About Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings

We take your Wedding Vision and turn it in to your Reality!

Crazy Daisies provides every bride with a unique experience customized just for her.  We do not believe in doing business the cookie cutter way.  We customize every single bridal bouquet so that they never look the same as the next.  I also take you to the flower wholesaler so that you can see the flowers we are going to use as well as having the opportunity to pick out your bouquet wrap and any bling, wire or brooches you would like to add to your bouquet!  Since we are  family owned and operated business you never have to worry about someone else making your flowers or what the quality will be.  We buy all our flowers from a wholesaler in the valley that has been here for over 30 years!  I can promise, if you make the call, you will be pleasantly surprised by the entire process, from pricing, quality and of course the most important one, having your dream wedding take shape!

We are know also providing an Officiant for your big day if you need one.  We are able to provide amazing and once in lifetime vows and experience to our Brides and Grooms.  We cater to those people that are looking for an original experience and one that is heart felt and sincere in every way!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Michelle did a fantastic job on my flowers! I had a pintrest vision and she made it come true. I was very nervous about my flowers at first because my centerpieces were very important to me and the thought of not seeing them until the day of terrified me but Michelle assured me they would look great. The night before the wedding as she was preparing them, she sent photos to make sure it's what I wanted.

Profile Picture Daria, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle is amazing and so helpful I couldn't imagine using anyone else

Profile Picture Katy, 2/13/16, 1 Review

3 VIDEOS

Crazy Daisies Weddings
2:21 minutes

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings were such a joy to work with! Michelle was on time and set up ahead of schedule! Michelle even had flowers left over that she left with me to use however I chose which was perfect because when the cake arrived it need a little pop of color. I look forward to working with you again!

We have had the privilege of working with Crazy Daisies many times both for weddings and Open Houses and we know you will be thrilled not only with her beautiful floral arrangements but her incredible customer service. She is a genuine sweetheart who will more than meet your needs.

Michelle with Crazy Daisies likes to think outside the box. She listens to her clients ideas and makes suggestions that range from the traditional arrangements to unique arrangements that incorporates the client's personality. Michelle truly loves what she does and will help you create the perfect bouquets and table arrangements for your wedding and reception.

Have seen the flowers from Crazy Daisies for a while now, always so fresh and so pretty....arrangements are gorgeous!

123 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

20844 W Werner Place, Buckeye, AZ 85396   See On Map
623-210-2037 (phone)
Open whenever a bride needs us!