florist to do flowers for the rehearsal dinner, which looked adorable. OK Florist has a really cute shop in Summerville (a little town outside of Charleston) if you're able to meet with Karen in person.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lauren 路 Married on 10/02/2016

Karen is so wonderful to work with. She and her staff did an outstanding job on our flower arrangements and the pricing was great! She showed up the day of our wedding and arranged our entire arbor with flowers and decorations. I could not thank her enough for how beautiful it looked. I would highly recommend OK FLORIST for your wedding day!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

T 路 Married on 07/01/2016

Owner Karen Powell is a wonderfully talented florist who created the fabulous bouquets and centerpieces for my daughter's small wedding. I had been given the name of another vendor who never returned my calls, and then stumbled onto OK Florist in a panic. Karen took over and rescued the event and did so with humor and professionalism. Her designs are out of this world and everything was exactly as she promised. Do not hesitate to use OK Florist for any and all of your floral needs. She is now my "go-to" florist in the Summerville area!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Karen with OK is absolutely amazing! My wedding flowers were completely stunning and I got some many compliments from guests that my flowers were the prettiest they had ever seen! She was so easy to work with and brought my vision to life!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Stefany 路 Married on 05/08/2016

I had a great experience working with Karen! She is pleasant and easy to work with. She was attentive and everything came out exactly as I wanted them. She responded quickly to my emails working with me on the additions and changes I made along the way. Thank you Karen for making our day even more beautiful with the centerpiece arrangements and flowers.:)

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • User6037620 路 2+ years ago

Karen with OK Florist was wonderful to work with for our wedding. The floral arrangements, level of detail and service provided was top level. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful and we could not have been happier with how everything was presented by OK Florist.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Kirsten 路 Married on 10/17/2015

I worked with Karen and she was great. I met with her after sending her ideas of what I wanted. I let her know exactly what I was looking for and what my budget was. I was supremely impressed with the flowers for the ceremony and reception. Definitely would recommend to any bride-to-be looking for beautiful flowers.

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • User5464580 路 2+ years ago

Ok florist just did our wedding Monday. We live in Louisiana so it was all email until the wedding day. It was amazing!!! They did everything they said and more. We had so many compliments. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jackie 路 Married on 09/06/2015

Karen and OK Florist were so amazing! The flowers were INCREDIBLE and are still standing a week later! Karen knew exactly what we wanted even though we didn't know how to describe it! She really took the time to understand what we were looking for and wanted it to look and she nailed it! The flowers were even more beautiful than we could imagine! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Mary Beth 路 Married on 06/27/2015

Karen and OK Florist did an AMAZING job! Karen was very quick to respond and change quantities of centerpieces, etc when the RSVPs came in and table counts changed. The flowers turned out more perfect than I could've imagined and arrived on time at both the church and reception venue. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/02/2015