Sweet Peach Planning Reviews

29 | Long Beach, CA

29 Reviews for Sweet Peach Planning

Alicia Arguilla · Married on 04/02/2020

Fantastic experience!

It is with great honor that I write about this amazing wedding planner. My family and I had the privilege of working with this incredible human being for a year leading up to our wedding. She went beyond making our day beautiful. She became a friend to me, adored by my daughter, and respected by my husband. She was patient, listened to what we wanted, and truly made a day more magically then ever imagined. There is so much more emotion than you will ever know until the day of your wedding, but with Megan there, you can trust that everything will go as planned. We did not have much family help planning this wedding and, unfortunately, I have already lost my mother. But, with Megan there to hold your hand, a bit of that hole in your heart is filled with her passion. When you hire Megan, you are not just hiring a planner, but a friend, a confidant, and your pillar of strength.

You cannot go wrong with this amazing, full of life, wedding planner, Megan Papageorge, Sweet Peach Planning!
    With Love,
    Alicia, Luke, & Penelope

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2019

This is way overdue!!

This is long overdue…our wedding was this past October and it could not have been more perfect.
    I knew I wanted a planner from the beginning, but wasn’t sure we would find someone that got what we were going for. Then we had a consult with Megan and she completely got our creepy romantic vibe. She had such great ideas and was totally into the process making it that more exciting for us, we couldn’t wait for our big day.
    On the day Megan and her team at Sweet Peach were so professional and fun and got the damn thing done!!!!
    If you’re on the fence of hiring a planner don’t be, this is one expense that is totally worth it. My only advise is to hire Sweet Peach Planning sooner than later. Know your budget and Megan will make it work. xoxox

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 07/11/2019

Beyond Amazing

Megan and her team are absolutely amazing! Megan’s welcoming and bubbly personality made the wedding process so easy. Planning from another state, you would think would be difficult, but nope, Megan made it so easy. She would have video meetings, and phone calls with me just to make sure we weren’t forgetting anything. Megan is amazing and so easy to talk to. Not only was she their for everything wedding related, but she was also their as a friend just to make sure I was doing okay! She went above and beyond and made sure my husband and I had the best day ever! Thanks to Megan and her team our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and even more than what we expected! Sweet Peach Planning is the way to go! I promise!

Sent on 08/01/2019

John Olson · Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional service

Megan and her team at Sweetpeach were an absolute joy to work with. From wrapping our heads around all of the complicated elements of a wedding, to coming up with creative solutions for how to tackle unique problems, to making our wedding as seamless as possible day of we truly enjoyed having her as our wedding coordinator and any newly engaged couple would be lucky to get to work with her!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Vin Hart · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Team!

After weighing whether we really needed an event coordinator and interviewing some coordinators, we booked with SPP (silver coordination package) about 6 months before our wedding in June 2019. It was one of the best decisions. We were impressed with how detail-oriented, thoughtful, and open Megan was. Our wedding was not without challenge as I was very detail oriented and some of the guests did not speak English. But SPP team led by Megan were able to work calmly and efficiently to make the day go by so smoothly. Megan was my fairy godmother on the day of the wedding, she made sure that the wedding party especially the bride and groom ate, that all vendors were able to do their best job, and that the wedding schedule ran on time. We could not thank her and her team enough, who were able to make my wedding vision come true. Looking back, I could not imagine not having a wedding coordinator. We are so thankful that we booked with SPP and can’t imagine the other way around!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Marianne · Married on 06/01/2019

Thankful to Sweet Peach Planning!

This is review is long over due. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Megan and the Sweet Peach Planning team for our big day. At first we didn't know what to expect from a wedding planner since we have been planning our wedding together and didn't know if we really needed one. But the closer we got to the wedding I started realizing that we would need help with our non-English speaking guest, our flower delivery, and the reception. We luckily found Sweet Peach Planning and spoke with Megan. After meeting with Megan for the first time made us realize how thankful we are to have found her. She asked us about the details of the wedding that we didn't even think about and gave us amazing advice for the reception and timeline. Her attention to detail was truly something we both appreciated. From our hand written table seating and welcome sign to our flower wall, we were so thrilled with the work they did. Needless to say, our big day was a stress-free and we both enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you Megan and the Sweet Peach Planning team!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Y

Yesica Medina · Married on 11/16/2018

Happy planning

I cannot express how thankful my now husband and I are for Sweet Peach Planning. From our very first meeting, I knew Megan would be awesome to work with and I was not disappointed.
    Our planning process began about six months prior to our wedding in November, I was so stressed that I’d waited so long, scared that I wouldn’t have enough time to plan. Megan made me feel confident from the very beginning. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted our special day to be. I know that I can be very indecisive but she was extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process and she never made me feel bad about being clueless at the majority of our meetings.
    Leading to the wedding day, she made decisions for me when she felt I needed some guidance. Booking and meeting vendors was completely hassle free for us.
    I cannot stress how much we appreciate Megan and her team, her attention to detail and ability to make you feel at ease when you’re stressing out. Taking over last minute tasks, accepting last minute changes and details without hesitation. She made my vision come to life and completely exceeded my expectations. Not sure how our wedding would have been possible if not for Megan and her amazing team.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Decision I Ever Made

In regards to planning our wedding, we both agree that hiring Sweet Peach to help us coordinate and finalize details was the BEST decision we ever made. Our wedding day went perfectly from start to finish and I credit Sweet Peach for helping to make sure that happened. They were so flexible, so creative and so attentive and made sure we felt like we could trust them with our vision for our wedding. My new husband and I joked that we wish we could get married again just so we could work with Sweet Peach more! They really went above and beyond to make us feel like we didn't need to worry about anything during the planning process and on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/06/2018

So Grateful for Sweet Peach Planning!

My husband and I are one of those lucky couples who can truly say that they enjoyed every moment of their wedding. A huge part of that is thanks to Sweet Peach Planning. We hired Megan and her team as our day-of coordinator for our January 2019 wedding. We met with Megan multiple times prior to our wedding to iron out all the details. She was a patient listener, gave us great suggestions for our timeline, vendors and decor, and made us think of details and jobs to assign to our wedding party that hadn’t even crossed our minds. Her input was key to our wedding day running smoothly. The day of the event, everything was set up how we envisioned and any little logistical hiccup was resolved efficiently. Megan and Ashley in threw in a few little extra details that made our night even more special. Thank you to Sweet Peach Planning for contributing so much to our amazing wedding day; we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Thalia · Married on 10/27/2017

Organising a wedding is stressful st the best of times and with one of us living in the UK, things were further complicated. Although we had organised most of our vendors we were struggling with the finer points of the timeline and coordination. Thankfully our cake vendor Holly K recommended Sweet Peach planning as she had worked successfully with them previously. And I’m glad she did, from the moment we met Megan we knew that our wedding was in great hands. The timeline was organised meticulously and they were able to offer other vendors such as wait staff and where to buy ice for the day etc. Megan also took us through a detailed wedding rehearsal to ensure the big day went off with out a hitch. She also added touches to the ceremony that we hadn’t considered, like when to stop and smile for photos, the speed and length of the ceremony. Nothing was missed and everything went perfectly. No one came up to us on the day asking questions and everyone and everything was where it was supposed to be. Flawless wedding due mostly to Megan and her team who ensured every eventuality was catered for. If you’re still wondering who to hire for the most important day of your life, then look no further Sweet Peach Planning have it covered.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Megan, Christina and all of the people we worked with were awesome! I have a super type A personality and their professionalism and attention to detail really allowed me to relax and enjoy our wedding day. They made sure that everything was set up exactly how I imagined, that everything ran smoothly, and most importantly that we were able to be stress free and present for the wedding of our dreams. I can not over emphasize how much I recommend utilizing their services!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jane · Married on 06/03/2017

Megan and her team were absolutely amazing. While looking for a day of coordinator, we asked our DJ, (DJ Tempoe), if he knew anyone, and he said he had a good friend named Megan who does an awesome job! We met/ phone interviewed with about 4 other coordinators and none can compare with Megan and her team. My husband and I immediately felt at ease the moment we sat down with her. We left that meeting and my husband immediately said "I have a great feeling about her, we need to hire her".

During the week of, I had an issue with my florist. The florist had an emergency and wasn't sure if she was able to do my bouquets. In freak out mode, I called Megan and she sent me a quote from one of her florists THE SAME NIGHT. We didn't end up needing her florist since our florist was able to do it, but Megan jumped in and got us a quote right away! It really made me feel ease especially since we were in our final week before the wedding.

During the day of, Megan did not disappoint. My wedding was fairly huge - almost 280 people with a huge bridal party - 22 bridesmaids and groomsmen, 10 sponsors, 4 flower girls, 2 coin/ring bearers. If that wasn't enough, I DIY'd all my floral, my husband built a custom archway, I had a sweet and salty table, custom stand with all my succulent giveaways on it, a Boba bar and signage that ALL needed to be set up. We got to the venue to take photos (approximately 2.5 hours before the wedding) and I have to admit I was a bit concerned when a lot of the decor wasn't set up yet. THAT DIDN'T MATTER because the moment I started to walk down the aisle, everything was exactly how I imagined it! We got to the reception area and everything was set up beautifully. Her team turned my vision into a reality.

Sweet Peach is an absolute Treasure. Look no further.. you have found your planner :)
    Thank you Sweet Peach, for making our wedding dreams into a reality! You guys rock!
    xoxo -Jane and Justin

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2017

We have so much appreciation and gratitude for Megan, owner of Sweet Peach Planning! We hired her for her day of coordination for our May 26th wedding. The services she provides goes well above and beyond day of coordination. She helped us so much with putting everything together and tying up all our loose ends! She brought up things that I wouldn't have even thought about on my own! Her creativity with helping us with our wedding decor was a home run. We could never have brought our ideas to life the way Megan did. Our wedding day ran flawlessly. Megan and her assistant did an amazing job and always made sure I was doing ok and kept everything running right on point .And When we saw the wedding decor all come together we were Blown away. She is truly a talent in her industry. Megan we wish you all the success in the world! love, The Cierpichs!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Virginia · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding was beautiful and unique. We would not have been able to pull it off without Megan. I came to her with zero vision and she crafted a complete wedding on our budget. She took so much stress out of our wedding planning. She was essential in making our day run smoothly so we could focus on getting married and spending time with our friends and family.

Sent on 07/13/2017

laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Sweet Peach planned/managed a wedding at our home in South Carolina for our dear friends in California. It was a destination wedding. It was amazing. EVERY detail was perfect. The bride and family were able to completely enjoy their trip without any obligations. 100% impressed!!!
    And so creative!! From the welcome signature cocktail to the bug spray!!! What a great experience! Laura Patterson, Saint Helena Island, SC

Sent on 11/15/2017

Bernice · Married on 03/11/2017

The coordinator I originally hired withdrew THREE WEEKS before the wedding. Fortunately that same morning, I was meeting with our photographer (David England, also highly recommended) who recommended Megan's team to me as our replacement coordinator.

It turns out, the previous coordinator's quitting was a blessing in disguise! From the moment I met Megan, who was so very nice to agree to be our coordinator before even meeting us (thanks to David again), I knew I was all set for the wedding. She was very comprehensive and detailed and I knew we were both on the same page! They came very early on the wedding day, and were also the last ones to leave to pack up (which was so very nice) I am so very lucky and thankful that she and Erika became our coordinators! Our wedding was absolutely worry-free and even better than I imagined! I absolutely recommend the Sweet Peach Team -- you won't regret it!

Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/17/2016

The Sweet Peach Planning crew (Megan and her crew on this particular day, Erica and Jordan) were not only professional but phenomenally creative and organized! Super friendly faces, great attitudes (even while Megan was sick) and good spirits all around which made for a spectacular Sweet 16 for her client. It was such a sweet, age appropriate, and well supervised party. Megan meet this young lady's expectation and her parents seemed very pleased. As the house manager for the evening, there wasn't much I had to do that she and her team didn't take of. Great job Megan! I hope we get the chance to work together on another event soon!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2016

We were SO incredibly lucky to have met Megan. Going in to wedding planning, we did not think that we needed a coordinator, but looking back, we simply could not have done it without Megan. She was always available, willing to help, and has a great roster of vendors. On top of that, she is absolutely a pleasure to work with. Anyone who is having a wedding in SoCal NEEDS to work with Sweet Peach!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Miranda · Married on 11/13/2016

Sweet Peach Planning is a great company with an incredible team! If you are planning an event or wedding I highly recommend you reach out to them. Creative, professional with the best in customer service. They planned my wedding and made my dreams come true! So very grateful to Megan and Ericka for taking such good care of us and making our day magical! I was so impressed by their ability to take an idea and make it a reality. So incredibly creative and such great attention to detail. The team is warm and easy to work with before working with Sweet peach I wasn't sold on the idea of having a coordinator for our wedding because so often wedding coordinators are bossy and make things more stressful and complicated then they need to be (both for couple and vendors)...but after working with the Sweet Peach team I'm convinced that the right wedding planner is worth their weight in gold and an absolute must!! As a professional wedding photographer myself I've seen my share of weddings and wedding planners. Now after being a bride myself I can honestly say not all wedding planners are created equal. When looking for a planner...choose wisely. Sweet Peach will not disappoint!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

John · Married on 11/05/2016

Megan truly went above and beyond on our wedding. We used her day of coordinating services, and I could't be happier with how our wedding turned out! Megan made everything so easy - she was full of awesomely creative ideas that were really tailored to me and my style. It all felt very personal and I know she truly cared about our event. I cannot recommend Megan and her crew highly enough - there's no way I could have planned my wedding without her! She's not only great at her job, she's also a wonderful person who is really fun to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 10/28/2016

We loved every minute of working with Megan of Sweet Peach Planning. We only used her on the day of our wedding but she made it a point to stay in contact throughout the planning process to see if I needed any help. Megan was super easy to work with every step of the way and come our wedding day everything ran smoothly and was just as we wanted it. Megan is amazing and I would recommend her to any one that wants a fun outgoing wedding planner that gets the job done!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

Megan is very personable and extremely organized. She is on top of all the forms needed to put together a binder for each of her clients. This allowed her to help us confirm with vendors final details weeks before the wedding. I am a very organized person myself, but Megan made wedding planning less stressful and was a big help for me with my full time job. I also didn't even have to rely on the, "The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner" binder.

My husband and I were only able to hire Megan as the Day of Coordinator, but she ended up being like a part time planner. The week leading up to the wedding was reassuring with her guidance and how well she worked with the hotel's wedding specialist. We are beyond satisfied about how smooth our wedding went. She truly allowed us to be guests at our own wedding like we requested. It was the most fun and memorable time we've had at any wedding thus far!!

I believe our wedding was the first asian american and largest wedding (~140 guests, small for asian standard) she planned in orange county at that time. Megan and her assistant did a fantastic job keeping us on schedule with a list of events we had planned: first dance, table greetings, photo booth pictures, line dance, group photo and sparkler exit from the outdoor reception into an indoor afterparty.

Megan's enthusiasm, open mind and passion for the wedding industry are also top reasons why you should book her as your wedding planner. You will enjoy the email newsletter and events to attend that will help ease the wedding planning process.

We are so grateful for Sweet Peach Planning and would highly recommend Megan to anyone looking for a wedding planner. I wish she was the first wedding vendor that I booked!

Sent on 03/04/2017

alexandra · Married on 06/27/2015

My then fiancé' and I hired Megan to be our wedding planner for our June 27th wedding in Charleston, South Carolina. From the beginning we realized that we knew absolutely nothing about the wedding process and that we needed a wedding fairy godmother that could come and save us from our stresses and lack of knowledge so that we could enjoy these once in a lifetime experiences. Along came Megan and our prayers were instantly answered. Megan and I immediately bonded. She was sweet, easy going, organized, and all around perfect. Hire her you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Shelley · Married on 04/24/2015

HIRE HER! :) Megan is amazing! I hired Megan for my April wedding for "Week-Of Coordination," and I wish I'd enlisted her help for EVERYTHING! In hindsight, I think hiring Megan for the full planning package would have saved me a ton of money and a ton of stress! Aside from the financial benefits, Megan was a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, and my insta-problem solver! There were a few things during the planning process that were causing me a lot of stress. When I opened up to Megan and expressed my concerns, she was quick to ease my worries and dry my tears! Mid-panic attack, I reached out to her about my florist concerns. Within hours, she had reached out to a more affordable florist and had a new estimate & proposal ready for my review. In addition to that, she enlisted the help of her friends/colleagues to help with the floral arrangement of my centerpieces to help reduce the cost as well. [And they did a BEAUTIFUL job!] During the week of my wedding, she was well-prepared to deal with all my vendors, bridal party, and family so that I could have a relaxed, fun wedding week without any stress. She was also spectacular at dealing with my not-so-awesome vendors that were either rude, flaky, or poor communicators. She had the patience of a saint! Megan is sweet, professional, organized, prepared, creative, compassionate, and the best confidant you can have while planning your wedding. She makes you feel like family and like you are at the very top of her priority list. The best decision you can make while wedding planning is to hire Megan and to entrust the success of your big day to Sweet Peach Planning.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Louis · Married on 09/07/2013

IDEAS MADE REALITY BY Y.L.H.

We couldn’t be more happy with Your Last Hurrah (YLH). Megan’s ability to take our ideas as well as our vision and turn them into reality was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was everything that we dreamed of and more! We had a Vintage/Rustic/Woodsy theme that we were shooting for and Y.L.H. was able to implement our vision to a tee. Not only did we get our dream wedding but Megan found a number of fun and unique ways to keep within our budget. We actually ended up below our budget and having a lot of extra money to spend on our honeymoon. We absolutely could not have done this without her and the Y.L.H. Staff. Not only were the decorations beautiful but her ability to plan and implement the wedding day agenda was flawless. The wedding could not have went any more smoothly. All of our friends and family keep saying BEST. WEDDING. EVER!!

Sent on 09/25/2013